Kalia - Week 8/DE Part 1 HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the thought of any of these newbs making F2. Is it too late to vote Cassi or Dominic back?

I agree hell I would take the whole Regulators alliance over these 4 any day. Even though I only really like Cassi from that group and Lawon is okay he is just a dumbass lol.

And, listening to Adam, Kalia and Porsche talk about how they would physically attack Rachel in the POV makes me sick. I really think Porsche is a sociopath with the way she seems to delight in talking about hurting Rachel, emotionally or physically.

And the way she's grinning/smirking the whole time she's talking about it is really scary. She's almsot as bad as Danielle.

I HATE the fact that Kalia talks to Porsche, Adam and Shelly likes she's an EXPERT on the game of BB and what they should do, etc. And when she was relating back the Rachel/Jordan campaign...I joined Live Updater Peekaboo57 that I can't watch them anymore. Mean girl under cover!!!!

I HATE the fact that Kalia talks to Porsche, Adam and Shelly likes she's an EXPERT on the game of BB and what they should do, etc. And when she was relating back the Rachel/Jordan campaign...I joined Live Updater Peekaboo57 that I can't watch them anymore. Mean girl under cover!!!!

Yeah, and the fact that those people listen to her is hilarious.

But seriously, I've never seen anyone with usch a warped sense of self. She thinks she's the hotest greatest thing...

They should officially change Morty's site to Jeff/Jordan fan side, because this is no longer a place to come talk about BB rationally, geesh.

sorry dedi, but you make it hard for ppl to try and talk about it because everytime someone post an opinion that you do not agree with you go off on a tangent telling us why we are wrong and you are right and no one wants to go back and forth back and forth when it is a lost cause, it is just opinions we state them and you can state yours too, and really there is no changing each others mind if we are staunch supporters of whoever is our faves, noone says you cannot have your favorites but this board is to post our opinions not to post our opinions and then have them disected to prove how wrong we all are, last nght I was really very nice to you, I explained how I felt a cpl of times and all you wanted to do was argue to make me see the light, no fun to debate with a person who's only objective is to be right. sorry, and saying we should just call this the Jeff and jordan fan sight?? a little far out I would say, it is not just J's fans here, and you are using the word rationally like you are the only on here who makes rational points, I read many good points last night, many

They should officially change Morty's site to Jeff/Jordan fan side, because this is no longer a place to come talk about BB rationally, geesh.

We try and make is fun for you. I know myself I try to talk rationally. Sorry. :disappointed:

I love Jeff and Jordan

I think Kalia with her Lawon type thinking might just pull this off for Jordan and Rachel (by accident)

My disgust for this girl has no ending now, it only intensifies.

I too, hate the way she talks to her alliance as if she's the expert on how to play the game. Porsche does it at times too, and it pisses me off like crazy. I despise Kalia and Porsche so much, I'd rather see Shelly of all people in f2 with Rachel over either of those two.

Well, in this whole thread the only time Jeff's name was mentioned was when you just brought it up and the only time Jordan's has been mentioned was because of the fake deal she has with Kalia. You know...the actual thread you replied to.

Obsessed much?

evil dick was way more popular here then jeff/jordan ever was here

i know i was here

me personally i try to stick to gameplay discussion :animated_bouncy:

sorry dedi, but you make it hard for ppl to try and talk about it because everytime someone post an opinion that you do not agree with you go off on a tangent telling us why we are wrong and you are right and no one wants to go back and forth back and forth when it is a lost cause, it is just opinions we state them and you can state yours too, and really there is no changing each others mind if we are staunch supporters of whoever is our faves, noone says you cannot have your favorites but this board is to post our opinions not to post our opinions and then have them disected to prove how wrong we all are, last nght I was really very nice to you, I explained how I felt a cpl of times and all you wanted to do was argue to make me see the light, no fun to debate with a person who's only objective is to be right. sorry, and saying we should just call this the Jeff and jordan fan sight?? a little far out I would say, it is not just J's fans here, and you are using the word rationally like you are the only on here who makes rational points, I read many good points last night, many

Well I must say Fatcat you are absolutely right. No one can post without be intimidated by Dedi (unless they agree with Dedi) The same thing over and over and over on several threads. It's looking for a fight in my opinion and I won't buy into it. Others shouldn't either. Now where is that ignore button. Oh right just found it. I would suggest others do the same. But it's just a suggestion.

Well I must say Fatcat you are absolutely right. No one can post without be intimidated by Dedi (unless they agree with Dedi) The same thing over and over and over on several threads. It's looking for a fight in my opinion and I won't buy into it. Others shouldn't either. Now where is that ignore button. Oh right just found it. I would suggest others do the same. But it's just a suggestion.

Yes Shipp and FC sometimes it is not worth engaging. I would rather just read and move on at times. :popcorn:

No one should care about LOSERS anyway. They are OUT of the game. Daniele was a cocky bitch and screwed herself. I loved that Rachel said in her goodbyes msg that Daniele is not as good as her dad. LOL That probably pissed off Daniele. I love it, loser!

But I understand that for Daniele it is "so frustrating!" "shocker" :animated_shocking:

She will probably walk into the jury house and say "shocker" lol :animated_rotfl:

She is STILL talking non stop. I will have the feeds on something else and all of a sudden they flip camera's and all I hear is her YAMMERING. I am so sick of her voice and her know it all non stop thoughts. She even talks when no one is in the room with her.

:giljotiini:

Poor girl must have an oral fixation; if she's not talking, she's eating. And often both at the same time! I like some of the moves Kalia has made in the game and wouldn't mind seeing her win but OMG she has got to learn to STFU!!

Maybe it's JAMES RHINE!!! :animated_rotfl: Ever since yana said he was here under an anonymous name I think every troublemaker is him! :animated_rotfl:

thanks shipp, and I was sooo over her last night not just me but everyone who was here was tyring to talk and really getting along fine til she came on the scene,lol, to go on and on and on after we had already said what we thought a million times, so yeah she is added to my list, I finally had to call Shelly by her real name Sheldon,lolol what a trip, I cant believe what denial she is in tonight,

jeeaassuuss, kalia thinks she has it all figured out with the next few weeks, they say Jordan cannot win the veto, and if she does amazing, they are not giving credit, Kalia does not think think Jordan is playing to win this game, they really are believeing this, I think they are sooooo misguided,now putting Jordan down for being a receptionist at a hair salon, and Kalia says she cannot do this and dhe cannot do that, they are underestimating her, Porsche is sooo stupid, Kalia is tellin Porsche about the foutune teller, I think they think there is gonna be something in that for them, what ever, shelly is looking for a power, she is telling Porsche this, but I dont know if the sign was moved when we were up here, it is all speculation, ugh, I cannot listento these idiots any more gotta switch cams

Archived