Kalia - Week 8/DE Part 1 HoH

CeCiMom

I am so repulsed by her. And YES I did contact the ASPCA and gave them the evidence of what she said on the feeds. I was informed that they have received literally HUNDREDS of calls on this matter. I have been a 'rights for animals' person & have donated countless time and $ to WWW, ASPCA, Humane Society, Pets for the Vets, Endangered Animal groups and so on and so forth. I, myself, have three cats, all rescues. I have a Male Tom named Tigger that will be 17 in October, A Female SealPoint Snowshoe named Nutmeg that just turned 17 this month & A black, crooked tail male named George who will be 12 in February 2012... They are part of my FAMILY & I am so disgusted at the fact that she has mentioned NUMEROUS times how badly she treats her dog... I hope she is punished accordingly.

Applause, :hurray: I bow to your integrity. :notworthy: You did the right thing.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so repulsed by her. And YES I did contact the ASPCA and gave them the evidence of what she said on the feeds. I was informed that they have received literally HUNDREDS of calls on this matter. I have been a 'rights for animals' person & have donated countless time and $ to WWW, ASPCA, Humane Society, Pets for the Vets, Endangered Animal groups and so on and so forth. I, myself, have three cats, all rescues. I have a Male Tom named Tigger that will be 17 in October, A Female SealPoint Snowshoe named Nutmeg that just turned 17 this month & A black, crooked tail male named George who will be 12 in February 2012... They are part of my FAMILY & I am so disgusted at the fact that she has mentioned NUMEROUS times how badly she treats her dog... I hope she is punished accordingly.

Thank you!!! :smitten:

Kalia grilling Adam what he talked about with Rach and Jordo. She asked him if he was going to flip. Adam said no. (he had to)

Yes-I am hoping for the best! :animated_bouncy:

Good for you!

We're all repulsed by her, but unfortunately she will get her ass kissed by the HG even though they acted mortified by her story. I honestly think that none of them should be talking to her, I know I wouldn't know matter how much money it was worth.

Maybe there is a mean ass pit bull in her future.

Gotta be the voice for the voiceless... and apparently A LOT of other people felt the same... I hope they nail her balls to the wall... errr ummmm ooooops that is Shelly.... hope they trap that otter she has been smuggling!

What is the phone number or email address? Anything to specifically state so the complaint gets to the right person??

What is the phone number or email address? Anything to specifically state so the complaint gets to the right person??

You can google them all hun or tweet them. I've contacted The ASPCA, Humane Society & PETA... I suggest that EVERYONE give a voice to the voiceless, in this case Benz, & stop his suffering. I wouldn't do this on a whim & the video evidence says it all... Just as I would report Elder or Child abuse, animals deserve a whole & happy life...

ASPCA ASPCA (212) 876-7700 during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST

********* American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) - 424 E. 92nd St - New York, NY 10128-6804

********* Public Inquiries:(888) 288-0028 - lobby@aspca.org - Twitter @aspca

HUMANE SOCIETY Humane Society The Humane Society of the United States - 2100 L St., NW

Washington, D.C. 20037 Phone: 202-452-1100 Monday

We all talk smack about the HG's... heck that is part of the fun, but when there is PROOF (FEEDBACK) of the craziness & the disturbing nature of some of them it truly makes me wonder if these people are mentally impaired or something... I am SO not ok with the animal abuse... We have Kalia who openly admits to throwing her dog against a wall and slamming on her breaks to make her dog get airborn in the car & then we have Shelly who takes people on tours to hunt big game (Repulsive - killing an animal is NOT a sport!)... Way to go 'casting people'... you sure picked some winners here!

Killing an animal is not the sport. Hunting it is. People hunt them for the sport of "finding it" and then kill them to eat it (true hunters anyway). In the end, its all about what you personally think is morally and ethically right. Everyone is different. In Vietnam its perfectly moral and ethical to eat a cat or dog. In the US it isn't. It doesn't make either one "right" or "wrong". Its just how you become accustomed to the beliefs in which you were raised.

With that said, I do agree Kalia has pushed the boundaries here and at least needs to be looked into. Enough feedback from viewers and someone would definitely check it out.

We all talk smack about the HG's... heck that is part of the fun, but when there is PROOF (FEEDBACK) of the craziness & the disturbing nature of some of them it truly makes me wonder if these people are mentally impaired or something... I am SO not ok with the animal abuse... We have Kalia who openly admits to throwing her dog against a wall and slamming on her breaks to make her dog get airborn in the car & then we have Shelly who takes people on tours to hunt big game (Repulsive - killing an animal is NOT a sport!)... Way to go 'casting people'... you sure picked some winners here!

Killing an animal is not the sport. Hunting it is. People hunt them for the sport of "finding it" and then kill them to eat it (true hunters anyway). In the end, its all about what you personally think is morally and ethically right. Everyone is different. In Vietnam its perfectly moral and ethical to eat a cat or dog. In the US it isn't. It doesn't make either one "right" or "wrong". Its just how you become accustomed to the beliefs in which you were raised.

With that said, I do agree Kalia has pushed the boundaries here and at least needs to be looked into. Enough feedback from viewers and someone would definitely check it out.

IF the animal is killed for food then it is not in vain... HUNTING is in no way an acceptable sport.. Oh yeah lets just kill things for fun & hang them on the wall... how is it a sport to shoot an animal for "FUN" a sport is when two teams or individuals compete for a win... how is the SHOT ANIMAL COMPETING FOR A WIN?

Speaking on wild game, can you explain to me just how one would kill an animal to eat without hunting it? Maybe you are one for those game preserves where the animals are fenced in?

Hunting is very much a sport. It takes a mental and physical strategy to be able to hunt, just as with any other sport. I never said anything about "killing things for fun" now did I? If you can't come up with your own words please stay silent instead of trying to twist mine.

So what if a hunter hangs the kill on the wall. If the animal is eaten I don't see the problem.

I don't know where you live, but you obviously don't know the difference in hunting and poaching.

I'm so sorry about your cat.

My cat is a five-year old male. Once a day he wants to play a running game and the way he initiates it he sneaks up on me, gives me a bite on the calf and runs. Then we chase each other for awhile. I don't hold the bite against him. His head his small so I figure his brain must be small too-he doesn't know any better. He always steals my water too. if I have a full glass near me he comes over and drinks out of it. Then I put it near his water bow(filled twice a day)l on the floor--THEN he becomes disinterested in it! I don't care though because he is my baby. :baby:

In conclusion, I hate Kalia

Thanks, he's not doing well and I don't know what's wrong. I'm just so frustrated I want to slap someone! kalia would do just fine. Moochie is my little bad boy. He climbs up the blinds, pulls down the curtains, steals cookies from the other cats...and we all just laugh. He was fighting with a foster cat I was keeping once and I broke them up. He bit me so hard I got infected and had to get a tetanus shot! I still managed to hold him and sooth him and calm him down. He was understandably upset that another cat was invading his territory. Kalia would have thrown him against the wall! I have a strong distaste for this woman now. I can't even imagine slamming on the brakes and throwing my pets forward, holding their mouth closed, throwing them in water, slamming them against a wall...something is really wrong with that woman.

ASPCA ASPCA (212) 876-7700 during normal business hours, Monday-Friday, 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. EST

********* American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) - 424 E. 92nd St - New York, NY 10128-6804

********* Public Inquiries:(888) 288-0028 - lobby@aspca.org - Twitter @aspca

HUMANE SOCIETY Humane Society The Humane Society of the United States - 2100 L St., NW

Washington, D.C. 20037 Phone: 202-452-1100 Monday

Speaking on wild game, can you explain to me just how one would kill an animal to eat without hunting it? Maybe you are one for those game preserves where the animals are fenced in?

Hunting is very much a sport. It takes a mental and physical strategy to be able to hunt, just as with any other sport. I never said anything about "killing things for fun" now did I? If you can't come up with your own words please stay silent instead of trying to twist mine.

So what if a hunter hangs the kill on the wall. If the animal is eaten I don't see the problem.

I don't know where you live, but you obviously don't know the difference in hunting and poaching.

Yeah, takes a lot of mental and physical strategy to sit in a deer stand and wait for a deer to come into range. Or sit in a duck blind. Very sporting.

If thats all you're doing to hunt or all you think someone does to hunt, then you know nothing about what hunting really is.

I love it when people talk about things they know nothing about. To those of us who DO understand the sport, we just shake our heads. (and I do not hunt, I just have a very good understanding of what entails it to be a sport). There are many deranged variances of it which even I will agree are not sportsman-like. That is not the "hunting" I am talking about.

See the difference in me and you is that I can sit here and say that there is hunting and then there is poaching/killing/un-sportsman like behavior. You are only focused on the one side of it. The negative side. You won't take the time to educate yourself about it because you would rather spew off about what you continually see in the news and media.

So the difference in me and you, is education. Just because you say something is not a sport does not make it so. Some people don't see NASCAR as a sport but it doesn't make it so. Both are very much a recognized and avid sport to their respective leagues.

Thanks, he's not doing well and I don't know what's wrong. I'm just so frustrated I want to slap someone! kalia would do just fine. Moochie is my little bad boy. He climbs up the blinds, pulls down the curtains, steals cookies from the other cats...and we all just laugh. He was fighting with a foster cat I was keeping once and I broke them up. He bit me so hard I got infected and had to get a tetanus shot! I still managed to hold him and sooth him and calm him down. He was understandably upset that another cat was invading his territory. Kalia would have thrown him against the wall! I have a strong distaste for this woman now. I can't even imagine slamming on the brakes and throwing my pets forward, holding their mouth closed, throwing them in water, slamming them against a wall...something is really wrong with that woman.

On my way to report her! Thanks for the info!

Poor Moochie! :disappointed: Keep me updated please! :heart:

Thanks for the info about reporting Kalia--they can't ignore it if a lot of people report it!

We will agree to disagree then. I do not find 'tracking & killing' an animal sport, nor will I ever. As I said if it is for food, for survival & all parts are used as the Native American Indians did, then it is perfectly acceptable in my eyes, BUT sitting behind a tree and shooting an animal whilst n full camouflage, to me, is NOT sport... it is murder.

Hunting...hmmmm...I don't hunt nor would I want to have to. My dh, since Vietnam, says, "If it doesn't shoot at me, I won't shoot at it."

I do know a lot of people though that can't wait for deer and turkey season to come in. Most of them hunt for the meat. Some, just to say, "Look at this 12 pointer I got." (My ex dh was like that and I hated it and yes, he had them mounted everytime. I gladly gave him custody of his mounts in the divorce.)

When I was a child, I spent summers with my grandfather. He hunted for squirrel and rabbit every morning. He'd get one, bring it back to the house and fry it up and eat it for breakfast.

I have no problem with people who stock their freezers with the meat and eat it. I personally hate deer meat and refused to eat it but many folks love it. To each his own. I personally see no reason to kill a deer if you have no intention of eating it. I'd rather watch them grazing in my back yard, as I have on many, many occasions. Now wild turkey, love it! (not the bourbon.) I'll eat that anytime. If people are going to hunt for food, it's a much more humane way than these horrible animal mills where they're raised to be slaughtered.

Most of my nephews hunt and many family members eat deer as something of a meat staple in the winter. Ground and roasts; I think. Some of them probably eat it on Haviland Limoges so I'm thinking they dismiss any prescribed societal boundaries when it comes to hunting and eating the hunted food. I have never eaten deer but I do eat fish and calamari and steak (sometimes; not often) and chicken and pork chops and pork and beef ribs and I adore the pecan-smoked brisket from Fulshear's grocery outside Houston. My point being pretty obvious; hopefully.

Anyway, I still think that Kalia is a cowpie hog.

I don't eat meat but I don't judge hunters. I really try not to think much about it. It bothers me more the animals that live in cramped cages bred to be killed for food and have no life. Animals out in the wild have a much better life even if they do get shot for food.

Kalia is a idiot with no filter and thinks the world has to love her.

It bothers me more the animals that live in cramped cages bred to be killed for food and have no life.

It's true :disappointed: The way they treat pigs-who are intelligent animals--it's no good!

Last time I called Kalia a pig I edited it to scum. I think pigs are cute-especially piglets!

Archived