Daniele - Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Part 2- Evicted 8/25 Jury #2

Marty

Dani lying to Shelly saying the Jeff swore to her that he was not putting her up. Shelly keeps saying we have to break them up. I can't get to F2 if they are together.

Shelly saying again Rachael doesn't deserve a red cent. More Rachael hate.

While Jeff didn't swear to it, he did agree to the plan of them working together and he reaffirmed it to Dani on bbad the other night...

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While Jeff didn't swear to it, he did agree to the plan of them working together and he reaffirmed it to Dani on bbad the other night...

but didn't he say he wasn't putting her up? I think getting the PoV for the expressed purpose of putting her up is..."putting her up"

-Kyo

This may well come back to bite Jeff in the butt, as soon as tomorrow night. In a way, he was doing Rachel's bidding. But at this point in the game, all "alliances" begin to decompress. Ironically, I think Jordan had little to do with his decision.

What Dani said that early morning is we need to quit going after each other and go after the floaters. Jeff said ya! Shook his head. When he won HOH he went to her and told her you're good.

That is the extent of the "deal".

Remember when Kaysar and that girl were the last two holding onto those things in BB6? When they made a deal if he let her win he would be safe? Yeah that worked didn't it LOL (I can't remember her name even) reminds me kinda of this Dani Jeff thing.

It's Big Brother and it is for 1/2 a million dollars. Hmmmm what would I do? :animated_scratchchin:

Ok so she just said she was good at whatever game they got way to keep yourself in the house!!! Oh I almost forgot production wants you there so they are going to let the fortune teller cast a vote this week along with your two friends in production a Donato would never be evicted I forgot. Even if jeff does go tomorrow my season will be great cause Dani's butt went out first! Threats in the diary room were actually funny

Nope not the only one. And I suspect had she kissed Jeff's ass all season she would have more fans :food-smiley-005:

I dont know about that I liked her dad but did not like Danielle in her first season.

I agree.

I second that motion. I just wish someone would have the game moves to take Jeff out in the next round. In the end the newbies will be left holding their hats wondering how Jeff, Jordan and Rachel are the final 3 and they are standing there in Jordan's dunce cap. And Dani, well, she will have a lifetime of her dad telling her how she "should have" played and what she "should have" done.

Remember when Kaysar and that girl were the last two holding onto those things in BB6? When they made a deal if he let her win he would be safe? Yeah that worked didn't it LOL (I can't remember her name even) reminds me kinda of this Dani Jeff thing.

It's Big Brother and it is for 1/2 a million dollars. Hmmmm what would I do? :animated_scratchchin:

YEah and remember how much more people hated her for doing that for going against America's sweetheart?

It isnt that he lied it is the fact that he goes on and on about his integrity and when he heard dani was telling people he went back on his word he bitched to Jordon for a half hour because Dani brought his integrity into question :food-smiley-005:

No offense but this sounds like the post of someone who doesn't follow the live feeds. Even if Kalia honored her deal to Jordan, she WILL put Jeff up if she wins HOH. Shelly's F3 deal with J/J is obviously void now on her end. Adam seems closer to Shelly than to J/J and his overriding goal is to remove physical threats and control his own destiny. Rachel will probably cut whatever deal it takes to get to the end. All the evidence says Big Jeff is in Big Trouble.

I know that shelly is trying to flip however if Adam isn't on board she isn't going to do anything and she will remain loyal to JJ...

JJ has a deal with everyone in the house after Dani is evicted tomorrow. I firmly believe that no one will put him on the block because Jeff has preached so much about integrity and his word in the game. Honestly JJ don't have to win anything from this point forward cause they are all dummies and none of them would dare go against Big Jeff and Little Jordan...

Ok, this childish pity party of hers is really getting old!! I mean really, Keith, Cassi, Dom, and Brendon were all on the block and yes, a few KNEW they were being evicted and in Brendons case it was twice and yet NONE of them acted like a spoiled, self pity BRAT!! Come on, it's a game!! GROW UP and show some kind of class already!! & Why in the heck is her so called alliance tolerating the nonsence and giving in to her pity party? Leave her alone for a bit and maybe she will realize the pity nonsence isn't working!!

Again, she needs to GROW UP AND SHOW SOME KIND OF CLASS!! After all she is 25 now, NOT 12!!!!!

(and to think I use to be a fan of hers, her attitude has totally changed my opinion of her!)

I seem to recall she told all the Veterans waaaay back that they had to stick together....

but, she was the first one to pull in Dom as the 6th so she would have a partner.

The other Vets were OK with her wanting to do that.

Then the next day (I think) she contrived a plan with Dom to take out Jeff.

They talked Rach and Brendon to go along with it.

OK..... so that didn't work and she's forgotten about that it seems.

The shoe is on the other foot now - and she's having the tables turned.

Dani has mentioned all week that Jeff would probably 'back door' her (no surprise to her) ....

hmmm... guess she's upset because she can't do the same thing to him first.

Added note - - I'm well aware that Jeff will be on the block the first chance any of Dani's

crew get HOH. I'm doubting if he makes it to the Final 3, but at least he's making a move

he hopes will take him a LITTLE further.

You really can't fault Jeff or Dani for trying to get out another player they think is strong and

has a chance of going further in the game.

It's BB folks

They all need to just ignore her and let her sit by herself. They are just encouraging this immature behavior by listening to her. Bye and good riddance :animated_wave:

If Adam is the Swing vote.... I think Adam would feel like he'd be first on the 'Dani' radar after they get rid of

J/J and Rach.

Adam has watched BB and studied it for a looong time. I'm sure he really has put a lot of thought into

which side to side with.

The newbies have to get rid of the Vet's and strong players and it'll take a lot of winning Comps to

accomplish that to get to the end of the game.

I actually feel sorry because the game since the beginning has been run by all the Vetrans (except Kalia's 1 HOH).

dani is telling Porche how she can't be happy for Kalia staying because Kalia has done NOTHING in this game........I thought Kalia "ran her own HOH"......is there anything that happened in the game that dani didn't control (in her mind)?? Except for Jeff, of course :animated_rotfl:

No offense but can we get over what Jeff did or did not promise Danielle. She would have done the very same thing to him or anyone else she promised. She has shown her true colors the past couple days. Also, there are many of us raised by abusive parents, it entitles us to NOTHING!! She is an adult and needs to act like one. I would have been so very grateful to have been raised by my grandmother. Danielle is a pouty, whiny girl because things are not going her way and it makes her look even more a spoiled brat that she does not own up to it coming back to her. I really have never been a Danielle fan but her behavior the past several days well...there is NO excuse for it, none!!! She is quite the ugly girl.

I was a Dani fan in the beginning and I thought she was playing a great game...until she got sidetracked by Dominic. Then her game went downhill and now she's turned into Brittany without the humor. I dont like her at all and I hope tomorrow she's outta there. I can barely watch the feeds because of her. She's depressing.

oh please, they all throw pity parties. Jeff is the most paranoid person in the world when he isn't in power and acts like it is the world vs. Jeff when there is even a hint of vulnerability. During Kalia's nominations, Jordan was crying..DURING THE NOMS that if the veto was used she would be going up, whining at that stage. No one whines more than Rachel when she is in this position and how it is so hard. If you are in that house it seems like there isn't anything else to do but throw at pity party for yourself. Is it childish? Yes, but does the majority do the same? Hell yes, let's not make it sound like she is the only one who does it, everyone has been doing so.

If she wouldve stayed true to her alliance since the beginning and stuck with Jejo everyone in here would love her. But since she turned and is playing against them everyone hates her now solely on that fact, let's not make it out because she is now throwing a pity-party the last couple of days. Like I said, Jeff is annoying little paranoid butt anytime there is a sense that he might be in trouble, and Jordan was whining and crying DURING a NOM as she pulled her key out. But it is ok when she does things like that and whine when she goes on slop because she is like a stupid cute little girl who is so nice. Yet two days of Dani throwing a pity party, and yes it is annoying as is all of them, it is the worst thing ever and she is being compared to Rachel? Are you serious? Rachel whined and cried and threw a pity-party for herself over 80% of the time she has been in that house the last two seasons. Yet Dani can't be a whiner for two days knowing she is going home?

Jejo fans are the worst.

EXACTLY, wildcat.......dani rides her father's coat tails,production coat tails, uses and abuses them all...."they'll quit if I'm evicted"......no way.they didn't have to take crap for that.....who is this person who cares about no one's life than her own.....ding, ding, ding, ED's daughter

She set a POV record her season, that isn't riding coat-tails, that is kicking ass. She figured out Eric her season before anyone else and he wouldve been gone during her HOH week if Amber didn't swear on her child like the idiot she was. She kicked ass her season, Dick was just more demonstrative thus people thinking she rode his coat-tails, that is absurd. She carried him throughout most of that season with all of her comp wins. Maybe that is why she was so cocky this time around because she felt that she could win every damn comp, it doesn't work that way and that is why she is going home.

She deserves to go home BTW, she has played a poor game. She shouldve taken that Brendon/Rachel deal last week and got Jeff out ASAP. Jeff is respected in that house and had an army building, Brendon is looked upon as a joke.....no one was going to have his back over hers at that time. She obviously made the error with DOM and turning on her alliance so early and then of course the worst play in BB history with Lawon. However, that doesn't take away what she did during her season, she was terrific.

I guess a lot of guys don't like Jeff. Must be jealous. A secure mature man would not have any problems with Jeff winning. I hope that answers your question.

Girls point of view I respect Jeff, Adam and Jordan because I like how far they have gotten trying to be as honest as possible. I think Adam is the one that has been the most honest.

Also Jeff is HOT :shocking:

How has Jeff been honest. Get off your knees for a second, Jeff isn't this golden child. As he said himself, he is a scumbag and gets a terrific edit. He lied through his teeth all week to Dani, he also didn't try very hard to keep Brendon in the game when Brenchel wouldve had their back to the end. Adam isn't playing an honest game, he is playing a wimpy game being a complete pawn. And Jordan doesn't even know where she is let alone playing any sort of game. This season sucks.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name