Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/26

CeCiMom

Whoa....something is up with the nominations. Porsche reading from a card about nominations and J/R talking about this means both of them could be safe. WTF????

Rachel saying this is the biggest twist of the game. Something about playing in duos during the POV.

Did the Fairy Grodmother hear our pleas???????

:pixiedust: :pixiedust:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

interesting change of events

hmmmmm........ coup de save ? :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Did the Fairy grodmother hear our pleas???????

:pixiedust: :pixiedust:

Porsche opened Pandora's Box. She said she won 5 g's and apparently the veto will be played in pairs, or something like that. Rachel and Jordan excited.

Jokers

4:54 PM Sounds like a new twist.....the duo's are back!! The final 6 are to play as duos NT

4:52 PM The feeds came back to Kalia, Shelly & Adam in the spaceship room. It sound like Porsche open the box & won 5K. I think in exchange for a duo comp. J/R, P/K & S/A.

4:40 PM Still Triva...Noms NT

Porsche opened Pandora's Box. She said she won 5 g's and apparently the veto will be played in pairs, or something like that. Rachel and Jordan excited.

I'M EXCITED TOO!!!!!

FAIRY GRODMOTHER <3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pixiedust:

interesting change of events

hmmmmm........ coup de save ? :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

LOL I know you called this already UVP!! :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: You are the last person to be surprised by this! :animated_bouncy:

OMG! When I heard last night that Porsche won HOH, I gave up on this season, who the hell wants to see a Porsche/Kalia/Shelley/Adam final four??? Not me!

Well this gives a glimmer of hope for a great season ending if Rachel and Jordan can make final four or better yet final two!!!

OMG! I hope Shelly gets the big ol boot in the tukus!!!!!

I think 99.9 percent of the viewers want this!!! Myself included. :party_smilie:

OMG! I hope Shelly gets the big ol boot in the tukus!!!!!

I heard Rachel and Jordan talking if they win the veto they want to kick Shelly to the curb, and Jordan says back at ya Shelyy then giggles, love that,lolo

They are sayin if somhow it ends up Jordan Porsche and Adam they have nothing to worry about, whatever, that is how Jordan won, fools, right now Adam is sooooo full of himself

That's what they said on Sucks! In fact they are saying Jordan and Rachel are not even up! They were saved! :animated_bouncy:

I am assuming it is POV as Safety for the pair.

Told you, just give the money to Jordo now!!

I will give Grodner another call for ya! :animated_rotfl:

Shelly going on an on about Jordan being bitchy.

I hope the competition is something like climbing. Adam and Shelly and Kalia would not be very good at it.

Rachel and Jordan spent a lot of time working out and keeping in shape.

Shelly going on an on about Jordan being bitchy.

I hope the competition is something like climbing. Adam and Shelly and Kalia would not be very good at it.

Rachel and Jordan spent a lot of time working out and keeping in shape.

If I were Jordan I would be ultra bitchy to leatherface.... I hope she is DUN!!!!!

Archived