Double Eviction Live show 8~25~11

mjcms2

Perfect ending to an exciting hour. Karma's a bitch Big Jeff. Deal with it ya big bully, buh-bye :animated_wave:

Your birthday wish is right behind you Dani :party_smilie: Your girlfriends came through for you :happybday:

My wish came true, now let the chips fall where they may. I'll enjoy the rest of the season, whomever wins is alright, just as long as the bully is gone :P

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOW....I have never seen that side of Jordan but certainly "get it"......she bought Shelly's lies and has stuck up for her against everyone, including Jeff.......I totally get how betrayed she must feel. But I was a bit surprised, Rachel was physically holdin Jordan back :animated_rotfl:

I'm fine with Jeff gone as long as one of Kalia, Porsche or Shelly go out next week. If they all stay, this house is going to be hard to watch with the live feeds.

You are so right. Good thing I only pay for a month at a time..LOL!

WOW....I have never seen that side of Jordan but certainly "get it"......she bought Shelly's lies and has stuck up for her against everyone, including Jeff.......I totally get how betrayed she must feel. But I was a bit surprised, Rachel was physically holdin Jordan back :animated_rotfl:

That is Southern , country feisty and probably Cassie would have gone off even more :animated_rotfl:

It's not something that just comes out, like I said so many times she never had a reason to get pissed off or annoyed and rude with anyone there because she was sitting pretty the whole time. Now, she's threatened and OOOPS, there she goes.

Very good point!

It's short but it was effective in moving this game forward ... I don't care if it's cat fights every day or no one is bff's they are all now on an even playing field and let the chips fall where they may ... we will now see who floats and who is there to play .. finally

It's not something that just comes out, like I said so many times she never had a reason to get pissed off or annoyed and rude with anyone there because she was sitting pretty the whole time. Now, she's threatened and OOOPS, there she goes.

Exactly!!!!

i am for sure the way this is working out, the ratings will go down...I hope there is another twist, or BB will not be worth watching anymore...What made this season so good is the popular Veterans coming back into play....The rest of the newbies all they will do is sleep and eat...Won't it be good feed watching, not for me.

I don't like anyone except Adam, and he has not thrilled me much either!

JeJo got played bad by shelly, my oh my. I know a majority in here are more Jejo fans then actual BB fans, but if you enjoy the GAME then you have to respect what Shelly did and has been doing since the very first vote. Her social game has been terrific this season, easily the best, and is in a great place right now with six people left. She made the play in the GAME to help push herself along, kudos to her. Adam however, if the jury is smart (which they aren't) should only be playing for 50,000 at this point, he is truly a pathetic player..horrible.

It's pretty bad when Shelly has to say to two vets, "they won't understand it's just a game". That is the damn truth, and Shelly played it and played it beautifully. Look at her position right now and she hasn't won a thing, wonderfully done by Shelly. Even if the Jejo fans now hate her for this you have to respect her BB game. The entire game is built on lies and deception, if you have to be told that as fans of this game then how are you even BB fans to begin with?

After Jordan and Rachel go, Adam will def be next to go. If I were one of the remaining women, I'd want Shelly in F2 with me. Four votes...bren, rach, jeff, jor will be against Shelly...

So Right. Shelly might be happy she got Jeff out but she should have waited. Now she's lost the F1 spot and is the perfect goat for Adam, Porc and Kalia. Thanks goodness she doesn't need the money.

Life is beautiful when you no longer have to see Jeff in the BB house, and the newbies are in control. Shelly is the shit! She's revived this season! I hope she wins the $500K and QUIT SMOKING!

shelly is a liar and a disugsting human being, she did nothing for this game, nothing but run to and fro, she has won nothing and is fake as they come

shelly is a liar and a disugsting human being, she did nothing for this game, nothing but run to and fro, she has won nothing and is fake as they come

So true. Shelly is an old version of Eve Harrington from "All About Eve." Only not as pretty... :animated_wave:

Archived