Jeff - Week 8/DE Part 1 Nominated Evicted 8/25 Jury #3

CeCiMom

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm listening to Jeff do an interview with Dalton Ross from EW. When they asked Jeff if he thought Shelly voting him out was good for her game since she couldn't beat him at the end, he did admit that it was a good move for her.

When Jeff was asked about Dani, he said that Dani was probably playing the best game in the house.

I'm listening to Jeff do an interview with Dalton Ross from EW. When they asked Jeff if he thought Shelly voting him out was good for her game since she couldn't beat him at the end, he did admit that it was a good move for her.

When Jeff was asked about Dani, he said that Dani was probably playing the best game in the house.

So, I guess Big Jeff knows he got got... :animated_rotfl:

Guest Corky812

Ya think she has not already thought of that and every other senario to save her sinking Vet Ship???? The fans (some) have finally poured poison on Alison's ant heap by sending 4 (one twice which counts) of her precious vets home, and now she is scrambling to save what is left of her pathetic show. I'm sure Big Jeff will not suffer...production (AG) will take care of you Jeff and you won't have to go work "a real job" or your little girlfriend and her dog and your kids either.

Producer Alison is why the show bites, not the HG's, and that's the vets who believed her crap and came back and the newbies who thought they really came to play Big Brother!

Allison Grodner--Jordan needs a special power right about now! And if you'd like to let Jeff get voted back in I wouldn't object to that either! :2thumbsup:

I loved the interview but I just don't get some guys....Either he loves her or he don't, either he wants to spend the rest of his life with her or he don't....Why not just pop the question and marry her. It's not as if he's cheating on her or ever would, geesh!

Ya gotta love Big Jeff though....He's a class act and I sooo wish he was still in that house!

Why don't they give Jordo the power to put eveyone else on the block and evict them all at once! Then they can crown her the queen of BB13!! Then everyone here would be happy!!

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

That would be the best show EVAH!! She would look so pretty in a tiara!

:giggle:

Posted Yesterday, 04:52 PM

I loved the interview but I just don't get some guys....Either he loves her or he don't, either he wants to spend the rest of his life with her or he don't....Why not just pop the question and marry her. It's not as if he's cheating on her or ever would, geesh!

You don't have to answer this but have you ever been divorced? Because you are of the mindset that the 51% of Americans are who end up in divorce. Its do or die. Its all or nothing. He does or he doesn't. Your words couldn't be farther from the truth. Love takes time for some, wanting to spend your life with someone takes time for some. You don't just "know" these things when you meet someone. If you did, there would be no reason to "date". Also, there is no time line on this kind of thing. Some people (very few) know it in weeks, others take months, or even years. And then some are never able to find it within the person at all.I really don't "get" your mentality. It is severely flawed and unreasonable. Quite frankly, its J/J's business and not ours. Having a signed piece of paper doesn't make them any more or less of a couple. It doesn't suddenly make their feelings more or less magical. The only thing it does is legalize their relationship.

I did notice it after I went back and listened, i had not really ever heard him say that before, they aren't too pda

I am DYING to see the jury house videos.

Brendan is thrilled to see Dani walk in (she got him out)

Dani is thrilled to see Jeff walk in (he got her out)

Jeff is thrilled to see Shelly walk in (she got him out)

I'd almost be scared to win a HOH at this point.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name