Kalia - Week 8/DE Part 1 HoH

CeCiMom

Well I was taught how to use a gun and a rifle, and to hunt with and by my gramp, well the first time I shot a rabbit, I went to pick the rabblit up and I burst into tears, and even tho we ate the rabbit, I was never to hunt again, it was not for me, I used to go with the guys but target practice only, having lived in oregon where you eat a lot of venison, i get that, but not big game hunting for trophy, I abhorr it. Kalia , what is wrong with this girl to talk about throwing her little dog against the wall, jsut because he nipped her??? omg, it sickens me just like the holding the dogs mouth shut because it barked, hello, a terrier will bark, I have a jack russell and she barks, and I am happy she does , cuase she patrols the house and lets me know, she is such a doll, would never hurt her or any other animal

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Poor Moochie! :disappointed: Keep me updated please! :heart:

Thanks for the info about reporting Kalia--they can't ignore it if a lot of people report it!

Moochie is looking better today! For some reason though, I still have an urge to slap Kalia! Go figure. :bangin:

Moochie is looking better today! For some reason though, I still have an urge to slap Kalia! Go figure. :bangin:

Glad your Moochie is better. Hope he is soon back to being his little terror self.

I was really surprised that Kalia was the one to go the longest against Rachel. Much as I dislike Porsche, after Shelly they may need to get Kalia out. She is smarter and seems to be better at comps.

IF the animal is killed for food then it is not in vain... HUNTING is in no way an acceptable sport.. Oh yeah lets just kill things for fun & hang them on the wall... how is it a sport to shoot an animal for "FUN" a sport is when two teams or individuals compete for a win... how is the SHOT ANIMAL COMPETING FOR A WIN?

I so totally agree!! If the sport is finding the animal the great..you found it. It doesn't need to killed. I don't even agree with the killing to eat. Same as I don't eat anything with a face.

Thank you for the phone numbers, I will use them for sure!! Since Kalia lives in CA and we don't know her address did they say they would find her after show?

If thats all you're doing to hunt or all you think someone does to hunt, then you know nothing about what hunting really is.

I love it when people talk about things they know nothing about. To those of us who DO understand the sport, we just shake our heads. (and I do not hunt, I just have a very good understanding of what entails it to be a sport). There are many deranged variances of it which even I will agree are not sportsman-like. That is not the "hunting" I am talking about.

See the difference in me and you is that I can sit here and say that there is hunting and then there is poaching/killing/un-sportsman like behavior. You are only focused on the one side of it. The negative side. You won't take the time to educate yourself about it because you would rather spew off about what you continually see in the news and media.

So the difference in me and you, is education. Just because you say something is not a sport does not make it so. Some people don't see NASCAR as a sport but it doesn't make it so. Both are very much a recognized and avid sport to their respective leagues.

Believe me Napper, I HAVE been educated and it is still WRONG. You are not going to change feelings I have had for over 40 years. Eat an apple instead.

Glad your Moochie is better. Hope he is soon back to being his little terror self.

I was really surprised that Kalia was the one to go the longest against Rachel. Much as I dislike Porsche, after Shelly they may need to get Kalia out. She is smarter and seems to be better at comps.

Cali--here is the person with the sick kitty--thank goodness good news!

Believe me Napper, I HAVE been educated and it is still WRONG. You are not going to change feelings I have had for over 40 years. Eat an apple instead.

It always come down to, if you don't agree you are stupid, uneducated, delusional, etc. That HG last season talked about 'spotlighting' and some claimed it was OK because those animals were a nusiance anyway.

Moochie is looking better today! For some reason though, I still have an urge to slap Kalia! Go figure. bangin.gif

happy Moochie is better, give her a pet for all of us, Ireported, Kalia is , well ther is something wrong with this chic, seriously anyone who can talk so casually about throwing a dog at the wall is a sicko

It always come down to, if you don't agree you are stupid, uneducated, delusional, etc. That HG last season talked about 'spotlighting' and some claimed it was OK because those animals were a nusiance anyway.

Lane. Some thought that spotlighting was okay because - if memory serves - Lane and Hayden and Britney were very popular. I thought it was disgusting and considered Lane little more than a cretin (not in the French way, please let me make specifically clear). Spotlighting has nothing to do with food gathering.

Back to Kalia, a big disappointment for me in BB13.

she needs to go next. She is gross. there is not 1 thing i like about her. shut up k as we are all tired of hearing you talk. just go back to bed and sleep.

happy Moochie is better, give her a pet for all of us, Ireported, Kalia is , well ther is something wrong with this chic, seriously anyone who can talk so casually about throwing a dog at the wall is a sicko

Happy to report the Moocher is eating like Kalia! So relieved! :party_smilie:

i called moocher moochie and its moocher, sorry, glad moocher is eating like kalia, yea!!!

Archived