Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 8/26

CeCiMom

Shockerrrr... I predict a Rachel/Jordan nomination today. ;)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the newbies have officially presented Adam with the idea of being nominated with Rachel... he voiced his objections, saying if you want to be sure Rachel or Jordan goes this week, you have to nominate them both... but he deferred to Porsche as HOH... so...

I'm pulling for Jordan to win POV and take Rachel off the block to expose this nomination as one of the dumbest moves to backfire on a group of HGS ever! lol

Info from Sucks:

J wrote:

Im not sure where I heard it

but I believe the Vets are getting a flat $25,00 for the summer

Fiero(Porsche) just said the veterans got three times the stipend of the newbies .. so $750 x 3 per week

Regular HG = $750 a week x 11 = $8,250 stipend

Returning HG = $2250 x 11 = $24,750

So jeff had 15 more and jordan will probably get 25 more

I read that Porsche is hearing a lot of noise upsairs and she thinks it's PANDORA'S BOX :singer:

Porsche porsche, lolol, if it is I'd be willing to bet it will not be in her or the covens favor, Groder doesn't roll like that,lololol

Porsche porsche, lolol, if it is I'd be willing to bet it will not be in her or the covens favor, Groder doesn't roll like that,lololol

Trade her for jeff!!! But not for a day! :animated_bouncy:

Although if it was even one day it would do Jordan a lot of good!

Oh my god--these three are talking about Dani like she was the second coming. I would love for Adam to find out that they have no intention of taking him to final 4. I don't think Kalia has shut her mouth in the last hour. They are acting like they are the best players in BB ever. Portia thinks she will rule comps now.

Oh my god--these three are talking about Dani like she was the second coming. I would love for Adam to find out that they have no intention of taking him to final 4. I don't think Kalia has shut her mouth in the last hour. They are acting like they are the best players in BB ever. Portia thinks she will rule comps now.

I think she will too. She's always been near the top. With Jeff and Dani gone, she's a prime threat to win-out.

It's like when Jessie left BB11. The girls sat around the kitchen table balling their eyes out. It was gross then and it's gross now.

I wonder if he came back would he yell I"m back Bitches!!!

I certainly hope so!!! :animated_rotfl:

Dani, the loser is out! What is wrong with those girls? Shelly didn't even like her!

Just like Harry Potter defeated Voldermort, we too shall have a champion! Jordan the lion-hearted! :heart2:

keep fighting girl :rockon:

Don't worry.....this is all pre-meditated. Next week the power will flip and create "new drama". Happens all the time. There is no way both Jordan and Rach will go home and the other 4 make it to the end. No one would care who won at that point and no one would watch. Don't worry. power shift again next week ;-)

Don't worry.....this is all pre-meditated. Next week the power will flip and create "new drama". Happens all the time. There is no way both Jordan and Rach will go home and the other 4 make it to the end. No one would care who won at that point and no one would watch. Don't worry. power shift again next week ;-)

OK I'm optimistic again!!!! :maleficent:

Whoa....something is up with the nominations. Porsche reading from a card about nominations and J/R talking about this means both of them could be safe. WTF????

Rachel saying this is the biggest twist of the game. Something about playing in duos during the POV.

Whoa....something is up with the nominations. Porsche reading from a card about nominations and J/R talking about this means both of them could be safe. WTF????

They are talking about playing duos. Is this just speculation?

Archived