Kalia - Week 8/DE Part 1 HoH

CeCiMom

jeeaassuuss, kalia thinks she has it all figured out with the next few weeks, they say Jordan cannot win the veto, and if she does amazing, they are not giving credit, Kalia does not think think Jordan is playing to win this game, they really are believeing this, I think they are sooooo misguided,now putting Jordan down for being a receptionist at a hair salon, and Kalia says she cannot do this and dhe cannot do that, they are underestimating her, Porsche is sooo stupid, Kalia is tellin Porsche about the foutune teller, I think they think there is gonna be something in that for them, what ever, shelly is looking for a power, she is telling Porsche this, but I dont know if the sign was moved when we were up here, it is all speculation, ugh, I cannot listento these idiots any more gotta switch cams

On BBAD I can only FF!!!! I hope there's nothing left in the twists. But each week it can change. I just want Sheldon gone, Nothing more...let that fortune teller come to life and be F1...I could care less...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no crying in bb :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

Kalia could have been one of the most likable HG's. I think that Daniele was not a good influence.

Not with her constant singing, eating and talking! That was all Kalia. The fans had already began talking bad about her before she became Dani's BFF.

Not with her constant singing, eating and talking! That was all Kalia. The fans had already began talking bad about her before she became Dani's BFF.

True. I do think that she is reasonably intelligent, though. Just maybe kind of wacky and a tad silly. It disappoints me that she isn't nice. I don't even know why I am disappointed but I am. You are right. The die was cast prior to Daniele.

Might be the most annoying, obnoxious, self centered, egotistical person to ever be on BB. no one has come even remotely close

however it is possible she is a good person out of the house, although I'll never know (thank my lucky stars)

I can't stand Kalia. She's nasty. She was bashing Jordan yesterday morning because of how J always plays with her hair...this coming from a woman who's constantly running her fingers through her own hair then dropping the strays that stuck to her fingers where ever she happens to be. I can't get past her pi$$ing in the hottub and telling everyone about it. She disgusts me.

Kalia really pee'd in the hot tub? Are you kidding me? I didn't know this. That is absolutely disgusting. She has no class at all if this is true.

I'm really hoping for some audience BOO's when some of these HG's walk out to meet Julie.

Kalia really pee'd in the hot tub? Are you kidding me? I didn't know this. That is absolutely disgusting. She has no class at all if this is true.

I'm really hoping for some audience BOO's when some of these HG's walk out to meet Julie.

Yes, she did. She stood in the kitchen and told them and then a couple of days later, after no one would get back in the hottub, she said she was lying about it.

I can't stand Kalia. She's nasty. She was bashing Jordan yesterday morning because of how J always plays with her hair...this coming from a woman who's constantly running her fingers through her own hair then dropping the strays that stuck to her fingers where ever she happens to be. I can't get past her pi$$ing in the hottub and telling everyone about it. She disgusts me.

LOL if that's the worst she has on Jordan then I think she's really reaching. Personally, I think it's cute when Jordan plays with her hair, but I can't say the same about Kalia's habits.

Archived