Sign in to follow this  
Dade

"Coach" Wade

The man is a legend in his own mind.

I know this for a fact. He told me himself.

Well... you gotta admit he's a lot easier to take than

the guy with the pink DVDs

:rolleyes:

I've got a feeling he's going to 'tone it down' somewhat this time around.

I have to admit I wasn't all that excited on him coming back but he doesn't seem that annoying .....so far. ha ha

I have to admit I wasn't all that excited on him coming back but he doesn't seem that annoying .....so far. ha ha

Give him time.....

Coach didn't bother me that last time he was on survivor as much as he really irritated me the first time. I kinda grew to like him so time will tell.

Coach knows he is a target....got to like him wanting to be social now! get rid of the Jedi shiot Coach and engage ur tribe!

I am just getting around to watching the first episode, was not happy to see coach, much happier to see Ozzy,lol

I have to admit Coach is a little more paletable to me this year. He has shown he can play the social part of Survivor. The phyiscal and mental part should not be hard for him either.

If he would just drop the friggin dragon slayer bit I think more people would like him, I know I would. :furious3:

He's definitely growing on me! :animated_bouncy:

I know! It pains me to no end, but so far this season, I kind of like him!

I have grown to love Coach, even the first time, by the end I could tolerate him... then in the last one he was in I enjoyed him a lot.... now this season, I'd like to see him make it to the end....... unlike some who shall remain nameless he has learned to adapt and change how he plays the game and I think this time it might take him all the way.

I actually liked him the first time he played and he's only become more lovable since. And wonder of wonders his game play might have even improved a tiny bit this time around. At least he seems aware of how he is perceived, which he didn't seem to get before and he's trying (bless him), he's really trying to git an alliance together and make a run for the money. Now I don't think the odds of him making the finals are that great, but this is the first time I feel like he's actually trying to win. In Tocantins I think he just wanted to be a huge character and get attention, in HvV he wanted to make himself more likable after all the hate he got back in S18. This time I think he's actually trying to win.

Who knows maybe if they bring Coach back enough times he might actually win one. Hey it worked for Boston Rob.

Somebody must have slipped Coach a chill pill. He's mellowed out and dropped the dragon slayer crap. I like that.

Signed:

A Wicked Fickle Fan

He's too normal now. Rather boring. Still like him better than the rest of those losers. Only character now is psycho Brandon and he lacks....... charm.

Guest 6Borders

Don't like him any better now than before...probably less!! I just hope his tribe is smart enough to take what knowledge they need from him and boot him off before he gets a cement hold in the game. At least it's not so one-sided this year (I doubt Ozzie's tribe will throw a challenge to get him out) and Coach will have to watch Ozzie for competition

Wow, coach is riding a wave this week. Hopefully his ego stays in check.

I wonder what the story is behind his touchiness about his name?

Maybe growing up he was skinny and scrawny... so other kids kicked sand in his face

and called him by his full name instead of Ben or Benny ???

Seems like the poor guy is always trying to boost his own ego.

But... he's a lot easier to watch this Season - for sure ! !

BENJAMIN!!!!

Living on the edge? That's hott.

Coach's inner dragon's showing thyself.

:maleficent:

I'm glad to see new-Coach is smart enough to keep Brandon out of the loop hii wise. Brandon just can't keep his mouth shut for anything. I do believe that Albert and Coach both like 'the kid', but they know he can't be trusted with secrets.

The tribal split on the vote tonight was interesting. Could we possibly see Coach, Brandon, Rick and Edna taking out Albert & Sophie post merge (hopefully after they give Savaii a sound Pagonging)? In any case I don't think Al or Sophie will flip to Savaii because they seem smart enough to know that flipping pretty much never works well for the person doing the flipping.

Sign in to follow this