Photo

“Ozzy” Lusth

97 replies to this topic

#81 sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 07:47 PM

I dunno ... he appeared to be about to lose in a the next moment. if he is about to lose, airing that preview will bring in an audience just to find out. maybe their last chance to capitalize on his face being out front as a major part of the show?

#82 Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,252 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

Ya gotta love those "Teasers" on the previews.

They know JUST how to rope us into watching next week :rolleyes:

#83 echo

echo

• Pip
  • 2,320 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:56 AM

I dunno ... he appeared to be about to lose in a the next moment. if he is about to lose, airing that preview will bring in an audience just to find out. maybe their last chance to capitalize on his face being out front as a major part of the show?

Naw... They never preview what actually happens in term of who wins\looses. If the previews allude that someone is going to win\loose, its a sure bet its just the opposite.Posted Image

My confidence remains pretty high that Ozzy makes it off RI, and I am about 70% confident he is the ultimate winner.

With that said, of all the reality shows, Survivor has the very best editors. Many reality shows have a predictable pattern of editing, and once it is decoded, it is easy to determine the winner well in advance. With Suvivor, my personal record is under 50% (having watched every single episode). How Survivor is edited makes it very very difficult to predict the final winner. They have the best editors\producers in the business.

#84 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

I'll go out on a limb and say Ozzy beats Brandon and gets back into the game. If that happens everybody's going to be gunning for him. If he makes the finals against Coach and someone else I'll take Ozzy. :party_smilie:

#85 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 07:28 AM

I'll go out on a limb and say Ozzy beats Brandon and gets back into the game. If that happens everybody's going to be gunning for him. If he makes the finals against Coach and someone else I'll take Ozzy. :party_smilie:

I'll take a showdown between Coach and Ozboy over these other non-players. What a bunch of floaters. YAWN.

#86 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 10:24 AM

I'll take a showdown between Coach and Ozboy over these other non-players. What a bunch of floaters. YAWN.

Agreed. They are the only two really worth watching this year.

#87 JamesX

JamesX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 02:01 AM

I also don't see the attraction. It boggles me!

#88 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

I also don't see the attraction. It boggles me!

Welcome to Morty's. :smilielol:

#89 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

Win or lose, Ozzy is a beast!

Bummer. :furious3:

#90 sisu power

sisu power

• Pip
  • 1,215 posts

Posted 18 December 2011 - 11:26 PM

Too win that many and lose the final one was definitely a disappointment, but he went out with a whoop and a celebration, so good on him for that.

#91 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:36 AM

was it just me, or is he a very windy person? had to fast forward part of his speech because he was just droning on and on and on.

#92 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:05 AM

Better he won than that girl...

But why the Pippi braids?

#93 Scuba

Scuba

• Pip
  • 9,136 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:06 AM

'cause he's a dumba$$ and thinks he looks too cool for the finale.

#94 WickedOne

WickedOne

• Pip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:10 AM

I kept picturing Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz skipping and singing Were Off To See The Wizard...

#95 Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,354 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 11:25 AM

Ooooooooooh Ozzy ~ :disappointed:

#96 erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:55 AM

Wish he would have won :(

#97 xenoguyglax

xenoguyglax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 01:40 PM

Hi,

I really hope you all don't mind me asking for help but I am a Newbie Survivor fan and really want to get hold of as many seasons of the series as I can. I actually live in the UK hence my lack of knowledge of the US version (I have seen 2 series in the UK and loved them).

I totally love this show and want to get as many on DVD as I can. Here is my question as I am confused by this Survivor boxset I have seen listed:

http://www.audvdsbuy...E SHIPPING.html

Is this Seasons 1 - 21 of the US Survivor? Or is it maybe the Australian version? Would it be all the Seasons complete? Or would I be better buying them Season by season?

Thank you so much for any help you can give me!!

Mark

#98 stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 11:51 AM

Hi,

I really hope you all don't mind me asking for help but I am a Newbie Survivor fan and really want to get hold of as many seasons of the series as I can. I actually live in the UK hence my lack of knowledge of the US version (I have seen 2 series in the UK and loved them).

I totally love this show and want to get as many on DVD as I can. Here is my question as I am confused by this Survivor boxset I have seen listed:

http://www.audvdsbuy...E SHIPPING.html

Is this Seasons 1 - 21 of the US Survivor? Or is it maybe the Australian version? Would it be all the Seasons complete? Or would I be better buying them Season by season?

Thank you so much for any help you can give me!!

Mark

Something looks fishy to me. I've never seen a complete 21 season for sale in the US and I worked for Best Buy and love Suvivor. I don't reconize the creator nor the "stars". It dosen't mention Jeff Probst, the US Survivor host. One of the two pics shown does show a US cast. A set like that in the US would sell for $250 to $300. Might be a bootleg set. Hope this info helps.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users