Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on. Jeff is definitely assertive, but anyone who has truly been around someone who displays bullying behaviors understands that there is a big difference between a no-holds-barred approach and one that is aggressive and bullying in nature.

I sooo agree that there is a difference, i have been called honest to a fault, I always say what is on my mind when allowed to do so, I do in most instances try and use a little tact if it is someone i like, but if I dont like ya I am gonna tell ya in no uncertain terms, AND I am not going to chit chat and be friendly to you when I dont like you, cannot be hypocritical that way, I feel jeff is sorta like that, he says it like he sees it, now i worked for a bully boss for 5 long yrs till I finally got the h outta there, It was miserable and to the point I and a lot I worked with did not want to go to work, there are law suits going on now, I however chose not to partake in all that unless they need me as a witness. The bullying behaviors I witnessed for 5 yrs in no way resembled Jeffs behavior, no way

I've disliked Shelly for a while because of her chronic lying, stealing Rachel's dog (really now, what adult does that, especially when it has nothing to do with the game?) and constantly bashing Rachel, all while preaching morals and maturity to everyone else. But after yesterday, I can't even stand to listen to her husky voice. I don't mind the fact that she flipped on J/J (I've never really like Jeff anyway). She did get a bit too personal with them, but it isn't as if she was planning on flipping the whole time. What bothers me is her behavior after the DE, yelling in Jordan's face that Jordan should be thinking about how terrible SHE must feel and following her around the house as Rachel drags Jordan away. I find it disgusting that she feels the need to try to bully someone she's already humiliated just to alleviate her own conscience. Shelly just keeps topping her previous mean behaviors.

Couldn't have been said better. She wouldn't even give Jordan breathing room; had to rush in there and get in her face IMMEDIATELY. Hope her employer is taking notes on how she treats people; wouldn't want her supervising ANYONE. She's a real uncaring biotch.

Just a thougt....they are talking about putting R and A up on the block because J can not win anything. What if...J does win takes R down. Porsh is not going to put up K. So who goes up. SHELLY.... R and J vote out Shelly. I would be so funny. BTW...I kind of want Adam to win. I know he has not won comps but he must be doing something right because he is still there.

Just a thougt....they are talking about putting R and A up on the block because J can not win anything. What if...J does win takes R down. Porsh is not going to put up K. So who goes up. SHELLY.... R and J vote out Shelly. I would be so funny. BTW...I kind of want Adam to win. I know he has not won comps but he must be doing something right because he is still there.

Adam's the #1 Floater this year. That's why he's made it so far.

Porsche is putting up Rachel/Jordan. Their only chance to both stay would be for Adam to win veto and pull one of them off. Not likely...

This is just a gur feeling, but here I go. Last night with the fight with Jordan and Shelly She said to Jordan, I can't wait till you see the DR'S.....Do you think Production showed Shelly, Jeff's DR.

How else would Shelly know to usse that information to respond to Jordan, during their fight. Makes me real suspicous, of Production. Yep I have heard all the rumors for years, but this time, I think I am really beleiving it...I cry FOWL!

THIS IS NOT FACTUAL, BUT JUST MY OPINION!

ppl say the same thing about J and S. Shelly has not won anything. I just think Adam has played a cleaner game. He tells ppl "I am playing for me."

Jordan's not a floater. She picked a side. Shelly I guess is a floater too. We'll see what she does next week if Rachel/Jordan win an HOH. But right now, she's who I want in the Final 2 if I am a HG.

I can't believe that a 41 year old is acting this way and on TV to boot!! I believe that she did the best move for her game BUT she could have done it less hurtful to Jordan. And to yell at Jordan right after she got her man evicted and then question her on how she thinks she feels? HOW SELFISH!! I hope the 41 yo loves her new BFFs cuz with the 4 Vet Alliance in the jury house, she will NEVER win the $500K!

I never had a problem with Shelly's game play, I do have an intense dislike for her treatment of Jordan. Jordan may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she truly is a kind hearted person unlike Shelly. Getting in Jords face like she did was uncalled for. I once had a "friend" with many of the qualities that Shell has (remembered anything and everything she did for you & it really wasn't much, thought anything you did for her was owed to her. It was almost funny when I had decided enough was enough and stopped being her friend, she just couldn't understand what the problem was lol.

Weeks ago I took up for Shelly when the posts were getting nasty. Take it all back. I am from Louisiana and an LSU fan, was looking forward to seeing her at some games maybe, telling her how I liked her on the show. Well I would never walk up to her now. I pity her daughter and husband, what they must be thinking, I would love to be a fly on the wall when Shelly gets out and read these posts. She will regret for years what she said and did. A grown, educated, well to do woman making a disgrace out of herself on national tv. PITY PITY PITY!

I can't believe that a 41 year old is acting this way and on TV to boot!! I believe that she did the best move for her game BUT she could have done it less hurtful to Jordan. And to yell at Jordan right after she got her man evicted and then question her on how she thinks she feels? HOW SELFISH!! I hope the 41 yo loves her new BFFs cuz with the 4 Vet Alliance in the jury house, she will NEVER win the $500K!

Yep ,Jordan will now vote against her out of spite regardless of her gameplay with the other couples. :animated_rotfl: Jordan is a country gal that will not be crossed again .

Shelly has played a good game, but I don't want her to win. Why? Others may not agree with my reasoning but we've seen Shellys big, fine house on tv. We know she owns a business. She doesn't "need" the money. Now, if she were the only person to have "played" the game, thats diff but others have played well too and could use the money more.

If Shelly treats Jordan like this to get money, how does she treat her customers at her business? I wonder if she lies to them as well (to get money, since thats what businesses do). I use to like Shelly and I understand lying is part of the game. She made a smart move in evicting Jeff but to carry on with Jordan like she has just shows a whole other side of her.

I don't know what her business is, but I would absolutely never buy from it if I did know. Crooked.

It's true that how you act in this game is a reflection of how you are in your real life. That's why it's called a social experiment. What would you do for $500,000? Kind of like a joke I once heard:

Man: Would you sleep with me for $1,000,000?

Woman: Yes

Man: Would you sleep with me for $10?

Woman: Of course not! What do you think I am?

Man: We've already established that. Now we're just haggling on the price.

It's true that how you act in this game is a reflection of how you are in your real life. That's why it's called a social experiment. What would you do for $500,000? Kind of like a joke I once heard:

Man: Would you sleep with me for $1,000,000?

Woman: Yes

Man: Would you sleep with me for $10?

Woman: Of course not! What do you think I am?

Man: We've already established that. Now we're just haggling on the price.

A classic that always makes me laugh :animated_rotfl:

Well if I remember right sheldon said several times in the first couple of weeks that she didn't need the money and that this was only a social experiment for her. So why would she turn on the only seemingly two true friends in the house, my only guess is it's her business mind and you don't make true friends. I really don't think she has thought about the affect this will have on her family, unlike her business dealings everyone who watches the show or feeds sees her underhandedness. JMO

maybe she would be happy with $50,000...that could buy an awful lot of cigarettes...

That hag has probably smoked $50k of cigarettes already this summer....that's all she does, and then tried to say last night that Jeff probably smoked 3 cartons of her cigarettes! She can't do anything, win anything, walks like a linebacker, has a voice lower than Barry White, and my husband (who hates reality shows but came to bed when I was watching BBAD) said, "What the hell is that??? She has an Adam's apple!" LOL.

Well if I remember right sheldon said several times in the first couple of weeks that she didn't need the money and that this was only a social experiment for her. So why would she turn on the only seemingly two true friends in the house, my only guess is it's her business mind and you don't make true friends. I really don't think she has thought about the affect this will have on her family, unlike her business dealings everyone who watches the show or feeds sees her underhandedness. JMO

not only that she also said at she is giving her stipened to her company because they were good to let her do the show, BUT she also said she was using part vacay and something else, so why would you give your stipened to your company if that is true about vacy and stuff, something is not right there, just another one of her many lies

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name