Chatbox
    You can use this chatbox to let others know how long you can cover, or when you'll be back, or anything else related to posting updates.

I welcome newbies. No need to ask permission, just post your update as a reply to the last post. Let us know what's going on it the BB house, and if it's juicy, let us know where and when you heard it, that way we can go back and watch it on the feeds!
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dade

98 posts in this topic

ozzy_s23.jpg

Oscar

My dibs!!!! Love, love, love him. Though he does need a hair cut. But still, LOVE!

Co dibs with Erin!

My favorite Survivor player of all time.

The sad thing is they will try and get them out the first week. He is a sitting duck.

Not sure of the timing of taping this but I assume they saw Rob take the win and they won't want a repeat.

lipsrsealed2.gif

LOL.

For some reason, I did not know or had forgotten that Ozzy was born in Mexico. Hair too long, I degree.

I hate the hair, but I can't wait to watch him swim like a fish in those challenges!

I totally second that Sugar.

I liked Ozzy's hair the best back in Cook Islands, but the long hair is better than the short hair he had in Micronesia. Agreed I can't wait to see Ozzy in the water again. I hope they have some actual water challenges this season!

Wicked quote: "Long hair is good."

Well, Slimcruz is already working on getting you to meet up with Coach (long hair)...

sooo now you throw in another long hair guy.

Just started checking out this new cast... are there any more guys with long hair ?

Wicked quote: "Long hair is good."

Well, Slimcruz is already working on getting you to meet up with Coach (long hair)...

sooo now you throw in another long hair guy.

Just started checking out this new cast... are there any more guys with long hair ?

Coach is hot. Quirky, entertaining and in shape unlike most middle aged pot bellies.

:sneaky:

Coach is hot. Quirky, entertaining and in shape unlike most middle aged pot bellies.

:sneaky:

Hey hey, I resemble that remark. :fear:

Co dibs with Erin!

My favorite Survivor player of all time.

The sad thing is they will try and get them out the first week. He is a sitting duck.

Not sure of the timing of taping this but I assume they saw Rob take the win and they won't want a repeat.

agree...psyched to see him play again...let's just hope he wins the comps so he isn't voted out!!! But maybe his tribe will be mesmerized like Rob's tribe was and will defer to him...

Do we know what tribes Ozzy and Coach are on?

nm figured it out...Ozzy on Savaii, dont know the color and Coach on blue Upolu tribe

I'm glad Ozzy doesn't have immediate control of his tribe like Rob did last year. If he'd gotten his way Semhar would've stayed to continue being hot in his presence while Cochran would've been out.

I'm glad Ozzy doesn't have immediate control of his tribe like Rob did last year. If he'd gotten his way Semhar would've stayed to continue being hot in his presence while Cochran would've been out.

Ditto. I didn't like his attraction to her - she is strange; to say the least.

I felt like he should be wearing a white muumuu(sp) and sitting on top of a high mountain with all the sage advice he was dishing out!

Ditto. I didn't like his attraction to her - she is strange; to say the least.

I don't know what he saw in her. :dontgetit: I like Cochran way better!

I like Ozzy with short hair.

I felt like he should be wearing a white muumuu(sp) and sitting on top of a high mountain with all the sage advice he was dishing out!

Soooooo Scuba does this mean you are not going to try and get between my and MY man? :animated_rotfl:

I like Ozzy (prefer him with short hair, the Jesus look is disconcerting) but kind of thought that something was a bit off about Ozzy last night. I hope he plays a tough game.

I was surprised he was the one that initiated....

OHHH lets relax, swim and play in the water.

Then - said without rain he'd rather sleep under the stars (or something like that)

Wonder what time it was when someone suggested they start building

some type of a shelter ??

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0