Jeff - Week 8/DE Part 1 Nominated Evicted 8/25 Jury #3

CeCiMom

Me too!!

15823434.jpg

WOO HOOO!!!

Dear Fairy Grodmother, thanks for listening to the fans! :animated_bouncy:

Now, why don't we have a giant wedding for Jeff and Jordan on TV, all expenses paid! Make the money back by having people text in the color they think Jordan's bridesmaid dresses could be! You could make money for CBS, J/J could have a nice wedding-gratis,and J/J fans would be so happy!

Rachel does deserve to be a bridesmaid! :animated_bouncy::kiss1::inlove:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to leave R/B out, the CBS morning show could let the viewers choose things for them and they could married live on tv in the morning.

Yes definitely! And any product having to do with weddings, cakes, flowers, printing comapnies, could donate their services for free advertisement! Heck someone could do the dress for free and become famous for it! It's a win-win! :animated_bouncy:

I think Jeff and Brendan are best buds in the house and having a good time. They both always liked each other. I think they have probably made up with Dani already unless she is still sulking.

When Brendon was evicted, Jeff left a goodbye message and in it he said some mean things about Rachel. Brendon was not happy. That is why I thought maybe they had a little spat when Jeff got there.

I'm sure they are now good buds but BB wants to make it look like there is fighting going on.

When Brendon was evicted, Jeff left a goodbye message and in it he said some mean things about Rachel. Brendon was not happy. That is why I thought maybe they had a little spat when Jeff got there.

I'm sure they are now good buds but BB wants to make it look like there is fighting going on.

Pretty sure the fireworks will be between Dani and Jeff, not Brendon and Jeff.... heck it might even be from Brendon and Dani... who knows...

He didn't say anything he hadn't already said to Brendon's face 100 times, plus he ended it with "I love ya, buddy," which made Brendon smile.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name