Sign in to follow this  
Dade

"Coach" Wade

I didn't get how Coach thought Mikayla lost the challenge for them. As I saw it, he didn't hit a thing either, and he never once said that he would sit out too. Must be an island thing that they have a warped sense of things. Still don't like you, and I take back any nice thing I've said about you.

I hope Brandon kidnaps you soon and locks you in a cave.

I didn't get how Coach thought Mikayla lost the challenge for them. As I saw it, he didn't hit a thing either, and he never once said that he would sit out too. Must be an island thing that they have a warped sense of things. Still don't like you, and I take back any nice thing I've said about you.

I hope Brandon kidnaps you soon and locks you in a cave.

LOL I'm glad someone noticed this too. Coach didn't do squat. At least she hit the bottom of some targets.

Guest 6Borders

I must be missing something if this guy is fun and entertaining!!! Benjamin is a BIG sore loser...blaming everything on Makayla! She didn't listen to him and that's why they lost...unbelievable EGO!! She came way closer to the targets than he did!

Survivor brings these idiots back and they expect to be treated like idols to be worshiped! I can't personally wait to see Benjamin skipped like a stone right out of the tribe and off Redemption Island clutching the idol in his hand!!!

The excessive praying for the camera just rubs me the wrong way. If you want to pray, pray quietly and privately, no need to make a spectacle of it. Reminds of that one chick on BB a few years ago.

Someone should tell them that it's highly likely that God doesn't necessarily care who wins the challenges on a reality show.

Okay, I like him again this week. Dropped the show off praying and played the game brilliantly this week. Worked Cochran over like play dough.

dude is a douche and i hope he does not make the final 3

can i say douche?

Guest 6Borders

He's just an ego-tripping idiot. Seems like Survivor promised him and Ozzie final 2 with "someone else" of their choice! This season sucks!

I don't know why I thought I might like this dweeb. He is as bad as ever. Just a real nerd. This Survivor is the worst ever.

Tonight it shall be interesting to see Coach rationalizes how its "The Christian thing to do" when voting out his allies, assume they don't vote him out first.

You'd think he'd be smart enough to keep Little Hantz around until the very end, but Coach might vote him out if Hantz blames others for being eliminated, thus Coach is likely to get Hantz's jury vote.

Coach is playing a much better game this time around. It's amazing though that the others don't seem to see him as a threat to win the $$$ if he makes it to the end. They are also aware he has the HI. Coach to me is playing the same game as Russel did except he's mastered the social aspect of the game as well. If he makes it to the end I would give him my vote. (I can't believe I just said that) :lipsrsealed2:

lol Brandon can't fault him too much -- since Coach has God in his back-pocket. God apparently told him it was time for Brandon to go.

If I were on the jury, it would be *Anybody* But Coach (assuming Coach makes it to the finals) -- simply for having the audacity to play the God

card in the way he did.

lol Brandon can't fault him too much -- since Coach has God in his back-pocket. God apparently told him it was time for Brandon to go.

If I were on the jury, it would be *Anybody* But Coach (assuming Coach makes it to the finals) -- simply for having the audacity to play the God

card in the way he did.

Only a blind, dilusional idiot would believe that God, via Coach decided it was his time to go.

Thus, Coach has Brandons vote. :omg:

hmmm don't know if Coach has Brandon's vote.

Me thinks he's played the game in a calculated way that he thought might win the

favor of his co-Survivors. I don't know if he actually 'has' religion ... or has

tried to used it as a cover to excuse things he has done.

It certainly seems to me that it's all been a 'put on' that he used to to excuse

his behavior.

He used Coach - - now he's done with him.

If Ozzie and Coach both make it to the Final Vote. I'M betting Brandon will vote for Ozzie

hmmm don't know if Coach has Brandon's vote.

Me thinks he's played the game in a calculated way that he thought might win the

favor of his co-Survivors. I don't know if he actually 'has' religion ... or has

tried to used it as a cover to excuse things he has done.

It certainly seems to me that it's all been a 'put on' that he used to to excuse

his behavior.

He used Coach - - now he's done with him.

If Ozzie and Coach both make it to the Final Vote. I'M betting Brandon will vote for Ozzie

Brandon is not faking it, what you see is the real deal. I know a person who is very much like Brandon, a fundementistly Christian, but also a lost soul in that he twists his perception of reality to fit his beleifs which are constantly changing. If Brandon was faking it, he wouldn't have given up the immunity necklas, which was so so so so dumb. One of the primary rules of how to win Survivor, don't let your religion\ethics get between you and winning. That does not mean be ruthless cruel and lie about anything\everything, just lie when its the best option to get ahead in the game. Brandon was too honest and his sense of ethics was hyper-realistic and inconsistant, yet in his own mind he was being 110% consistant.

Because Brandon votes with his gut, and is easily manipulated by Coach, Coach does stand a reasonable chance of still getting Brandon's vote. If coach makes it to the final vote, to get Brandon's vote, all coach needs to do is stroke Brandon's ego by saying something like:

"Brandon you truly are a man of god, and that cost you the 1 million. You wouldn't sell out your principles for any amount of money, and I respect that. Vote with your heart, and no matter what happens, we shall before forever brothers; you know that, and I know that, and god knows that"

Brandon is not faking it, what you see is the real deal. I know a person who is very much like Brandon, a fundementistly Christian, but also a lost soul in that he twists his perception of reality to fit his beleifs which are constantly changing. If Brandon was faking it, he wouldn't have given up the immunity necklas, which was so so so so dumb. One of the primary rules of how to win Survivor, don't let your religion\ethics get between you and winning. That does not mean be ruthless cruel and lie about anything\everything, just lie when its the best option to get ahead in the game. Brandon was too honest and his sense of ethics was hyper-realistic and inconsistant, yet in his own mind he was being 110% consistant.

Because Brandon votes with his gut, and is easily manipulated by Coach, Coach does stand a reasonable chance of still getting Brandon's vote. If coach makes it to the final vote, to get Brandon's vote, all coach needs to do is stroke Brandon's ego by saying something like:

"Brandon you truly are a man of god, and that cost you the 1 million. You wouldn't sell out your principles for any amount of money, and I respect that. Vote with your heart, and no matter what happens, we shall before forever brothers; you know that, and I know that, and god knows that"

He's batshit and ANYBODY who thinks some so called god helps people with games or lotto tickets whilst ignoring disease, murders and overall suffering... needs caged. While I find Coach and his kneeling as revolting... I loudly applauded the use of religion to dupe his fellow man. AHAHAHAH Do unto others.. peace.. love and all that crap! Coach for the WIN!

He's batshit and ANYBODY who thinks some so called god helps people with games or lotto tickets whilst ignoring disease, murders and overall suffering... needs caged. While I find Coach and his kneeling as revolting... I loudly applauded the use of religion to dupe his fellow man. AHAHAHAH Do unto others.. peace.. love and all that crap! Coach for the WIN!

Yeah, he is using religion as way to manipulate others, yet it also appears he beleives his own BS. I tend to think the producers of Survivor intentionally stacked Coach's tribe with people who were very religious just to see how it all played out.

I think that Brandon is S L O W. S L O W. S L O W. S L O W.

I think that Coach defies description. Not in a good way.

Coach hasn't bugged me tooooo much this time, but the previous times he was on Survivor I absolutely couldn't stand him. I agree with Wicked and some of the others...I think God could care less who wins Survivor. I don't see anything wrong with praying and telling others of your faith in God, but they have taken it to the extreme with the whole "God told me who to vote out" thing...get real! I hope Ozzy smokes Brandon in the dual, gets back in the game and smokes the rest of them and wins it!animated_bouncy.gif

Barf that would be worse case scenario, Ozzy sucks a$$

Coach for the win!!

i hate people who won't own up to what they've done. this is survivor. you're gonna lie, you're gonna hurt feelings. OWN IT! stop hiding behind God and saying He told you who to vote for! that's a crock. you don't want to play with honor and integrity (Coach, you might want to look up the meanings of those words buddy!), you want to play to win a million dollars. there is no honor or integrity there.

i hope you go away now into reality star oblivion. i'm done with you

Sign in to follow this