Daniele - Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Part 2- Evicted 8/25 Jury #2

Marty

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the flashbacks of everything that happened last night and my opinion is Rachel was serious about keeping Daniele at first but is concerned about Shelly knowing she's in. She doesn't trust Shelly - for good reason. When Rachel went to Jeff I think he alleviated some of her concerns and she feels comfortable sticking with them again. She really seemed non-committal when talking to Daniele/Shelly about it so I don't think she's going to do it. She might use it against Shelly, though, so she probably just wants to be able to say she was just "going along with it" to see what Shelly would say/do. That's my opinion at least.

I dont see how Dani making up lies like Rachel was taking a pregnancy test, oh or all my stuff keeps coming up missing and it HAS to be Rachel taking it (when all along its been her lil bitch crew stealing and hiding stuff) has ANY benefit to her in the game. So to call it game play is IMO not accurate. She is being a vendictive spoiled brat who is just pissed off because she isnt getting her way. And of course has to have someone to bash and hate on. I mean have you not seen how her and her bitch crew sit around for HOURS bashing Rachel and now Jeff??? Please explain to me how this is beneficial to her game in any way? Because it seems to me that with Rachels reaction initially last night (before she talked to JJ) that she honestly could have been swayed to vote to keep Dani. But Dani took the low childish catty personal road all week and instead of trying to talk to Rachel just sat around hating her and blaming her for everything. Now she is out of time and will not be able to convince Rachel of anything other than she is a liar and can not be trusted for any reason.

BRAVO!!! 207.gif

its scary but I think the consensus is that Rachel will vote to evict Dani

How come it's not considered backdooring for Dani on this thread, but even Jeff kept saying it was backdooring? I know she had a chance to play so it's officially not a backdoor, he should know the lingo, he's been there twice.

Loved Rachel's face when she didn't get chosen for the veto comp. Dani said that was a win for her, yeah sure it was. :animated_rotfl:

How come it's not considered backdooring for Dani on this thread, but even Jeff kept saying it was backdooring? I know she had a chance to play so it's officially not a backdoor, he should know the lingo, he's been there twice.

Loved Rachel's face when she didn't get chosen for the veto comp. Dani said that was a win for her, yeah sure it was. :animated_rotfl:

Ginger, I agree about the backdoor lingo so I was very surprised when on BBAD, the wording on the bottom of the screen said "Jeff backdoored Dani". hmmm

Ginger, I agree about the backdoor lingo so I was very surprised when on BBAD, the wording on the bottom of the screen said "Jeff backdoored Dani". hmmm

I think they're calling it that because he promised not to nom her and went back on his word, so like a backdoor she was taken by surprise.

her early attempt to rid jeff reminds me of allison and danielle early attempt to rid janelle in AS :animated_bouncy:

Houseguests since I believe Season 9 just screwed up the term. The first actual backdoor was Nakomis on Jase then I remember James from BB6. After that they used the term loosely.

Whether someone can play in veto or not, the fact that they get put up as a replacement and voted out means "being backdoored" to me. In Season 5 when they backdoored Jase with Nakomis's 6-finger plan, they were allowed to choose the veto players instead of drawing them out of a bag. Now they don't have that much control over who plays. Things change, so the definition had to change with the times, too.

i am not anal about the backdoor definition

but if this was another board i visit they are absolutely against calling anyone who played in the veto has having being backdoor :animated_bouncy:

LOL they should tell the producers of BBAD that!

trust me i am sure some of them did

for me it is no biggie either way :animated_bouncy:

I don't care what you call it or when you call it. Sometimes, I love it. Sometimes, I don't. Tonight is wait and see for me. I would help a certain person out the FRONT door if it would hasten the exit and do the same for another person waiting in the wings.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name