Daniele - Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Part 2- Evicted 8/25 Jury #2

Marty

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO Dani single handedly ruined season 13 of BB and screwed every other vet in the house. No wonder she is such a disrespected disliked person inside and out.....SO GLAD she is gone and I wish I could see her cows porshits and shellys faces when they realize how much america DESPISES them~!!

Woulda coulda shoulda......fact remains she's out...Her game was terrible because if it wasn't she would still be there...Her wierd obssesion to Dominic was her downfall whether the dani lovers want to admit it or not....instead of moving on from his eviction she declared war...and in the process took all those who wronged Dominic down with her...I really think that was her goal...not winning...

I was rooting for her, and you are correct she made mistakes. If you read her HOH blog she admitted those mistakes and says she felt terribly about DOM and embarrassed about Lawon. She played poorly, yet through all of that she was inches close to figuring out a way to stay, and convinced these nothing newbies to get off their butts and fight and get Jeff out ASAP, and they did exactly that. She helped turned the house and if she couldn't win, I bet she couldn't imagine a better situation for how the game is situated right now. She planted those seeds to Shelly and it got rolling. Even when Dani played bad she still had a ton of influence on the game. At the end of the day she had more influence on the game to Shelly then Jejo did, that is the least impressive.

Edited.

Edited by CeCiMom
Baiting

Only some sort of BB surprise save Rach/Jor...just let the F4 newbies fight it out. Or try to outfloat one another. Big mistake to mix vets with newbies who were in some cases also "fans"...worked better on Survivor.

IMO Dani single handedly ruined season 13 of BB and screwed every other vet in the house. No wonder she is such a disrespected disliked person inside and out.....SO GLAD she is gone and I wish I could see her cows porshits and shellys faces when they realize how much america DESPISES them~!!

For me she saved this season if the vets go out. The last Survivot season was ctap (IMO) because the newbies played for Rob. Dani went against that and changed the game.

Who really cared if America hates them. If I was playing the game I would give a heck if AMerica liked me as long as i won the mmoney.

Liked her much better in Season 8. When her dad was around to keep her in check. This season she just wasn't the same for me. Much better looking in Season 8 and much better player in Season 8.

Liked her much better in Season 8. When her dad was around to keep her in check. This season she just wasn't the same for me. Much better looking in Season 8 and much better player in Season 8.

Really? I didnt like her in season 8 U sure you didnt like her just because of her father? I know the main reason I didnt liker in season 8 was because of her father

Really? I didnt like her in season 8 U sure you didnt like her just because of her father? I know the main reason I didnt liker in season 8 was because of her father

Starting to think it could be a possibility. I didn't hate her this season. She was just always against my side of the house. I didn't mind at all when she was kicking Brendon out though too much. My dream from the get go of this season was Dick, Daniele, Jeff, and Jordan final 4 with possibly Shelly as the tag along.

Season 8 to me will always be the best it just hasn't been topped yet. I loved the Donatos so much. Watching them lie, cheat, and steal to the end was enjoyable for me. And watching a father daughter reunite was cool even though it appears it definitely didn't last sadly.

This season to me is kind of forever tainted due to Dick leaving. I just wonder how things would be different and I personally feel the Donatos would of made there way to final 2 again. Dick & Dani together could of outplayed all these people I think.

At this point I would love to swap out everyone of these noobs left for the worst alliance ever The Regulators lol. It would definitely be more entertaining!

BB8 Daniele and BB13 Danielle almost seem worlds apart...she is totally a different person...and totally a different player now..It would have been interesting to see what would have played out if Dick stayed...would she have gone against her father because he would have probably gotten rid of Dominic like he wanted Nick gone... would she have put him up...I know for sure it would have been a totally different game were seeing now...Daniele thought she had something to prove to step out of her father's BB shadow....but let's face it..without some power helping them making to the end...both are just to unlikeable to ever win a BB season without AP helping them out ....Daniele turning on Daddy would have been epic to watch...ahh what could have been...

I couldn't stand Danielle either season she's been on. I'm so glad she's gone. I did think it was funny that she didn't like all the floaters sitting around pushing J/J to the end, but was perfectly happy letting them write her a "paycheck."

She fancied herself a master player, and I don't think she's ever been that. She is good at competitions, but she never stopped playing like a rookie to me.

And I don't know how fair it is to compare her goodbye speech to Jeff's. She had half a week to be mad, simmer, collect herself and prepare for the worst (and for making it sound pretty on tv). Jeff had minutes, and as a result emotions were raw. I think that's to be expected.

And I don't know how fair it is to compare her goodbye speech to Jeff's. She had half a week to be mad, simmer, collect herself and prepare for the worst (and for making it sound pretty on tv).

You mean (and for making it sound pretty stupid on tv) :animated_rotfl:;)

Dani screwed up the whole season with her way-too-early, stupid move. She's not a good player just because she won a couple of hoh's. She was strategically clueless. Dani can't even compare to her father, as a gamer. (and, yeah, Dick is a vile person.) Rachel's good-bye message to her was fitting.

:animated_rotfl:

:skellington: Voldemort LOST! Jordan is still doing better than her, she's in the house! :animated_bouncy:

Who care who is still in the house, it's who WINS that counts!!! I wanted Jordo to win in her season, only because Knat was so NASTY!! Both Jeff and Brendon were Bullies. Dani screwed the pooch early on, so I kinda like seeing her fight an uphill battle. As far as Rachel, didn't like her last year and still don't!! The whole world is trying to get between me and my man thing is really getting old!!!

Dani screwed up the whole season with her way-too-early, stupid move. She's not a good player just because she won a couple of hoh's. She was strategically clueless. Dani can't even compare to her father, as a gamer. (and, yeah, Dick is a vile person.) Rachel's good-bye message to her was fitting.

TRUTH!

As for exits, not sure what exits some people watched, but the ones I saw showed Dani hugging her 'crew' & heading out the door. Followed by Jeff, who hugged everyone & wished them a good game. Her interview with Julie--she only had 3 days to prepare it & she still came off snotty. Jeff had 45 seconds to prepare for his, yet still managed to be civil & respectful. So no, I don't see her class or his bitterness at all.

You hit the nail on the head! I hope she is proud of herself...Shocker!

TRUTH!

As for exits, not sure what exits some people watched, but the ones I saw showed Dani hugging her 'crew' & heading out the door. Followed by Jeff, who hugged everyone & wished them a good game. Her interview with Julie--she only had 3 days to prepare it & she still came off snotty. Jeff had 45 seconds to prepare for his, yet still managed to be civil & respectful. So no, I don't see her class or his bitterness at all.

Agree, Agree, Agree!

I was rooting for her, and you are correct she made mistakes. If you read her HOH blog she admitted those mistakes and says she felt terribly about DOM and embarrassed about Lawon. She played poorly, yet through all of that she was inches close to figuring out a way to stay, and convinced these nothing newbies to get off their butts and fight and get Jeff out ASAP, and they did exactly that. She helped turned the house and if she couldn't win, I bet she couldn't imagine a better situation for how the game is situated right now. She planted those seeds to Shelly and it got rolling. Even when Dani played bad she still had a ton of influence on the game. At the end of the day she had more influence on the game to Shelly then Jejo did, that is the least impressive.

Edited.

Pretty sure the DR planted seeds long before Dani did.

Ok, this childish pity party of hers is really getting old!! I mean really, Keith, Cassi, Dom, and Brendon were all on the block and yes, a few KNEW they were being evicted and in Brendons case it was twice and yet NONE of them acted like a spoiled, self pity BRAT!! Come on, it's a game!! GROW UP and show some kind of class already!! & Why in the heck is her so called alliance tolerating the nonsence and giving in to her pity party? Leave her alone for a bit and maybe she will realize the pity nonsence isn't working!!

Again, she needs to GROW UP AND SHOW SOME KIND OF CLASS!! After all she is 25 now, NOT 12!!!!!

(and to think I use to be a fan of hers, her attitude has totally changed my opinion of her!)

This is a Dani website ... why are you commenting on Jordan here?

Who care who is still in the house, it's who WINS that counts!!!

I care who's in the house--I have to watch the damn thing! :animated_rotfl:

My point is correct--Dani is gone/lost--Jordan still has a chance to win. Dani does not. :animated_bouncy:

This is a Dani website ... why are you commenting on Jordan here?

this person is talking about Daniele,lol

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name