Kalia - Week 8/DE Part 1 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had trouble finding the flashback but here is a link of Kalia talks about throwing her dog against the wall

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=SjJEo4CdbCc

*CeCi remove these if it is a violation. Thanks

I have disliked her because of her actions, eating, sex talk, talk of using people, hygiene issues etc from the beginning, but this tops it off. She is a disgrace...

If a cow kicks a dog to the wall, the dog is lucky to survive it. :animated_shocking:

Oh Len it was beyond distubing on BBAD last night. Those in THAT conversation, Jordan, shelly and I can't remember who else where aghast. Even Sheldon said (paraphrasing) that the dog could be brain damaged.

Oh Len it was beyond distubing on BBAD last night. Those in THAT conversation, Jordan, shelly and I can't remember who else where aghast. Even Sheldon said (paraphrasing) that the dog could be brain damaged.

Shelby should know from brain damaged. :animated_rotfl:

I too hate Kalia or anyone else torturing animals.

A vile and reprehensible act. The stories shared after that were even worse. Way back when she said she held her dogs mouth closed because it barked too much I knew she was a terrible pet owner -one of those people that considers a pet a possession and not a member of the family. I hope that her family doesn't give the dog back to her after this season is over. Animal cruelty should have stronger penalties for those that perpetrate these crimes.

Jordan, Rachel and Shelly were disgusted by her stories and told her she was wrong. They should have been more vocal in their opinions, in my opinion.

A vile and reprehensible act. The stories shared after that were even worse. Way back when she said she held her dogs mouth closed because it barked too much I knew she was a terrible pet owner -one of those people that considers a pet a possession and not a member of the family. I hope that her family doesn't give the dog back to her after this season is over. Animal cruelty should have stronger penalties for those that perpetrate these crimes.

Jordan, Rachel and Shelly were disgusted by her stories and told her she was wrong. They should have been more vocal in their opinions, in my opinion.

I agree. She is stupid.

I completely agree!

In Arizona I tried to report my neighbor for leaving their dog outside with very little shade and NO water when the temp outside was 114 and that was not in the blazing sun and know what they told me.....nothing they can do. If anyone finds out where PETA can be contacted close to K's home please send a copy of her conversation. I would do it myself but the fan is out on my tower so only can sign on for a few minutes at a time. Also, if there is a phone number I think there are enough of us to make a substantial amount of phone calls. If that is found please email me. I volunteer at the county shelter here and it is so sad. Foreclosed homes with people moving out and leaving their pets behind. At least we have Sheriff Joe to call. Sometimes if other organizations refuse to help the sheriff's office might. I saved a dog here on the last day of her life (to be put down in the am) and she is the sweetest dog. I could tell she had been abused and it had me in tears every time I looked at her to think a human could be so cruel to a defenseless little thing. A year and a half later and much, much TLC she will finally look into my eyes.

Is there any way to find out Kalia's address so we could send her mail telling her the kindest thing she could do was find another home for it and in the worst case scenario maybe the little thing would be better off.....well, you know. :( Please let me know if there is anything we can do. After watching the idiot from Texas last year I would love to step up and do something.

On BBAD last night.........The Cow talking about teaching her dog to swim........push it in the pool. Such a nice caring compassionate Cow. Rach (in the conversation) talked about her love of animals. Cow (a look of disgust on her face) changed the subject. Let me rephrase that, spoke over Rach and everyone else telling her story about being afraid of snakes. Actually I think snakes should be afraid of Cowpie. :fear:

On BBAD last night.........The Cow talking about teaching her dog to swim........push it in the pool. Such a nice caring compassionate Cow. Rach (in the conversation) talked about her love of animals. Cow (a look of disgust on her face) changed the subject. Let me rephrase that, spoke over Rach and everyone else telling her story about being afraid of snakes. Actually I think snakes should be afraid of Cowpie. :fear:

Listening to her talk has become so annoying. She's an annoying, disgusting, self indulgent, animal abuser! I cannot see her gone soon enough! (sorry, my cat is sick and in the hospital and I'm so annoyed that this person is allowed to own an animal. I cringe for her little dog and how scared he must be all the time!)

I am just overwhelmed by the things she says about her dog. His name is Bentley and he is a little tiny Yorkie. How can someone hurt any animal let alone one that is so small. I have a 6lb maltipoo and she loves to pee on my carpet. If I catch her I tell her bad dog and take her outside. If I don't catch her doing it I just clean it up and forget it. She has little stairs to get onto my bed. She sleeps under my covers in the small of my back and wakes me up early every morning with a little nudge and a big tail wag. I love her so much. I have a swimming pool and she would never get in to swim but my sisters dog just jumps in (maltese) so we got her a little life jacket to keep her safe. THAT is what a pet owner should do.

Kalia is a self entitled witch.

I will never like her. Shame on her

I am just overwhelmed by the things she says about her dog. His name is Bentley and he is a little tiny Yorkie. How can someone hurt any animal let alone one that is so small. I have a 6lb maltipoo and she loves to pee on my carpet. If I catch her I tell her bad dog and take her outside. If I don't catch her doing it I just clean it up and forget it. She has little stairs to get onto my bed. She sleeps under my covers in the small of my back and wakes me up early every morning with a little nudge and a big tail wag. I love her so much. I have a swimming pool and she would never get in to swim but my sisters dog just jumps in (maltese) so we got her a little life jacket to keep her safe. THAT is what a pet owner should do.

Kalia is a self entitled witch.

I will never like her. Shame on her

Ditto. Do not mess with a pet or mistreat a child while I am around. I will go toe to toe with you.

I would really like to have a little chat with Kalia and those people party to her silliness should have called her on it bigtime.

Listening to her talk has become so annoying. She's an annoying, disgusting, self indulgent, animal abuser! I cannot see her gone soon enough! (sorry, my cat is sick and in the hospital and I'm so annoyed that this person is allowed to own an animal. I cringe for her little dog and how scared he must be all the time!)

I'm so sorry about your cat.

My cat is a five-year old male. Once a day he wants to play a running game and the way he initiates it he sneaks up on me, gives me a bite on the calf and runs. Then we chase each other for awhile. I don't hold the bite against him. His head his small so I figure his brain must be small too-he doesn't know any better. He always steals my water too. if I have a full glass near me he comes over and drinks out of it. Then I put it near his water bow(filled twice a day)l on the floor--THEN he becomes disinterested in it! I don't care though because he is my baby. :baby:

In conclusion, I hate Kalia

I am so repulsed by her. And YES I did contact the ASPCA and gave them the evidence of what she said on the feeds. I was informed that they have received literally HUNDREDS of calls on this matter. I have been a 'rights for animals' person & have donated countless time and $ to WWW, ASPCA, Humane Society, Pets for the Vets, Endangered Animal groups and so on and so forth. I, myself, have three cats, all rescues. I have a Male Tom named Tigger that will be 17 in October, A Female SealPoint Snowshoe named Nutmeg that just turned 17 this month & A black, crooked tail male named George who will be 12 in February 2012... They are part of my FAMILY & I am so disgusted at the fact that she has mentioned NUMEROUS times how badly she treats her dog... I hope she is punished accordingly.

I am so repulsed by her. And YES I did contact the ASPCA and gave them the evidence of what she said on the feeds. I was informed that they have received literally HUNDREDS of calls on this matter. I have been a 'rights for animals' person & have donated countless time and $ to WWW, ASPCA, Humane Society, Pets for the Vets, Endangered Animal groups and so on and so forth. I, myself, have three cats, all rescues. I have a Male Tom named Tigger that will be 17 in October, A Female SealPoint Snowshoe named Nutmeg that just turned 17 this month & A black, crooked tail male named George who will be 12 in February 2012... They are part of my FAMILY & I am so disgusted at the fact that she has mentioned NUMEROUS times how badly she treats her dog... I hope she is punished accordingly.

Ditto. You know that when someone openly says these things, it's 10 times worse in real life. That poor dog! She IS a self-entitled biotch!....one that should be ALONE!! Hope her new boyfriend is taking note of these things. :furious3:

Archived