Kalia - Week 8/DE Part 1 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She should realize it, if she's the game player she claims to be. She should win the PoV. Go to Rachel and Jordan and make an alliance with the people that didn't try to evict her.

Porsche can't play for HoH next week and Shelly can't win for chit. Easy F4. Gets her some jury votes from the vets, besides Daniele.

she really is good at those q & a type comps :animated_bouncy:

Kalia is talking to Rachel and I think is gonna try to work something with her,but she says she has to be careful not to come on too strong as Porsche and Adam are like tight

Kalia is talking to Rachel and I think is gonna try to work something with her,but she says she has to be careful not to come on too strong as Porsche and Adam are like tight

Kalia going over the plan "insurance policy" with J/R like she's the first person to ever think of that.

Laughing my ass off that Porche is pissed that they approached Kalia and not her...because she IS the HOH this week. What an efffing airhead.

Kalia is a frickin idiot!!!! SHE SUCKS! and she needs to go!!!! That is the stupidest idea ever! WHy take Jordan and Rachel to final 2???? They cant beat them!!!! She is a waste of space on BB! Her game play sucks! First she gets out Lawon and now she is trying to get out others in her own alliance! After Jordan and Rachel leave, she needs to go!!!! :animated_shocking:

It's not a real deal... it's a cover your arse in case J/R win PoV deal. :lol:

They are going back and forth. I thought it was a deal and now I don't.... :partytime:

Not much of a deal since it doesn't benefit Rachel and Jordan unless they win POV. If they do that, they don't need a deal since they can vote out whichever out of Adam or Shelly they want and then there'd only be one more person in the house besides Porsche/Kalia anyway.

For the record, I've flipped back on my opinion of Kalia. She's just as bad as everybody else. And, listening to Adam, Kalia and Porsche talk about how they would physically attack Rachel in the POV makes me sick. I really think Porsche is a sociopath with the way she seems to delight in talking about hurting Rachel, emotionally or physically.

Not much of a deal since it doesn't benefit Rachel and Jordan unless they win POV. If they do that, they don't need a deal since they can vote out whichever out of Adam or Shelly they want and then there'd only be one more person in the house besides Porsche/Kalia anyway.

For the record, I've flipped back on my opinion of Kalia. She's just as bad as everybody else. And, listening to Adam, Kalia and Porsche talk about how they would physically attack Rachel in the POV makes me sick. I really think Porsche is a sociopath with the way she seems to delight in talking about hurting Rachel, emotionally or physically.

Kalia's reasoning provides comedy and also Porsche is really showing her true colors as a bimbo :animated_rotfl:

Archived