Double Eviction Live show 8~25~11

mjcms2

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

double eviction is one of my fav show

it is so action pack

the hg have to think fast and dont have much time to think about their decision :animated_bouncy:

thinking the first hoh competition tonight will be some sort of q&a

adam rachel kalia should be the favorite in that :animated_bouncy:

Question, whoever get's the fast HOH...do they still get their letters and goodie's like regular HOH?

i think i heard they get their basket in the storage room but no room :animated_bouncy:

I don't really like double eviction night. Sure it's action-packed but the best part of BB for me is watching HGs campaign for their lives and make deals, etc and I find it anticlimactic that someone is booted without getting the chance to save themselves using their social game. Oh well, go Rachel!

First half hour, Dani or Kalia is evicted, thus the start of DE :animated_bouncy:

I think the first HOH will be questions too, then I think the quick POV comp will be Zingbot quote questions or vise versa.

Then the quicky POV comp and ceremony takes place, followed by the second elimination.

Then of course the last HOH will be the one using that snake/ball in hole looking type game. That one I'm sure will taking place when the show ends, we'll be coming back here to find out who wins :animated_bouncy:

Archived