Followers 0
Dade

"Coach" Wade

80 posts in this topic

coach_s23.jpg

Benjamin "Coach" Wade (39)

Current Residence: Susanville, Calif.

Previous Seasons:

Another season of coach? Really? I threw up in my mouth when I saw that commercial...

I'm not sure why you guys hate him. He's one of the most entertaining players ever.

I'm not sure why you guys hate him. He's one of the most entertaining players ever.

I don't "hate" him. I never said I hated him. I sure am not going to dibs him, though. Ok?:smartass2:

Coach... cackles... welcome back!

:party_smilie:

Well, now there is a choice I could agree with (since apparently nobody ever listens that we don't want people back!!!)

He is entertaining. I'll take him over Russell

Embarrassed to admit I actually got... excited when I saw he's coming back. The guy's just fun. Amusing but not wicked.

Oh yeah...I am looking forward to having him back on the show. He seriously makes me laugh out loud and hide my face and cringe and yell at the TV...almost all in 1 single episode. Totally entertaining. heehee

Embarrassed to admit I actually got... excited when I saw he's coming back. The guy's just fun. Amusing but not wicked.

True. Maybe we need to introduce him to our Wicked who is amusing AND wicked.

Not only am I happy to see him back (despite the lame twist), I even plan on buying his new book whenever it finally comes out. I enjoy the Dragon Slayer.

Slimcruz quote: "True. Maybe we need to introduce him to our Wicked who is amusing AND wicked."

Slim.. if you can figure out how to make that happen, I'll help. :animated_wave:

He's already one of my minions.

A rough start for Coach to be sure, but he did (wonder of wonders) realize that his tribe was not that thrilled to see him and he appears to be working hard to change their collective perception of him. It was nice to see him using his experience to help and not going off into the woods by himself to cry because the tribe didn't want him. It appeared his help was well received and he might even end up in the majority on his tribe if that moonlight alliance works out.

I like Ozzy too, but I wouldn't be disappointed to get Coach on my tribe. The man is nice and he's loyal to a fault. In Survivor you literally cannot buy loyalty. I feel like I could trust Coach a long way, Ozzy I wouldn't be so sure.

I was impressed with Coach's effort and attitude last night.

Surprisingly, I was too. I was so dreading him when I first heard he was going to be back on this season, but so far, so good!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0