Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

"Coach" Wade

79 replies to this topic

Dade

Dade

Chat Host

• LFU
  • 12,888 posts
Posted Image

Benjamin "Coach" Wade (39)
Current Residence: Susanville, Calif.
Previous Seasons: “Survivor: Tocantins” and “Survivor: Heroes Vs. Villains”

Benjamin Wade, more commonly known as "Coach," is returning to Survivor for a third try. “The reception for me, when I step on that beach and am chosen to be on a tribe, I’m just going to kill ‘em with kindness.” He still owns his eclectic persona that viewers love from previous seasons, but the symphony conductor, men’s soccer coach and pastor promises that, “Coach 3.0 is going to be different than any time you’ve seen him.”

Coach believes that it is his experience and his leadership that make him an asset to his tribe, but he’s reevaluating his strategy this time around. “I’ve got to come out here and I’ve got to be confident but not arrogant, strong but not intimidating, I’ve got to be humble but not weak, I’ve got to be honorable but not self righteous.”

What does he think of Ozzy, his competition? “He is a great warrior in challenges, he’s great at survival, he’s going to be a tough competitor on the other tribe.”

CBS

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
Sigh

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

Sigh

Exactly. I cannot believe this.

ChiefSlapaho

ChiefSlapaho

• Pip
  • 469 posts
Another season of coach? Really? I threw up in my mouth when I saw that commercial...

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,626 posts
He is entertaining...

TML

TML

• Pip
  • 1,330 posts
I'm not sure why you guys hate him. He's one of the most entertaining players ever.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

I'm not sure why you guys hate him. He's one of the most entertaining players ever.

I don't "hate" him. I never said I hated him. I sure am not going to dibs him, though. Ok?:smartass2:

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,799 posts
Coach... cackles... welcome back!

:party_smilie:

erinjs

erinjs

• Pip
  • 13,891 posts
He is entertaining. I'll take him over Russell

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
MEH

pinkie

pinkie

• Pip
  • 4,046 posts
I prefer him to Russel, and OzzyPosted Image

SugarB

SugarB

• Pip
  • 9,493 posts
Not an Ozzy fan huh? :animated_rotfl:

6Borders

6Borders

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 4,441 posts
Well, now there is a choice I could agree with (since apparently nobody ever listens that we don't want people back!!!)

He is entertaining. I'll take him over Russell

Outlast

Outlast

• Pip
  • 30 posts
I don’t like the Redemption Island twist especially the way it worked out last season and I would’ve preferred an all new cast, but if they are going to bring someone back, I am happy Coach is one of them. The man is entertaining and to me at least very lovable.

mischiefmanaged

mischiefmanaged

• Pip
  • 50 posts
Embarrassed to admit I actually got... excited when I saw he's coming back. The guy's just fun. Amusing but not wicked.

superstaaar

superstaaar

• Pip
  • 468 posts
Oh yeah...I am looking forward to having him back on the show. He seriously makes me laugh out loud and hide my face and cringe and yell at the TV...almost all in 1 single episode. Totally entertaining. heehee

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,256 posts

Embarrassed to admit I actually got... excited when I saw he's coming back. The guy's just fun. Amusing but not wicked.

True. Maybe we need to introduce him to our Wicked who is amusing AND wicked.

Outlast

Outlast

• Pip
  • 30 posts
Not only am I happy to see him back (despite the lame twist), I even plan on buying his new book whenever it finally comes out. I enjoy the Dragon Slayer.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,722 posts
Slimcruz quote: "True. Maybe we need to introduce him to our Wicked who is amusing AND wicked."

Slim.. if you can figure out how to make that happen, I'll help. :animated_wave:

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,799 posts
He's already one of my minions.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users