Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you obvioulsy do not get the humility side of it, the betrayal is not that jeff is gone, it is that shelly slatherd love oh I love you guys sooooo much and I would never ever do anything to hurt you , Jeff that girl of yours is a keeper, and I think the world of her and she gave me the best thing in that phone call, hello, you do not then turn your back on that person and then act shocked when they are hurt, are you kidding me, you don't get why Jordan is hurt, wow what is the world coming to, shaking head, every one is sooo self absorbed , selfish and only wanting to stick a knife in someone, disgusting

I'm sorry...are we watching the same show? It's a COMPETITION for $500,000. Everyone on the show (and probably most of us on this board) is pretty self absorbed. It's not "wanting to stick a knife in someone" to choose a path which hurts a "friend," but which may ultimately lead to victory for yourself.

I don't think Shelly was shocked that Jordan was hurt. I think she was shocked about the vitriol that Jordan spewed. The reality is: given the choice, Jeff or Jordan would have taken the other to F2. Why should Shelly participate in that plan?

And humility side of what? Who should've been humble? Should Shelly bow down because Jeff deigned to favor her with a few kind words. I'm not sure how much of the live feeds you watch, but he's a homophobic, borderline racist person. Shelly is no princess herself, believe me. However, Jeff began to believe his own hype, got careless, and went home.

I'm not really sure why there's so much emotion on these message boards, but whatever. The good news is I'm able to keep all of this in perspective.

*returning to the real world, where things like education matter*

I'm sorry...are we watching the same show? It's a COMPETITION for $500,000. Everyone on the show (and probably most of us on this board) is pretty self absorbed. It's not "wanting to stick a knife in someone" to choose a path which hurts a "friend," but which may ultimately lead to victory for yourself.

I don't think Shelly was shocked that Jordan was hurt. I think she was shocked about the vitriol that Jordan spewed. The reality is: given the choice, Jeff or Jordan would have taken the other to F2. Why should Shelly participate in that plan?

And humility side of what? Who should've been humble? Should Shelly bow down because Jeff deigned to favor her with a few kind words. I'm not sure how much of the live feeds you watch, but he's a homophobic, borderline racist person. Shelly is no princess herself, believe me. However, Jeff began to believe his own hype, got careless, and went home.

I'm not really sure why there's so much emotion on these message boards, but whatever. The good news is I'm able to keep all of this in perspective.

So I'm assuming that you're here on this message board for the education?

Thank you for being the voice of reason and educating us all. We must have lost our minds temporarily...I mean how could we not see that Shelly is an innocent victim in all this? ;)

Seeing Jordan cry like that touched some people-some it didn't that's OK

You must still have emotional ties to Janelle if you still have that as your name, even after all these years. What's wrong with getting really into it for fun?

In Sept. I forget all about it and get into Survivor! :animated_bouncy:

Seeing Jordan cry like that touched some people-some it didn't that's OK

You must still have emotional ties to Janelle if you still have that as your name. What's wrong with getting really into it for fun?

In Sept. I forget all about it and get into Survivor! :animated_bouncy:

OMG Survivor! So excited, lol. If only we could have live feeds for that show.

And if you take out the time they show everything twice or more in one episode, you get like 13 mins.

That's what I hate about commercials too! They do the commercial and then repeat the part they already showed before the commercial --again! Waste of time!

LOL You know if I didn't see Dick(less) and Shelly in the same room at the same time I would have sworn they were the same person! :animated_shocking:

well it is just an opinion. my opinion is that Shelly is a beast , a nasty sociopath , who is soooo jealous over ppl that she has gotton more vile as time has gone on in that house. 500 grand, who the hell cares, money means a lot to some, but to me that does not give anyone a free rein to play with a persons head the way shelly did to Jordan, she could have lied cheated anything she wanted because that is the game, but she goes waayyy overboard in her selling of her bs, and that is what it is, is bs, she is a lyin bitter old broad, and I would never want anything to do with the likes of this person in real life, she is letting an 8 yr old little girl watch her on an adult tv program which is horrendus, where she is smoking like a maniac, lying and treating ppl ridiculous, which if that is how she wants to be seen its fine, but not for her to let her little girl see her like that and I am soooo happy you have this in perspective

Jordan felt humiliated and stupid because she believed that Shelly liked her genuinely, ya know you treat ppl how you would like to be treated, even in a game like BB, a little bit of that goes a long way, Even Dani said TRUST is everything in the game of BB, and if you have to choose that path for yourself Shelly had her chance to do that and tell Jordan when they were having their conversation "I am at the point Jordan where I have to play for myself" that would have been a good thing, then after the dbl eviction Shelly goes into the purple room and screams at Jordan for Jordan to think of how she feels?? selfish bieotch!!!!!

She coulda waited awhile before opening a fresh would deeper. the real world? education?, I would say Shellys young daughter is getting a heck of an education this summer.oh and just because you think Jeff is a borderline racist and a homophobe does not make it so, just sayin

well it is just an opinion. my opinion is that Shelly is a beast , a nasty sociopath , who is soooo jealous over ppl that she has gotton more vile as time has gone on in that house. 500 grand, who the hell cares, money means a lot to some, but to me that does not give anyone a free rein to play with a persons head the way shelly did to Jordan, she could have lied cheated anything she wanted because that is the game, but she goes waayyy overboard in her selling of her bs, and that is what it is, is bs, she is a lyin bitter old broad, and I would never want anything to do with the likes of this person in real life, she is letting an 8 yr old little girl watch her on an adult tv program which is horrendus, where she is smoking like a maniac, lying and treating ppl ridiculous, which if that is how she wants to be seen its fine, but not for her to let her little girl see her like that and I am soooo happy you have this in perspective

Jordan felt humiliated and stupid because she believed that Shelly liked her genuinely, ya know you treat ppl how you would like to be treated, even in a game like BB, a little bit of that goes a long way, Even Dani said TRUST is everything in the game of BB, and if you have to choose that path for yourself Shelly had her chance to do that and tell Jordan when they were having their conversation "I am at the point Jordan where I have to play for myself" that would have been a good thing, then after the dbl eviction Shelly goes into the purple room and screams at Jordan for Jordan to think of how she feels?? selfish bieotch!!!!!

She coulda waited awhile before opening a fresh would deeper. the real world? education?, I would say Shellys young daughter is getting a heck of an education this summer.oh and just because you think Jeff is a borderline racist and a homophobe does not make it so, just sayin

My thoughts exactly!

Shelly actually said, she is going to come out of this looking Classy....She has watched BB in past seasons, and can't beleive she thinks that...Especially with her classy move towards Jordan...What a joke she is, drink some more Koolaid.

Shelly actually said, she is going to come out of this looking Classy....She has watched BB in past seasons, and can't beleive she thinks that...Especially with her classy move towards Jordan...What a joke she is, drink some more Koolaid.

When people think you are worse than Gnatalie and Maggot--bad news!--you are screwed!!!! :animated_shocking:

Shelly is pity pottin big time, cryin cryin, and she says it is about popularity not strategy, she is pissy and actin mad that she is now in danger again, I love it, it is a game move not a personal move and all she has to protect is her little girl and her husband, and she starts to say she doesnt give a crap if Jeff and jordan is Gods gift and we get cut off, she is bitter and she now sayin she is dissapointed in Jordan and how Jordan is acting and she shelly will be at the other end of the phone to accept her apology, OMG, this women is nuts

OMG Survivor! So excited, lol. If only we could have live feeds for that show.

I know right!!!!! I've been saying that for years! I am soooooo excited for Survivor! OZZY is going to be back.... EYE CANDY! Have you gone to the CBS.com site and 'met' all the players? It looks like it is going to be an interesting cast!!!

she says that noone has seen ruthless yet now cryin that her kid has to watch her mother get called out on tv,wha?? this is Shellys fault good God is she really that delusional? Does she not take any responsibility?? Doggin on Rachel and Jordan bigtime, and all that those girls have done is ignore Shelly and she cannot tkae, Shelly is now doggin on Jordan sayin she follows Jef around like he is everything, and now she thinks she is scorned, Shelly does not get it, that Jordan ishurt because of her false caring, not because Jeff went home

she says that noone has seen ruthless yet now cryin that her kid has to watch her mother get called out on tv,wha?? this is Shellys fault good God is she really that delusional? Does she not take any responsibility?? Doggin on Rachel and Jordan bigtime, and all that those girls have done is ignore Shelly and she cannot tkae, Shelly is now doggin on Jordan sayin she follows Jef around like he is everything, and now she thinks she is scorned, Shelly does not get it, that Jordan ishurt because of her false caring, not because Jeff went home

wow more drama happening? what's going on?

She is insane (well errrr that is a given) if she is worried about her beautiful lil one seeing her getting called out, me, being a parent, would be A LOT more worried about the fact that I lied non-stop (yet threw a fit about being a bad role model), about wishing to cause someone to commit suicide... I PRAY that lil Josie does NOT get any backlash from kids at school and stuff... parents that watch the show WILL inevitably talk and kids listen... Shelly is an utter idiot and IF she were at all worried about the effect it would have on her daughter #1 She would NOT have signed up for THIS show #2 she would not have thrown a complete hissy fit in the beginning about Josie being ashamed (when in essence Shelly has done nothing for her child to be proud of) and on & on & on...

Let's see. Shelly is beast for not going to Jordan and saying "I am at the point Jordan where I have to play for myself." (She kinda did). But, I don't see you calling Jeff a beast for lying to Daniele about backdooring her.

yeah cryin to Adam who is actin like he understands and that she is sooo right, cannot believe shelly said that she would be waiting on the other end of the phone line for Jordans apology, are you kidding me, she is freakin nuts, the girls Rach and Jordan are jedi training right now

And Jordan gave Shelly every opportunity a few nights ago in the hoh to tell the truth. Shelly came up there (I believe it was that first night when shelly went completely insane) and Jordan asked her if she wanted to break away from the alliance because Shelly was telling Jordan there was no way she could win against J/J. Rather than Shelly telling Jordan, "yeah, it's time," she went on and on until she got Jordan to promise an F2 deal with Shelly if Jeff got voted out soon. Shelly solidified her alliance agreement and psuedo-friendship with Jordan that night. Then I heard Shelly yesterday telling the coven that Jordan made an F2 deal with her as if Jordan was horrible for doing so. Shelly is beyond evil.

Let's see. Shelly is beast for not going to Jordan and saying "I am at the point Jordan where I have to play for myself." (She kinda did). But, I don't see you calling Jeff a beast for lying to Daniele about backdooring her.

I don't know why some (including Daniele herself) accuse Jeff for being a lier/ a bad guy for backdooring/putting Daniele on the block (call whatever you want it). Daniele herself made it clear in several occasions that she planned to backdoor Jeff. Good for him that he got her out first.

Now there's not really comparison between the Jeff x Daniele relationship and Jeff x Shelly. D never told J&J she loved them.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name