Daniele - Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Part 2- Evicted 8/25 Jury #2

Marty

Well, I've never seen Dani evicted from the house. I've seen her be on slop/down on luck in the house & whining about it. I've seen Jeff evicted & when he knew he was going--he went out with CLASS. No pity party, no badgering house guests, no death stares, no lies created out of thin air to start drama. He knew he was out & just enjoyed his time left in the house. THAT is the difference between Dani & Jeff.

I like this post.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this post.

me too reality mom, me likey your post

I need to get on my flashbacks for the storage room convo, surely rachel is just plyin Dani,lol I hope Shelly gets busted and I loved what Jordo said about lets not be too bad on her as for Josie not to see them yelling at her mom, amen Jordo

aw shucks on the comment on my photo, I was t the MS clinic with my middle son the other day and the nurse thought I was his sister,lolol, cracked me up, I haven't tanned myself the way shelly has, and so shellys skin is lookin leather like

I love your hair color. You look hot no question.

She has finally reached the bottom. I hope that she realizes that she is looking really bad telling Adam that her father will hate him he didn't before but he will now gee I bet that ruins the rest of Adam's life knowing that Evel Dick hates him. Who does Evel Dick like???? I can't wait until I see her face when she realizes that she is in fact getting the boot. I only wish that her best girl friend Kalia could see her throwing her under the bus big time. Danielle is more upset that Jeff backdoored her before she could do it to him. I think that is what is really bothering her, when in reality she should have won the veto she knew it was possible that if she did not win she would go up. I think she didn't think Jeff would actually do it though because as she says she is the only one that really wants to be there and is the only one that is playing this game. Tell Brendan Hi for Rachel when you get to sequester and in the words of Jannelle Bye Bye Bitch!

She has finally reached the bottom. I hope that she realizes that she is looking really bad telling Adam that her father will hate him he didn't before but he will now gee I bet that ruins the rest of Adam's life knowing that Evel Dick hates him. Who does Evel Dick like???? I can't wait until I see her face when she realizes that she is in fact getting the boot. I only wish that her best girl friend Kalia could see her throwing her under the bus big time. Danielle is more upset that Jeff backdoored her before she could do it to him. I think that is what is really bothering her, when in reality she should have won the veto she knew it was possible that if she did not win she would go up. I think she didn't think Jeff would actually do it though because as she says she is the only one that really wants to be there and is the only one that is playing this game. Tell Brendan Hi for Rachel when you get to sequester and in the words of Jannelle Bye Bye Bitch!

yeah right, that really made me laugh, that ED would hate Adam and his game play, what the hell ever, I think it pissed Adam off big time, that was the wrong thing to say, she is more upset over the fact that Jeff one upped her, and she did not win the veto,it didn't look to me as if she was really tryin that hard, I saw her durning her seasonwork a lot faster, I loved it when Janell said "by by Bitches" best line evah,lololol, I am gonna have to take a xanax for tonights show.

I keep my hair as red as possible Janis to cover the gray,lololol, I am 24 yrs older than Shelly, she will be sorry for the sun and cig smoking later, oh yeah

yeah right, that really made me laugh, that ED would hate Adam and his game play, what the hell ever, I think it pissed Adam off big time, that was the wrong thing to say, she is more upset over the fact that Jeff one upped her, and she did not win the veto,it didn't look to me as if she was really tryin that hard, I saw her durning her seasonwork a lot faster, I loved it when Janell said "by by Bitches" best line evah,lololol, I am gonna have to take a xanax for tonights show.

I keep my hair as red as possible Janis to cover the gray,lololol, I am 24 yrs older than Shelly, she will be sorry for the sun and cig smoking later, oh yeah

I need to get my xanax re-filled between work and this show (just kidding) but xanax does work. Love the color I keep mine dark brown to hide the gray and you look awsome, I wish I could pull of that bright of a color.

I need to get my xanax re-filled between work and this show (just kidding) but xanax does work. Love the color I keep mine dark brown to hide the gray and you look awsome, I wish I could pull of that bright of a color.

why yes, yes it does work.

:party_smilie:

I LOVE red hair --my sister-in-law has beautiful, thick red hair. If my skin color was different I'd change from blonde to red in a minute!

Excellent posts! Jeff is a million times classier than that skanky Skeleho! :skellington:

This is complete BS. Jeff never put together that Brenchel was going to turn on them soon, hell he was wanting Brendon to stay to be a bigger target and to help win comps because he was again paranoid that Dani and Kalia (big threats there lol) were going to keep winning. He turned on Brendon because it was convenient for him to do so at the time, to keep good relations with Shelly and Danielle.

Let me throw this hypothetical to all you jejo worshipers.... Had Dani put Jeff up as the replacement last week after telling him he was safe and took a Brenchel deal wouldn't you hate her just as much? And why would you hate her for that? Because for the simple fact that she is going up against Jeff, correct? If that were to of happened, between Monday-Thursday, Big Jeff would be talking a TON of crap about Dani those days, Jordan would be weeping and wallowing in their sorrow and everyone would be trying to cheer them up. Also, the fans would be saying how much of a bitch Dani is for doing what she did and be feeling sympathetic towards Jejo for being double crossed. That is exactly what the attitude would be in here and throughout the Jejo worshipers. However, if Jeff did it to Dani and Dani was wallowing (again it is very annoying for anyone to do it), then she is throwing this horrible pity-party and isn't going out with class. Please, you honestly think if Dani did the same thing to Jejo he would be going out with class and they wouldn't be throwing a pity-party? Get a clue. Jeff isn't god, he is just some good-looking guy that has been on four reality shows the past two years and have played a mediocre game in all of them up to this one.

No I wouldn't hate Dani because she backdoored Jeff I didn't like her to begin with. We all like different people for different reasons and I understand that you like Danielle and thats great but I can say that if Jeff had gotten backdoored he would have been mad and yes he would probably have gone off on Danielle. I can tell you that he would have gone out with much more class than Danielle will because even if he was mad he would known it was his own fault, and walked out the door without saying my dad is going to hate you now, you will regret this blah blah blah. I have watched Jeff walk out the door before. Danielle and Dick think that they are some kind of big brother royality and they would never be kicked out. And for the record the Brenchel deal was for her (Dani to put up a floater and vote them out) they would try to win HOH the next week and then put Jeff up and let him play for veto. Jeff was supposed to be up the next week or soon. Then Dani said well it was a sign from God when they Brenchel didn't get picked to play in the veto and thats when she decided to not take the deal and send Brendan to the jury house. Also another fun fact is that the whole time that Danielle says she had a deal with Jeff and Jordan she was in the have not room telling her 2 girl alliance that they needed to win HOH and get Jeff out! She gets no symphathy from me its her or him he got her first.

:party_smilie:

Don't I know it I really could use some today, its funny yesterday one of my co-workers ask me do you have xanax? Its the new I don't give a crap drug that really does reduce stress.

This is complete BS. Jeff never put together that Brenchel was going to turn on them soon, hell he was wanting Brendon to stay to be a bigger target and to help win comps because he was again paranoid that Dani and Kalia (big threats there lol) were going to keep winning. He turned on Brendon because it was convenient for him to do so at the time, to keep good relations with Shelly and Danielle.

Let me throw this hypothetical to all you jejo worshipers.... Had Dani put Jeff up as the replacement last week after telling him he was safe and took a Brenchel deal wouldn't you hate her just as much? And why would you hate her for that? Because for the simple fact that she is going up against Jeff, correct? If that were to of happened, between Monday-Thursday, Big Jeff would be talking a TON of crap about Dani those days, Jordan would be weeping and wallowing in their sorrow and everyone would be trying to cheer them up. Also, the fans would be saying how much of a bitch Dani is for doing what she did and be feeling sympathetic towards Jejo for being double crossed. That is exactly what the attitude would be in here and throughout the Jejo worshipers. However, if Jeff did it to Dani and Dani was wallowing (again it is very annoying for anyone to do it), then she is throwing this horrible pity-party and isn't going out with class. Please, you honestly think if Dani did the same thing to Jejo he would be going out with class and they wouldn't be throwing a pity-party? Get a clue. Jeff isn't god, he is just some good-looking guy that has been on four reality shows the past two years and have played a mediocre game in all of them up to this one.

Im not sure which feeds your watching but Jeff DID infact catch on to the fact that Brenchal made a deal with Dani but, this isnt the reason that he didnt fight hard to keep Brendon in the house. That was because he thought he would have a better chance with Adam and Shelly. Which him and Jordan BOTH admitted last night was a mistake but that they had to make the best with what they had now and move forward. And to say that people "worship" Jeff I think that is rediculous I think people respect how he and Jordan BOTH play the game sure they have lied and broken promises etc but they do not go around making up flat out lies and and malicious rumors about other HGs (ie Rachel and Jeff) the way Dani has. Sure everyone plays the game differently but we as fans have every right to decide which HGs game play we respect or like over another. There have been plenty of other very good looking men on BB over the past 13 seasons and some have been loved others hated. So your theory that its all about Jeffs looks is rediculous. People dont dislike Dani just because she wanted to go after Jeff (which was WAYY back on week 3) they dislike her because of her idiotic game play and her childish and down right mean and whiney attitude. Not to mention her being an egomaniac. I mean the girl honestly thinks that her friends in the DR will give up homes cars food etc just to protest her leaving the show...THIS is why people dont like Dani not just bc they are Jeff fans. So I think if anyone here needs to "get a clue" it sure as heck isnt Jeff fans...

party_smilie.gif

lol, yes is works well, I have it for sleep, but will make an exception for tonights show to be less nervous, as a matter of fact, I am doing all my houswork today, laundry to keep busy and then will get on my ps3 and play a game till I can get on Mortys to see wht is happening on the show I never watch the show live, I usually come here, get on the page with the tweets and keep up like that, then go back and watch it in its entirity later, I know I'm crazy, I may squeeze in a little updating later today too, here is hoping Dani walks out the door tonight, plz and thank you Baby Jeasus!!!!!!

Im not sure which feeds your watching but Jeff DID infact catch on to the fact that Brenchal made a deal with Dani but, this isnt the reason that he didnt fight hard to keep Brendon in the house. That was because he thought he would have a better chance with Adam and Shelly. Which him and Jordan BOTH admitted last night was a mistake but that they had to make the best with what they had now and move forward. And to say that people "worship" Jeff I think that is rediculous I think people respect how he and Jordan BOTH play the game sure they have lied and broken promises etc but they do not go around making up flat out lies and and malicious rumors about other HGs (ie Rachel and Jeff) the way Dani has. Sure everyone plays the game differently but we as fans have every right to decide which HGs game play we respect or like over another. There have been plenty of other very good looking men on BB over the past 13 seasons and some have been loved others hated. So your theory that its all about Jeffs looks is rediculous. People dont dislike Dani just because she wanted to go after Jeff (which was WAYY back on week 3) they dislike her because of her idiotic game play and her childish and down right mean and whiney attitude. Not to mention her being an egomaniac. I mean the girl honestly thinks that her friends in the DR will give up homes cars food etc just to protest her leaving the show...THIS is why people dont like Dani not just bc they are Jeff fans. So I think if anyone here needs to "get a clue" it sure as heck isnt Jeff fans...

:notworthy: very good post

No I wouldn't hate Dani because she backdoored Jeff I didn't like her to begin with. We all like different people for different reasons and I understand that you like Danielle and thats great but I can say that if Jeff had gotten backdoored he would have been mad and yes he would probably have gone off on Danielle. I can tell you that he would have gone out with much more class than Danielle will because even if he was mad he would known it was his own fault, and walked out the door without saying my dad is going to hate you now, you will regret this blah blah blah. I have watched Jeff walk out the door before. Danielle and Dick think that they are some kind of big brother royality and they would never be kicked out. And for the record the Brenchel deal was for her (Dani to put up a floater and vote them out) they would try to win HOH the next week and then put Jeff up and let him play for veto. Jeff was supposed to be up the next week or soon. Then Dani said well it was a sign from God when they Brenchel didn't get picked to play in the veto and thats when she decided to not take the deal and send Brendan to the jury house. Also another fun fact is that the whole time that Danielle says she had a deal with Jeff and Jordan she was in the have not room telling her 2 girl alliance that they needed to win HOH and get Jeff out! She gets no symphathy from me its her or him he got her first.

Don't I know it I really could use some today, its funny yesterday one of my co-workers ask me do you have xanax? Its the new I don't give a crap drug that really does reduce stress.

It is the "I dont care" medicine", I have trouble sleeping (It's age kids, you dont sleep like a baby when you get my age,lol)so that is what I take it for, but it literally puts me to sleep so I cannot ever take it unless I am home and at least close to the bed,lololol, ppl can scream all they want about how unfair it is of Jeff to have broken his so called promise but Dani is the one who broke up the alliance waayy too early in the game, she would be in a much different position had she just waited it out and not tried to be the BEST like her dad, she just wants so badly to prove to him she shoulda won their season, well, she certainly has blown that

lol, yes is works well, I have it for sleep, but will make an exception for tonights show to be less nervous, as a matter of fact, I am doing all my houswork today, laundry to keep busy and then will get on my ps3 and play a game till I can get on Mortys to see wht is happening on the show I never watch the show live, I usually come here, get on the page with the tweets and keep up like that, then go back and watch it in its entirity later, I know I'm crazy, I may squeeze in a little updating later today too, here is hoping Dani walks out the door tonight, plz and thank you Baby Jeasus!!!!!!

OMG that is so funny, I do the same exact thing I am in Colorado so the show is on at 800 our time tonight so I look on Morty's and twitter to see what is happening so I know what to expect, I know it's crazy but at least I know before the show starts here. My husband hates that I do that too he's like don't tell me I want to watch it. I thought I was the only person out there that does this glad to know I am not.

Well, I've never seen Dani evicted from the house. I've seen her be on slop/down on luck in the house & whining about it. I've seen Jeff evicted & when he knew he was going--he went out with CLASS. No pity party, no badgering house guests, no death stares, no lies created out of thin air to start drama. He knew he was out & just enjoyed his time left in the house. THAT is the difference between Dani & Jeff.

Ugh. I hate this post. This is a game. You do whatever you have to do to win. I dont think Jeff has more class or is a better person because he went out without fighting or make lies or creating drama. Drama/lies/fighting are part of the game. In this case, all those lies and fighting might actually help Daniele stay in the house. We must all admit she is much closer to staying then we thought she would be.

I want that in a BB player. Please stop saying that you need to act with class, and not lie. THAT IS THE POINT OF THE GAME!!!

Ugh. I hate this post. This is a game. You do whatever you have to do to win. I dont think Jeff has more class or is a better person because he went out without fighting or make lies or creating drama. Drama/lies/fighting are part of the game. In this case, all those lies and fighting might actually help Daniele stay in the house. We must all admit she is much closer to staying then we thought she would be.

I want that in a BB player. Please stop saying that you need to act with class, and not lie. THAT IS THE POINT OF THE GAME!!!

I don't think that is what was being said but rather the whining and pity party Daniele has been on, whiney baby is how she is acting and she goes waay beyond it being a game, she is one vindictive beotch

OMG that is so funny, I do the same exact thing I am in Colorado so the show is on at 800 our time tonight so I look on Morty's and twitter to see what is happening so I know what to expect, I know it's crazy but at least I know before the show starts here. My husband hates that I do that too he's like don't tell me I want to watch it. I thought I was the only person out there that does this glad to know I am not.

comes on at 8 here too, and I am happy to see I am not the only one who does the peeking here at Mortys before I watch the show, also if I see a tweet where say like Dani is evicted, then I start watching, I have to get over the bad stuff by watching here first, we all have our ways,lol

I dont see how Dani making up lies like Rachel was taking a pregnancy test, oh or all my stuff keeps coming up missing and it HAS to be Rachel taking it (when all along its been her lil bitch crew stealing and hiding stuff) has ANY benefit to her in the game. So to call it game play is IMO not accurate. She is being a vendictive spoiled brat who is just pissed off because she isnt getting her way. And of course has to have someone to bash and hate on. I mean have you not seen how her and her bitch crew sit around for HOURS bashing Rachel and now Jeff??? Please explain to me how this is beneficial to her game in any way? Because it seems to me that with Rachels reaction initially last night (before she talked to JJ) that she honestly could have been swayed to vote to keep Dani. But Dani took the low childish catty personal road all week and instead of trying to talk to Rachel just sat around hating her and blaming her for everything. Now she is out of time and will not be able to convince Rachel of anything other than she is a liar and can not be trusted for any reason.

I dont see how Dani making up lies like Rachel was taking a pregnancy test, oh or all my stuff keeps coming up missing and it HAS to be Rachel taking it (when all along its been her lil bitch crew stealing and hiding stuff) has ANY benefit to her in the game. So to call it game play is IMO not accurate. She is being a vendictive spoiled brat who is just pissed off because she isnt getting her way. And of course has to have someone to bash and hate on. I mean have you not seen how her and her bitch crew sit around for HOURS bashing Rachel and now Jeff??? Please explain to me how this is beneficial to her game in any way? Because it seems to me that with Rachels reaction initially last night (before she talked to JJ) that she honestly could have been swayed to vote to keep Dani. But Dani took the low childish catty personal road all week and instead of trying to talk to Rachel just sat around hating her and blaming her for everything. Now she is out of time and will not be able to convince Rachel of anything other than she is a liar and can not be trusted for any reason.

I think they all do. Is daniele more guilty of it? Sure, maybe. But when Jordon and Jeff do it (and they do the same bashing Dani does), it is seen as this little cute, innocent blond girl with a sweet accent making a sweet innocent joke. And when Jeff does it, its seen as a good looking charming guy.

Daniele gets made out to be a evil person for two reasons: she is a strong woman and she is good at this game. The same thing is done to Rachel when she is winning. The same thing was done to Hilary Clinton (i am well aware that this is a stretch). You guys all praise Dick so much. When his back was against the wall he bang pots in peoples face. Yet, everyone calls that good game play. Dani does it and she is a b***h. Sounds like a double standard.

But thats my point. I agree that sometimes Daneile says some mean stuff (maybe meaner than most) but not much meaner. Not outlandish though.

She is pissed. I would rather the player be pissed and do what she is doing then get somebody like Ragan from last season who just rolled over and didnt fight when he was on the block.

Last I heard, the game isn't called "Big Liar". Yes, you can play the game lying, but that is NOT the point of the game & you DON"T have to be a constant liar to win. The point of the game is largely factored on a player's social ability. Lying happens in BB, of course, darn near impossible not to. It is HOW you lie & your behavior exhibited. I prefer a player that likes to get to know all hg's, tries to be as honest as possible and win comps when they need to. Others like players who lie about the sky being blue, great at comps & being flat out mean to hg's. To each their own. Dani isn't 'made out' to be anything. She is what she is--an excellent comp player & a crappy social player.

Last I heard, the game isn't called "Big Liar". Yes, you can play the game lying, but that is NOT the point of the game & you DON"T have to be a constant liar to win. The point of the game is largely factored on a player's social ability. Lying happens in BB, of course, darn near impossible not to. It is HOW you lie & your behavior exhibited. I prefer a player that likes to get to know all hg's, tries to be as honest as possible and win comps when they need to. Others like players who lie about the sky being blue, great at comps & being flat out mean to hg's. To each their own. Dani isn't 'made out' to be anything. She is what she is--an excellent comp player & a crappy social player.

could not have said it better myself.

What Dani said that early morning is we need to quit going after each other and go after the floaters. Jeff said ya! Shook his head. When he won HOH he went to her and told her you're good.

That is the extent of the "deal".

Your wrong...They agreed to NOT go after each other and wipe the slate clean and get the floaters...And in my opinion, Jordan is just as big a floater as the others...

YEah and remember how much more people hated her for doing that for going against America's sweetheart?

It isnt that he lied it is the fact that he goes on and on about his integrity and when he heard dani was telling people he went back on his word he bitched to Jordon for a half hour because Dani brought his integrity into question :food-smiley-005:

Jeffry has no integrity...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name