House Calls / Town Hall / Marcellas and Gretchen

bdr

on house calls sarah said she really liked Ivette...that could change though

and on TV guide channel Mike said Sarah was the ugliest girl there, not half as good looking as she thought she was

Sarah said today that she was very angry that week and her opinons have changed. She didn't specifically mention Ivette, but I suspect she has been watching the show/feeds and sees what we see.

I may be wrong but Mike's TV guide channel interview was a few weeks ago, wasn't it? If so, I think he was probably saying that because of what happened in the house. It sounds like they have put it behind them from what she said today - I think she said she called and apologized to him.

Amy?? the callers wouldn't be able to get through at all if she were hosting. That girl never shut up.The only thing that I find annoying is Gretchen is very loud and kinda bossy.

I love Gretchen. She is very witty and keeps Marcellas grounded. When he starts making things about himself she pulls him back in (and I do like Marcellas, too). They play well off eachother.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both Marcelles & Gretchen compliment each other perfect on the show. She keeps the show moving along. I'd probably be like Marcelles and would get side tracked all the time.

I love lately how Marcelles has been making digs lately about this show is Gretchen's & his, not Kaysar's or James. He had made that comment today that it was their show, not Kaysar or James.

I think both Marcelles & Gretchen compliment each other perfect on the show.  She keeps the show moving along.  I'd probably be like Marcelles and would get side tracked all the time. 

I love lately how Marcelles has been making digs lately about this show is Gretchen's & his, not Kaysar's or James.  He had made that comment today that it was their show, not Kaysar or James.

Well yeah, because they were both trying to take it over, LOL! Both Kaysar & James were great interviews!

I loved today's Housecalls.

I thought James was very witty and wasn't afraid to speak his mind.

I'm still shocked that he got along with Ivette... even after hearing all of the crap that comes out of her mouth.

AND I never noticed that James had a lisp before... not until Marcelles and Gretchen mentioned it yesterday or today.

And even after hearing that he did.. I barely noticed it and that was when I was trying to hear it.

Anywho!

Very good Housecalls today.... enjoyed all the laughing and good humor very much and it does make me like James more.

I just watched it about an hour ago. I recommend it to any James/Sov fan. I think James came off as witty and intelligent............and maybe a bit controlling, but that's James. I actually think I like him better now seeing the way he interacted with Marcellas and Gretchen - they both commented on liking the way he "called them out" on different points and that they liked that. They had fun!

One thing I noticed is that in the past two weeks they have interviewed 3 members of the jury house - Jennifer, Rachel & James. The funny thing is, because of the fact that Jennifer was evicted on a Friday, she did not get to be face to face with Marcellas & Gretchen - she had to call in to do the interview. Rachel and James, however, both got to be in the studio and it was obvious to anyone watching that Gretchen & Marcellas liked them but not Jennifer (I guess the fact that they continually talk about who they like and don't like also helps). Anyway, a NH is being evicted tonight and will not be on the show until Tuesday, so they will probably have a phone interview, too. I was just thinking of how funny that will be in the jury house when Rachel and James talk about meeting Gretchen & Marcellas and how nice they were to them while Jennifer and (insert Maggie, April, Ivette or Beau here) will know they were jipped of their camera time! It warms my heart, lol!

One last point - sorry to be longwinded, but it's not like you have live feeds to watch, is it? Sarah called in after James had left the studio & talked about how she has spoken with Kaysar & Mike since she's been out. She said they are friends and she is rooting for Janelle (or Howie) to win! That made me happy to hear that she doesn't have hard feelings for them.

I hope Jennifer watches the archives after BB is over to see Marcellas' and Gretchen's facial expressions during the phone call with her. THAT will be priceless! then she will really see the difference.

I have grown to love HC's .. it really has added to the BB experince for me. I love gretchen, she makes me laugh.

I think that Marcellas has said what he has said to Kaysar and James because he obviously loves doing housecalls, and I don't think he would want anyone to get any ideas of replacing him with another, more current houseguest.

Hello all ! I joined this forum a while ago and have been lurking ever since but I just have to say I LOVE Housecalls........ after watching it tonite for the first time, I have to say Gretchen and Marcellas are a riot ! :) I decided to use this time to watch all the Housecalls episodes as we don't have live feeds and now I'm addicted. Good job Gretchen and Marcellas. :P

Guest Zebulan
But I've noticed that they great players get longer time on HouseCalls too. 

Kaysar was a great player? He made more then one deadly mistakes. He is the only HG to screw himself twice. He may be one of the most liked HG's but, he is defenitely not a good player.

I hope Jennifer watches the archives after BB is over to see Marcellas' and Gretchen's facial expressions during the phone call with her.  THAT will be priceless!  then she will really see the difference.

I'm sure she will run straight to a computer when she gets out to confirm her prediction that she is the most revered BB player of all time.

Guest mizzshugga
Maybe they can all gather at Eric's for the holidays, as I'm sure Ivette is planning to relocate to vegas.

I wouldnt be surprised, she might even get a movie deal in that town. It could be called "Fear and Loathing Ivette in Las Vegas".

...happiness was janey (aka , our side) getting POV this week but if Howierd or Janie go, the season may as well be over for me!!! Ape-ril in the final 2...gag.

What I will await with baited breath is your Town Hall meeting. Please , please , please, on behalf of all your fans, and at least 82% of America, do NOT let all those questions go unasked, I beg of you. You and Gretchen have the opportunity to do what we have all been screaming at our puter screens and TV's and find out WTF are those fiendsheep people ....We love ya !!!

HEY! I missed Jen when she was on Housecalls. and I wont be able to see for about a week, when my new computer arrives, because the one i am on now wont show me housecalls..(this comp is SO Slow and old!!).

CAn someone plz sum up what happened when she was on??

thanks

She didn't get to be there in person... She had to call in... She just gave the same ol crap and due to the fact that she is sequestered M and G really couldn't give her what she had coming although they did try in a nice way and it went over her head...