Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Soooooo Scuba does this mean you are not going to try and get between my and MY man? :animated_rotfl:

no Marty, you can have him!!

I think Ozzy is amazing to win in competitions but I fear he does not have good social skills and the brains that Boston Rob had.

I do love watching him climb trees and swim. :smitten:

He looks better with his lions mane. But his big ol dark nips bug me. :animated_scratchchin:

dang... can this guy climb a tree... OR WHAT ??? :naughty:

(my mind kept comparing him with Tarzan in the Disney movie)

I was waiting for him to swing on a vine from tree to tree there for a minute.

He looks better with his lions mane. But his big ol dark nips bug me. :animated_scratchchin:

Maybe he has had children before! :lipsrsealed2:

Why do these people feel the need to tell someone else they have an idol?????????????????

Ozzy, whut r u thinkin' dude. He sold you out in 30 seconds to another girl.

It's way too early in thr game to share info like that. Hope it does not come back and bite you, AGAIN!! :animated_shocking:

Why do these people feel the need to tell someone else they have an idol?????????????????

Ozzy, whut r u thinkin' dude. He sold you out in 30 seconds to another girl.

It's way too early in thr game to share info like that. Hope it does not come back and bite you, AGAIN!! :animated_shocking:

My sentiments.

And he fell off the raft trying to yank his Underoos up. Epic FAIL.

losing my Ozzy crush. maybe if there were more displays of his athletic skills ... personality isn't doing it for me!

Uh Oh .... now they went and made Ozzie mad :angry2:

but, he should know better than to have a very visible alliance with

another tribe member (and a lovey dovey one to boot).

They blind-sided her .... but the tribe may look back and see they missed

the perfect chance to blind-side Ozzie. (Especially since he wouldn't have thought

to use his Immunity Idol to save himself)

The Plot thickens :popcorn:

These people get too blinded by the "celebrity" status of returnees. good move, glad they pulled it off, but you're right, it should have been Ozzy....

losing my Ozzy crush. maybe if there were more displays of his athletic skills ... personality isn't doing it for me!

I was thinking the same thing. His social game still sucks and they don't have him showing his athletic skills. I guess he has to go to Redemption Island and fight his way back. He can't win playing with a team.

I guess Ozzy is no Boston Rob...:disappointed:

You're right, Marty! BR was the complete enchilada!

Very true, they should have gotten Ozzy out first. Now, his guard is up and he has the idol - It'll be even harder to get him out now.

If they go for him and he whips out the idol he knows his days are numbered. (unless he finds the idol again). I guess it's the price you pay for being good at what you do.

I used to like this guy, but wow, he is sooo full of himself, not likeing him so much anymore, and they shoulda blind sided him,he would not have seen it coming and would not have used the idol, again,lolol

Hope they boot him. Then he can boot the old bat off RI and the rest can starve.

:devilish:

Hope they boot him. Then he can boot the old bat off RI and the rest can starve.

:devilish:

:animated_rotfl:

This please.

I want Christine out and if getting that means Ozzy has to go to RI than so be it.

Guest 6Borders

Just another returning cast member with an ego as big as the whole south pacific and a big crybaby when things didn't go his way.

Ozzie...get real! Dude, this is Survivor and your 3rd time playing and you still didn't learn anything...you'll have plenty of time to go on Dr. Phil and whine about "poor you" after you get booted out again with the idol in hand.

oh my goodness. such a risky move. I wonder if production really has the merge time set in stone or if is something that is a bit flexible according to what they feel would provide the best drama.

Sisu... good question.

Anyone want to bet on the outcome of Ozzy's decision ?

Will he - - or won't he make it to the Merge ?

No matter what happens, Ozzy is a complete moron... A legend in his own mind...

My guess is that this blows up on Ozzy and his team ... either he loses or the merge doesn't happen. Or both. Jeff has touted that next week's move will even bigger than Ozzy's!

Like all reality shows, Survivor is highly manipulated by the producers behind the scenes. I beleive the Redemption Island competition will be geared in favor of Ozzy's strengths because the producers want to keep him in the game. Ozzy's decision to go to Redemtion Island is a high risk move that makes for good ratings. If Ozzy wins, I'm confident there will be a merge because the teams will be even, and it allows the Ozzy drama to continue on a roll. Drama\Conflict = good ratings.

So, my prediction: Ozzy wins at Redemption Island, there is a merge, and Coach's team will be made to beleive that Cocran is willing to flip. After the merge, Cocran will have better odds of going a lot further because he not a threat anyone during the competitions, thus the power players will be targeting each other.

Also, notice how several of the survivors barely get any airtime. Ozzy, Coach, Coran, and Brandon have gotten 80% of air time up to this point. There are even a few survivors I can't remember their names simply because they almost seem like they are non speaking "extras" that occationally seen in the background. Or, if the others are shown, their airtime is shared with Ozzy, Coach, Coran or Brandon.

Haha, good description ... non-speaking extras! Can't wait til next week to find out how this plays out! I can't imagine how deflating that would feel to volunteer out of expectations of being able to take the comp and then failing.

Sign in to follow this