Double Eviction Live show 8~25~11

mjcms2

Very well put and this was the downfall of the Vets. Thanks Dani!

I also think that future BB seasons it will be the best strategy to always lay low and never win comps. I think they threw in the Vets this year because they figured there would be another season of floaters and boredom.

I disagree. Do you remember Dan from BB10? I think he had one of the best strategies ever. Lay low until you become a deciding factor which allows you to jump into an alliance. Make close bonds which each member of that alliance. And then win competitions.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I disagree. Do you remember Dan from BB10? I think he had one of the best strategies ever. Lay low until you become a deciding factor which allows you to jump into an alliance. Make close bonds which each member of that alliance. And then win competitions.

Dan was always a target. The thought he was America's Player. He had the Colonel trying to target him. He had a huge target on him the whole game. He did break out with winning comps like a rock star at the end.

Dan was always a target. The thought he was America's Player. He had the Colonel trying to target him. He had a huge target on him the whole game. He did break out with winning comps like a rock star at the end.

Dan was a target because of an initial play he made. But the recovery from that target is what sets him apart. He played weak, threw competitions and made sure everyone viewed him as a weak player. Jerry did target him, but because he did play weak, no one else really bothered to eliminate him until it was too late. He was America's Player for one week.

Yep, and you can blame Dani for the way the season has been played out. What were the vets to do when one of them leaves week 1 and another turns their back on their alliance week 2. By week 4 Daniele solidified the war in the house by going after another vet. J/J/R had no choice but, to try and get the left-over newbs on their side so they would have numbers.

Daniele is by far one of the WORST players to ever play the game. She reminds be a LOT of Ronnie. Lot's of good ideas on how to play the game, manipulate the game, make "big moves." And, they were both obsessed with this game and both over played it too early.

Granted there are some difference like she had a slightly better socially game, she was more comp. competitive but, that's it. She should have known better than Ronnie too as she's played it before, knew ALL the mistakes past HG's have made but, her ego and her attempt to prove Season 8 jury wrong about their decision, ultimately made her make the same mistakes as Ronnie. Too much, too soon... too bad!

I agree--if I liked one of the newbies I could stand it but--MEH

Well, I'm a fan of this game, and I say you do NOT have to lie like Shelly in order to win and trust me she won't. It wasn't necessary for her to accept that phone call from Jordan knowing she was not a friend. Those rewards are precious in this game, and if she knew she wouldn't remain an ally, then she should have insisted that Jordan keep it for herself...Or at least have the decency to stand by the girl who did something very kind for her whether she wanted to or not. An act like that changes the plan. You don't hurt someone who does something like that for you unless you have a damaged soul. They offered her a f4 deal that was solid, but it was her OWN insecurities that made her think she couldn't beat them. She wasn't even there, and already she'd psyched herself into believing she wouldn't be able to win a comp, and split them up at that point. What a loser. And the most she'll get for her work is 50k, and that is not worth all of the respect she'll lose from not only the JeJo fans(one of which I am not), but from her clients and co-workers who are getting an undeniable look at the woman she really is. She's a disgusting person, and that's being kind.

Well said!! It wasn't so much the lies that bothered me it was the degree of meaness she exhibited both towards Rachel, (who by way the got on her poop list for repeating a convo they had about Shelley throwing J/J unfer the bus during the whole first backdoor Jeff event0. She cried carried on and lied right to Rachels face, saying rachel was the liar, she participated in the "mean girl" pjammy jams sessions gleefully. But stealng the stuffed dog of rachels, then threatneing to cut it up and pour red finger nail polish n it, and put a piece in rachel's bed everyday, took the cake. that was not game play, that was mean and immature, the whole stealing peoples stuff was just stupid and childiish. She did not have to accept Jordan's kindness nor go about flipping that way.JOrdan stuck up for her even when the whole house including Jeff told her not to trust her. J/J even argued about it a couple times. I do see why she flipped her vote but am thinking she is a childish biatch for the other stuff. It would certainly affect my confidence in doing business or working with her in a negative way!!

I think Double eviction ruins the BB. No matter how well a HG plays the game upto that point, good or bad, the second HG to go home is barely more than a flip of a coin. There is no entertainment valvue in a double eviction.

Here is a big question: If Evel Dick was still in the game and was just as loved\hated as he was when he won... Do you think the BB producers would have had a double effection? IMHO.... No way in hell would they put at risk such a huge player walking out the door in a sudden blindside. It would cause a huge uproar if Evel Dick walked out of the house like Jeff did last night, going from running the house, to sitting with Julie in less than 45 minutes. Audience would for the remain episodes would be cut in half, and CBS would loose millions in from dropped ratings... So, I see the double eviction more as the producers commenting on the HGs entertainment valve, basically they are saying those who remain are all equally dull and who goes home in what order make no difference. Who win doesn't interest them.

It's pretty bad when Shelly has to say to two vets, "they won't understand it's just a game". That is the damn truth, and Shelly played it and played it beautifully. Look at her position right now and she hasn't won a thing, wonderfully done by Shelly. Even if the Jejo fans now hate her for this you have to respect her BB game. The entire game is built on lies and deception, if you have to be told that as fans of this game then how are you even BB fans to begin with?

Yep... Its all about being one of two people left in the game at the end. How a person gets there is about using all their skills. If Jeff is unhappy with the dynamics of house, he needs to be pissed at the producers who cast the show, which is intentionally includes strong leaders as well as followers; The producers cast floaters intentionally so that the leaders have a team that follows them, at least until they get down a point where the floaters (ie Shelly) are forced to make a move that is strictly in their best interest.... If Jeff had his way, Shelly would be in the final three with him and Jordon, and he'd tell Shelly "Thanks for helping me and Jordon win 550,000, you can go home now."

Archived