Daniele - Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Part 2- Evicted 8/25 Jury #2

Marty

How has Jeff been honest. Get off your knees for a second, Jeff isn't this golden child. As he said himself, he is a scumbag and gets a terrific edit. He lied through his teeth all week to Dani, he also didn't try very hard to keep Brendon in the game when Brenchel wouldve had their back to the end. Adam isn't playing an honest game, he is playing a wimpy game being a complete pawn. And Jordan doesn't even know where she is let alone playing any sort of game. This season sucks.

OMG Brendon would not have kept the deal and was already planning a strike on J and J before he was evicted. He said in the DR he would keep the deal with Dani so your comment is far from the truth. THe ONLY reason rachel and brendon told jeff about the Backdoor was they thought Dani was setting them up. If they could have been sure that they were not being set up in some way you can bet jeff would have been out week 3! Jeff did not tell Dani she was safe all he said was they were still good and that was before the veto. I can't understand why people are upset that Jeff did not keep his word... He only did what Dani tried to do to him.

I think its funny that Dani said over and over when she BD'ed Brendon "its just a game" and dani was saying how stupid Rachel acts and Brendon acts but, at least Brendon was a good sport about going home and did not whine all the time and say how un fair it was etc. I guess its ok For Dani to not keep her word and BD people but its only UNFAIR when it happens to her. She acts like Jeff is such and a hole for doing this to her and yet before she was on the block and before the HOH she told Kalia you have to win HOH so we can BD jeff. Irony eh?????

In my opinion Dani is not diff than the skeltor of her seaon...does nothing but whine. I love how she likes to tell people Jordon has won BB already one time and does not deserve to be here...hmmmmmm DANI you got second place WHOPPPPSIE... another example of how its ok to win things if its DANI that just means good game play and how its NOT ok to do anything against dani... IF you do the whole freaking production crew will walk out. LOL

The only reason Dani got as far as she did in her seaon was dick pissed people off and would keep the target on his back. Had Dick not won 2 pov's like he did and took dani off she would have gone long before she did. Bottom line Dani is not a great BB player like she thinks because no matter how many comps you win ...You still have to have a great social game and she stinks.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Brendon would not have kept the deal and was already planning a strike on J and J before he was evicted. He said in the DR he would keep the deal with Dani so your comment is far from the truth. THe ONLY reason rachel and brendon told jeff about the Backdoor was they thought Dani was setting them up. If they could have been sure that they were not being set up in some way you can bet jeff would have been out week 3! Jeff did not tell Dani she was safe all he said was they were still good and that was before the veto. I can't understand why people are upset that Jeff did not keep his word... He only did what Dani tried to do to him.

I think its funny that Dani said over and over when she BD'ed Brendon "its just a game" and dani was saying how stupid Rachel acts and Brendon acts but, at least Brendon was a good sport about going home and did not whine all the time and say how un fair it was etc. I guess its ok For Dani to not keep her word and BD people but its only UNFAIR when it happens to her. She acts like Jeff is such and a hole for doing this to her and yet before she was on the block and before the HOH she told Kalia you have to win HOH so we can BD jeff. Irony eh?????

In my opinion Dani is not diff than the skeltor of her seaon...does nothing but whine. I love how she likes to tell people Jordon has won BB already one time and does not deserve to be here...hmmmmmm DANI you got second place WHOPPPPSIE... another example of how its ok to win things if its DANI that just means good game play and how its NOT ok to do anything against dani... IF you do the whole freaking production crew will walk out. LOL

The only reason Dani got as far as she did in her seaon was dick pissed people off and would keep the target on his back. Had Dick not won 2 pov's like he did and took dani off she would have gone long before she did. Bottom line Dani is not a great BB player like she thinks because no matter how many comps you win ...You still have to have a great social game and she stinks.

Excellent post Smoopie and your dog is cute! :animated_bouncy:

Kq1D2.gif

Yay at the posibility of Rachel voting to keep Dani!! Though I dont think it will work cause like Rachel said, I dont think Shelly would want to keep Dani and Rachel in the house knowing they would work together. Plus Rachel could have been blowing smoke up her butt to get info (which she got a lot of on Shelly) if that is true then good for Rachel!

Yup didnt last long Rachel believes Jeff that he didnt throw the POV last week

Why hate on Dani! She is the only one playing the game! Now how she can get Rachel's vote is to play on her insecurities! Dani just need to struck around the house in something skimpy and say I am going to be in the house alone with Brendon all week! We should have some fun with smirks! Rachel would vote to keep her in the house so fast!the icing on the cake if Dani would dye her hair blonde! You know Rachel is so insecure about Brenda!

Why hate on Dani! She is the only one playing the game! Now how she can get Rachel's vote is to play on her insecurities! Dani just need to struck around the house in something skimpy and say I am going to be in the house alone with Brendon all week! We should have some fun with smirks! Rachel would vote to keep her in the house so fast!the icing on the cake if Dani would dye her hair blonde! You know Rachel is so insecure about Brenda!

You are correct!---- Wretchel is DEFINITELY insecure about brenda--I'll give you that! :animated_bouncy:

LOL Dani just said something to Shelly about "screwing" Adam. Did she mean "screwing over" or is this ho going to actually sleep with him for a vote??? :animated_rotfl:

DANI is one of the greats to play this game! Jeff is a coward and an buthole! He can say all that smack in the dr but not to her face! I just wish that stop being polite and bring out her evil dick side! She has it in her! Just let it out on Rachel and Jeff! She has nothing to lose! STOP BEING NICE AND BRING OUT THAT EVIL DICK! She has it in her! She has done all she can, now go out with a bang! She should right now go toHOH AND wake up Jeff and jordan and the rest of his allies and keep them up to piss them offers so they will be too tired to play in tonights comps.

You are correct!---- Wretchel is DEFINITELY insecure about brenda--I'll give you that! :animated_bouncy:

LOL Dani just said something to Shelly about "screwing" Adam. Did she mean "screwing over" or is this ho going to actually sleep with him for a vote??? :animated_rotfl:

Nobody will touch Adam with a ten ft pole! I don't.see how his girlfriend cando it! He is such an idiot!

DANI is one of the greats to play this game! Jeff is a coward and an buthole! He can say all that smack in the dr but not to her face! I just wish that stop being polite and bring out her evil dick side! She has it in her! Just let it out on Rachel and Jeff! She has nothing to lose! STOP BEING NICE AND BRING OUT THAT EVIL DICK! She has it in her! She has done all she can, now go out with a bang! She should right now go toHOH AND wake up Jeff and jordan and the rest of his allies and keep them up to piss them offers so they will be too tired to play in tonights comps.

I didn't know Voldemort's problem was that she is too nice!

That's like saying Rachel is too classy! :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

You're right about Adam--we'll say he's too brave! :animated_rotfl:

Brenda is very masculine too! :animated_rotfl:

I didn't know Voldemort's problem was that she is too nice!

That's like saying Rachel is too classy! :animated_rotfl:

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

You're right about Adam--we'll say he's too brave! :animated_rotfl:

Brenda is very masculine too! :animated_rotfl:

Dani is not a Voldemort! She is strategic and has heart! What gets me that Jeff sits back has all thesis stuff to say, but he doesn't say anything until he is HOH! He sits back and let Shelly fight his battles! He just lays in the sun calling Jordan dumb and she is for putting up with at crap! He likes to be called big jeff but I see what he is packing and big is not it! Lol these newbies are so dumb! I don't understand! Why are they going to give the vets money! The object is to win! Did they forget why they came! The vets have money and fan base, they don't!

Dani is not a Voldemort! !

What gets me that Jeff sits back has all thesis stuff to say, but he doesn't say anything until he is HOH! He sits back and let Shelly fight his battles!

LOL I think she is and you don't-that's fine :animated_rotfl:

Big Jeff is gorgeous, but I don't know him in real life so I can't get worked up about what anyone says about him either! :animated_bouncy:

:animated_scratchchin: Last time I looked, Daniele IS a vet.

About all that I can say at this point is that I hope that Daniele is evicted tonight with that whack-job Shelly following her. After that, I don't care.

That's just it, I really don't care either!! I hated it when they brought back Jessie, and I really hated it when the Vets came back (OK, I really wanted ED to cause hell in the house). I would love to see Bruce Campbell (Burn Notice) say "You know those Big Borther Houseguests, they are a bunch of bitchy little girls"...

I find this laughable, Dani is not one of the GREATS to play the game, she is gonna be number 2 in the jury house, the only reason she was anywhere nea winning her season is because of ED, and she is only here to prove she should've won that season and not him, I heard her say that which shows me what a silly vindictive person she is, what a beauty she would be if her personality and who she is inside matched the outside. Jeff is being smart not ot go off and say things to her to aggravait her any more, refferring to your DR comment you think Jeff is a coward?? that too is laughable, oh but you want Dani to let it out on Rachel and Jeff, to bring out the ED on them , Sorrry Dani is not her father if she was she surely would not be in this position, and I am sick of hearing how Jeff did not keep his promise well lets just Quote Dani when she was backdooring Brendon, "I'ts only a game" alls fair in love and BB,lolol Cannot wait till she walks out the door

I find this laughable, Dani is not one of the GREATS to play the game, she is gonna be number 2 in the jury house, the only reason she was anywhere nea winning her season is because of ED, and she is only here to prove she should've won that season and not him, I heard her say that which shows me what a silly vindictive person she is, what a beauty she would be if her personality and who she is inside matched the outside. Jeff is being smart not ot go off and say things to her to aggravait her any more, refferring to your DR comment you think Jeff is a coward?? that too is laughable, oh but you want Dani to let it out on Rachel and Jeff, to bring out the ED on them , Sorrry Dani is not her father if she was she surely would not be in this position, and I am sick of hearing how Jeff did not keep his promise well lets just Quote Dani when she was backdooring Brendon, "I'ts only a game" alls fair in love and BB,lolol Cannot wait till she walks out the door

We should add to this. Not only cause of ED, but cause America's Player as well. Dani proved one thing when she was in the house, she can win Competitions. But the rest of her game just lagged. Kinda like Janelle.

I agree 100 per cent. I often wonder if everyone is watching the same show! Oh well its all in the perception I guess. I find it funny that maybe she and her father don't remember or have selective memories about America helping him win 500,000 dollars and in the same breath complain about Jeff getting help in his season. Dani just does not understand America's infatuation with Jeff and Jordan, I am not infatuated but I do like them and I think Jeff came back this year to play and to win. He is playing a much better game this year.

Daniele, in my opinion, has the personality of a lima bean. I don't care about her or Evil Dick or their relationship or how it impacts either today. Don't care. I hope that she is evicted tonight and that, Arrowhead, is my final say on the subject.:rolleyes4:

OT: Nice photo, Fatcat. Good looking people, all.

We should add to this. Not only cause of ED, but cause America's Player as well. Dani proved one thing when she was in the house, she can win Competitions. But the rest of her game just lagged. Kinda like Janelle.

Yes, the america vote,, hello and yes Dani can win comps that is why she needs to go, she is dangerous and you have to get the dangerous ppl out, social game is the worst, she is seriously a brat

Daniele, in my opinion, has the personality of a lima bean. I don't care about her or Evil Dick or their relationship or how it impacts either today. Don't care. I hope that she is evicted tonight and that, Arrowhead, is my final say on the subject.rolleyes4.gif

thanks slim, this is new yrs eve like I think 2005, those are some cute boys I work with,lol

Daniel just has to go, and it has been sooo nerve wracking the last cpl days, then I come home afte only one day and night to see allthe craziness with Rachel maybe flipping, plz let it be ovvvveerr,lolol

Daniele, in my opinion, has the personality of a lima bean. I don't care about her or Evil Dick or their relationship or how it impacts either today. Don't care. I hope that she is evicted tonight and that, Arrowhead, is my final say on the subject.:rolleyes4:

Gonna be funny TV tonite and I hope that Shelly is right behind her as well . :animated_rotfl:

I agree with everything!

Fatcat you look 20 years younger than Shelly--you hot ticket you! :animated_bouncy:

:kiss2:

This is complete BS. Jeff never put together that Brenchel was going to turn on them soon, hell he was wanting Brendon to stay to be a bigger target and to help win comps because he was again paranoid that Dani and Kalia (big threats there lol) were going to keep winning. He turned on Brendon because it was convenient for him to do so at the time, to keep good relations with Shelly and Danielle.

Let me throw this hypothetical to all you jejo worshipers.... Had Dani put Jeff up as the replacement last week after telling him he was safe and took a Brenchel deal wouldn't you hate her just as much? And why would you hate her for that? Because for the simple fact that she is going up against Jeff, correct? If that were to of happened, between Monday-Thursday, Big Jeff would be talking a TON of crap about Dani those days, Jordan would be weeping and wallowing in their sorrow and everyone would be trying to cheer them up. Also, the fans would be saying how much of a bitch Dani is for doing what she did and be feeling sympathetic towards Jejo for being double crossed. That is exactly what the attitude would be in here and throughout the Jejo worshipers. However, if Jeff did it to Dani and Dani was wallowing (again it is very annoying for anyone to do it), then she is throwing this horrible pity-party and isn't going out with class. Please, you honestly think if Dani did the same thing to Jejo he would be going out with class and they wouldn't be throwing a pity-party? Get a clue. Jeff isn't god, he is just some good-looking guy that has been on four reality shows the past two years and have played a mediocre game in all of them up to this one.

I am a Jeff and Jordan fan and I need help. Admitting it is the first step. :animated_wave:

Seriously it is not a bad thing. It is what it is....... :flags_unitedstates:

I am really tired of having to defend who I like as if it is a sin and told I need to justify it.

just sayin :)

I am watching the flashback of Dani crying to Rachel. Only part way through this but it is all so interesting.

Well, I've never seen Dani evicted from the house. I've seen her be on slop/down on luck in the house & whining about it. I've seen Jeff evicted & when he knew he was going--he went out with CLASS. No pity party, no badgering house guests, no death stares, no lies created out of thin air to start drama. He knew he was out & just enjoyed his time left in the house. THAT is the difference between Dani & Jeff.

I agree with everything!

Fatcat you look 20 years younger than Shelly--you hot ticket you! animated_bouncy.gif

kiss2.gif

I need to get on my flashbacks for the storage room convo, surely rachel is just plyin Dani,lol I hope Shelly gets busted and I loved what Jordo said about lets not be too bad on her as for Josie not to see them yelling at her mom, amen Jordo

aw shucks on the comment on my photo, I was t the MS clinic with my middle son the other day and the nurse thought I was his sister,lolol, cracked me up, I haven't tanned myself the way shelly has, and so shellys skin is lookin leather like

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name