House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DenimIsGreat
He said,

Eric....fireman.....would seem on paper to be a stand up nice guy, fair, non judging

Maggie...nurse...on paper seems like may be honest, caring, nurturing, non

judging, smart

Just goes to prove you can't believe stereotypes

Janelle.........waitress.......smarter than all of them! 

Go Janie!

Well stereotypes are often true. Stereotyping peoples occupations can be dead on or completely off. In this case, well. Just look at maggie and eric's actions.

Guest DenimIsGreat

A lot of people aren't good judges of character. Just look at how people would automatically judge Jedi Janie off of appearance alone. Then come to find out

an "average looking" nurse is a bigger bitch than her.

Right along with a seemingly wealthy pharmaceutical rep, or whatever April is.

A lot of people aren't good judges of character. Just look at how people would automatically judge Jedi Janie off of appearance alone.

In the first two episodes, I didn't like April, Rachel, Howie, Jennifer, and Janelle. I liked Michael, James and Kaysar because I thought they were hot and I felt sorry for Kaysar that he got nominated. And I really liked Eric and Ivette. This season certainly showed me that I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover [eg. Janelle] and should wait. I am glad she proved me wrong.

Guest DenimIsGreat
In the first two episodes, I didn't like April, Rachel, Howie, Jennifer, and Janelle. I liked Michael, James and Kaysar because I thought they were hot and I felt sorry for Kaysar that he got nominated. And I really liked Eric and Ivette. This season certainly showed me that I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover [eg. Janelle] and should wait. I am glad she proved me wrong.

I didn't like Rachel at first either. I felt like she didn't like Kaysar and not for a good enough reason, she nominated him and Azlea. And I thought she was a bitch, as well as big headed about being head of household.

Can't say I stopped thinking this way about her but I do like her more now. And of all these people I would have liked her or howie to win oever everyone. (at this moment, these are my current feelings)

I have to know the answer of why he gave away the final vote.

It was either blind fear of Maggie (judging from his senseless blubbering to Julie, I think this is it,) blind fear of James dominating the game after they got to final 5 (still does not explain why he would give away the final vote, since two are in the finals,) or he's completely retarded, and despite knowing so much about the game did not realize he was forfeiting almost all hope of his team actually winning money at the end.

I have to know the answer of why he gave away the final vote.

It was either blind fear of Maggie (judging from his senseless blubbering to Julie, I think this is it,) blind fear of James dominating the game after they got to final 5 (still does not explain why he would give away the final vote, since two are in the finals,) or he's completely retarded, and despite knowing so much about the game did not realize he was forfeiting almost all hope of his team actually winning money at the end.

So most of the SOV fans would have someone to blame the losing on.

great point as always, Ginger.  You have no idea how much I look forward to this insight on every single topic I see you in.

Glad I could accomodate.

Can't someone just comment on another posters reply. Does it always have to be a thesis written on something nobody really gives a crap about.

I just found it funny, you know being called a "KaysarKultist" because I said I liked the guy, but my name is GingerSnaps and not Kaysar, though yours is James and you just can't stop talking about him.

Anyone else having trouble trying to watch housecalls today? I kept receiving an error that it wanted to load an update, but then an error There is no software update available from Real to support this content. I tried two computers and got the same error. So I didn't get to watch it today. Now I'll have to wait until its archived and try again.

Guest JanelleForTheWin

I went to the CBS website and it didn't have a housecalls episode in the archives yet... Has CBS just not updated the site or was there not a housecalls episode today?