Daniele - Week 7 (Replacement Nominee) Part 2- Evicted 8/25 Jury #2

Marty

All I can say is it's pretty pathetic that she is using daddy now as a way to get Adam to change his vote!

Even when she doesn't have a man right beside her she STILL finds a way to DEPEND on them!!

That IS PATHETIC!!!!

What if she did end up winning that way? Would she give Dick the credit! LAME!!!!!! :animated_shocking:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dani is a pretty girl BUT right now she looks striking similar to the Joker on Batman....

Yes, she COULD look pretty if it wasn't for those witchy faces! Even the incredible hulk has a nicer looking face when he's mad! :maleficent:

Dani has Adam trapped in the kitchen now working him for his vote. She would say nobody has to know. She is begging him. She keeps telling him how good they would be if he was on her team. She said Jordan sucks. bla bla bla bla

She is grilling/attacting him... horrible way to talk/teach someone. This girl is leaving because she has no social skills. I dislike her facial expressions & the tone of her voice. She can't be nice... doesn't have it in her! Sad!

I suppose that deceit and delusion or better still; lies and illusion are one facet of some houseguest's game. It is not my favorite BB ploy but it has been used to advantage. Those winners and years are not among my favorites; by a long shot. I've always supported Daniele's ability to win competitions and I guess that this new Daniele is a disappointment to me. I hope that she does not win BB13. I do have that.

I think Adam is ok with going to final 4 with jeff and Jordan and let it play out where it plays out. Is this a good strategy? Not sure but with jeff he is going to be final 4 unless something weird happens. I think it's his best option.

are guys okay with Jeff winning the season??

i cant stand the guy

I guess a lot of guys don't like Jeff. Must be jealous. A secure mature man would not have any problems with Jeff winning. I hope that answers your question.

Girls point of view I respect Jeff, Adam and Jordan because I like how far they have gotten trying to be as honest as possible. I think Adam is the one that has been the most honest.

Also Jeff is HOT :shocking:

There's still a lot of game to play - -

but I think Adam would have a better chance with Jeff and Jordon.

I could be wrong. He really is high on the pecking order on both sides.

When you say that Adam would have a better chance with J/J...do you mean getting to the final 3 or winning? This is a serious question because I don't see how he has a better chance of winning against those two. If we are only talking about getting to the final 3 or 4, I might be able to be convinced of that (although I think it is stupid to let a couple make the final 5) but if you are talking about actually winning money, why wouldn't he want to sit across from someone that the house hates more (dani) or someone that the house believes did less (S/P).

There's still a lot of game to play - -

but I think Adam would have a better chance with Jeff and Jordon.

I could be wrong. He really is high on the pecking order on both sides.

BUT if Adam tells Jeff about Shelly's scheming then he will be moved up higher on that side & Shelly will be getting the boot sooner... ahhhhh wouldn't that be lovely... a girl can dream!

You know, I hear everybody here complaining about Dani pestering everyone for votes. I look at it this way, if it were me and there is $500,000 on the line, I would be begging, pleading, promising hot sex with Marty!! I would tell anyone anything to try and sway the votes. Her back is against the wall, what should she do? Sit in the HN room and cry about it? Gotta hand it to the girl for trying (no matter how annoying it is!!)

MM, the pestering would make me NOT vote for her. State your case then leave me alone to digest the pros and cons of keeping you.

You know, I hear everybody here complaining about Dani pestering everyone for votes. I look at it this way, if it were me and there is $500,000 on the line, I would be begging, pleading, promising hot sex with Marty!! I would tell anyone anything to try and sway the votes. Her back is against the wall, what should she do? Sit in the HN room and cry about it? Gotta hand it to the girl for trying (no matter how annoying it is!!)

I agree in the fact that I would be trying to get votes too... my issue with Dani is that she is super whiny...

MM, the pestering would make me NOT vote for her. State your case then leave me alone to digest the pros and cons of keeping you.

It might not, but sooner or later the newbies have to realize that if J/J are not split up none of them don't stand a chance of making it to the F2, let alone winning! By time they realize Big Jeff needs to go, there will be no one left who can beat him at a challange!!

I would love to see Dani sway the votes (I know it won't happen) just to see Jeff on the hot seat! I don't think the rest of them (except Kowlia) have the stones to try to get him out!

I guess a lot of guys don't like Jeff. Must be jealous. A secure mature man would not have any problems with Jeff winning. I hope that answers your question.

Girls point of view I respect Jeff, Adam and Jordan because I like how far they have gotten trying to be as honest as possible. I think Adam is the one that has been the most honest.

Also Jeff is HOT :shocking:

it s not like that he got this far because he is a fan favorite thats my point

it has nothing to do with me being jealous i have no problem rooting for a guy if he is a good player

Agree

It might not, but sooner or later the newbies have to realize that if J/J are not split up none of them don't stand a chance of making it to the F2, let alone winning! By time they realize Big Jeff needs to go, there will be no one left who can beat him at a challange!!

I would love to see Dani sway the votes (I know it won't happen) just to see Jeff on the hot seat! I don't think the rest of them (except Kowlia) have the stones to try to get him out!

Well don't you think there is a good chance they will be split up really really soon? Jeff is the #1 target in the house. Kalia, Porsche, Shelly and even Adam might put him up Thursday. I have no illusions that Jeff is going to get much farther.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name