Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

This woman is pathological...her lies roll off her tongue with ease...the way I see it, its not game put just part of her DNA. HG, even though they are playing a game that invoves lying, backstabbing and trying to get ahead, usually their personality and true character show and its easy to differentiate the two.. With Shelly that lined is so blurrred that the BB HG Shelly is certainly the same Shelly in real life. I was or am a Jeff and Jordan fan but I have never been a fan of Shelly's or liked her even when she was living up J&J's butts.

Yes BB is a game but I will never give this POS her props for her worthless gameplay...If Jordan or Rachel get evicted I would rather see Porsche or Kalia win before this lying sack of worthless s**t win...and Adam included.

Liar?

Two words: Reggie Bush......zing!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm exactly. Thank you for proving my point that its not about warm and fuzzies and people lie and deceive

Don't thank me for proving your point. I don't care about your point. I only corrected your post about BB seasons. This is BB 13

. I'll post whatever the hell I want about Sheldon and her family. And that's how I roll. :bump:

:flags_unitedstates: :flags_unitedstates: That's right Shipp! Shelly sucks and that's it. I don't need a long, deep poem to say it either! :outfitted_pirate:

Is Shelly a man?

YES she / he is---say it a million times if you want! :flags_unitedstates:

If you want to watch Reality TV and feel compassion and warm fuzzies tune into Extreme Makeover Home Edition. this is BB - one of their biggest stars is Evil dick for crissake

I'm not saying kick a person while they are down but be realistic the name of the game is voting people out and only one winner. People's feelings WILL be hurt and if they weren't the show would not have lasted 2 seasons.

Take it for what its worth, a reality game show.

Now I do think Shelly made a HUGE mistake. I believe she like so many of you walked into the house thinking it was the same as real life. I think she developed real friendships and bonds and as the game went on it became clear that while you might really like a person and have their back when it comes down to you or them you have to choose you. If she had been more clear on that in the beginning the emotions last night between both her and Jordan would not have been so high.

I believe you fight hardest with those you love. They will get past this mark my words

I hate that show extream makover home edition, hate it, the worst waste of money ever, and the ppl who are on that show are pompas a**es, I have had them in my restaurant waited on them and they are disgusting, I say take the money they re do those houses with and feed the hungry in this country

I stand on my opinion I have of Shelly, She is a loser and in more ways then just BB, smart she aint otherwise she would not be sucking the breath out of herself on those cigs. I think it must be that she is getting no oxygen to her brain and that is why she is convinced that she has made a masterful play, yeah right, laughable

Go to Sucks if you want to talk like that! Shipp did not call you names--she is talking about HG

What's sucks?

I hate that show extream makover home edition, hate it, the worst waste of money ever, and the ppl who are on that show are pompas a**es, I have had them in my restaurant waited on them and they are disgusting, I say take the money they re do those houses with and feed the hungry in this country

I stand on my opinion I have of Shelly, She is a loser and in more ways then just BB, smart she aint otherwise she would not be sucking the breath out of herself on those cigs. I think it must be that she is getting no oxygen to her brain and that is why she is convinced that she has made a masterful play, yeah right, laughable

I will give you this she does smoke WAY to much, maybe seeing herself on TV will help her quit.

I agree, no way Shelly can win the game now. I feel her tears were genuine and I don't think she has been playing all along to screw Jeff or Jordan. I think it hurt her to flip but she chose herself over them. Like the HGs always say, the relationships they develop after living months together are genuine...you begin to care about people. I think Shelly will regret her choice, especially if it doesn't catapult her to F2 and even if she does make it there, she probably won't have enough votes for the $500K. I have a friend that's been a contestant on the show and she ALWAYS says "no one INTENDS to go in the house and make people or America hate you...but sometimes it happens". Since she has done it and I haven't, I have no choice to take her word for it :)

What's sucks?

I will give you this she does smoke WAY to much, maybe seeing herself on TV will help her quit.

It's survivorsucks.com. At that forum you can do anything. You can swear, attack people etc.

Morty only allows people here to attack HG. He doesn't want things to get personal between posters.

It's survivorsucks.com. At that forum you can do anything. You can swear, attack people etc.

Morty only allows people here to attack HG. He doesn't want things to get personal between posters.

Shouldn't have attacked, I don't "roll" like that....my apologies

I've disliked Shelly for a while because of her chronic lying, stealing Rachel's dog (really now, what adult does that, especially when it has nothing to do with the game?) and constantly bashing Rachel, all while preaching morals and maturity to everyone else. But after yesterday, I can't even stand to listen to her husky voice. I don't mind the fact that she flipped on J/J (I've never really like Jeff anyway). She did get a bit too personal with them, but it isn't as if she was planning on flipping the whole time. What bothers me is her behavior after the DE, yelling in Jordan's face that Jordan should be thinking about how terrible SHE must feel and following her around the house as Rachel drags Jordan away. I find it disgusting that she feels the need to try to bully someone she's already humiliated just to alleviate her own conscience. Shelly just keeps topping her previous mean behaviors.

Shouldn't have attacked, I don't "roll" like that....my apologies

Well it's no problem, no one knows right away when they come here. There are certain rules and it takes time to learn.

Oh I didn't realize you were here since 06, so you must be more familiar with the rules than I though.

That's why you can't take things too seriously here!

Edited by smassadi

Jordan gave you her call home so you could speak to your child and this is how you repay her.

Brendan threw an HOH so Jordon could win, get letters and pictures from home, and how did she repay him? :food-smiley-005:

But if you are truly doing something for someone out of the kindness of your heart. You dont expect anything in return.

What's sucks?

hope so, but she is sooo delusional in some areas that I am not so sure she will not just be in denial, most smokers are

Brendan threw an HOH so Jordon could win, get letters and pictures from home, and how did she repay him? :food-smiley-005:

But if you are truly doing something for someone out of the kindness of your heart. You dont expect anything in return.

well I agree with this but it still hurts because that is just human nature that we expect to get what we give, and not be ripped off for our best intentions and feelings. You know the old saying "do unto others"

Thanks for the banter guys its been fun, I'm off to have my Friday afternoon martini and start my weekend.

:cheers:

enjoy the Martini, I like mine up and dirty safire all the way

If Dani had kept her word, we'd probably have the 5 vets still in the house with one newbie. Porsche would have been long gone and Kalia would have been out after her one HOH - probably. Dani could have teamed up with Brenchel to kick out Jeff and I could see her in the F2. Maybe not what some of you wanted but I think it would be much more dramatic to see them fight it out than what we have now.

The woman has to reek. Just saying.

Dani didn't play a good game at all. She admitted to Julie last night she made the move on Jeff in week three because she was bored. She didn't build the personal relationships she needed to be able to convince Adam that he could trust her. And, I can't believe Porsche is not putting up Rachel and Jordan. It's shaping up to be Lawon all over. It's hilarious how these people don't learn the lessons of their own season let alone the 12 that came before.

I am so sick of all the junior high school behavior. Everyone is calling everyone else idiots and stupid and liars. Good lord, every person, even Jordan, has straight up lied to someone else's face. No way Dani would have stuck to her word when she was trying to convince Jeff not to put her up. No way Jeff was gonna not put her up, no matter what he told her. Dani and Kalia were plotting to get rid of Rachel or Jeff if Dani won HOH the week Jeff won. The only reason she didn't put him up was she didn't win HOH.

Please let Jordan win the veto and take down Rachel. She and Rachel vote to keep Adam and Shelly goes home and we watch the people who were laughing at them last week crying. Next week it can flip back. LOL

Well said.

and I agreed, BUT

well I agree with this but it still hurts because that is just human nature that we expect to get what we give, and not be ripped off for our best intentions and feelings. You know the old saying "do unto others"

I understand that Shelly thought it was a great game move, but she really didn't think it through. She is further away from prize now than she was before. What I dislike about Shelly is how she handled herself with Jordan. Jordan was not yelling at Shelly. Shelly, a 41 year old woman who just got her way, got in Jordan's face and started screaming at her. Perhaps it's an intimadation tactic that she uses at work, but completely uncalled for last night. For that she gets an F+ in my book.

ITA

How many times has Jordan been the one there to pick Shelly up when she is down. Jordan gave Shelly perhaps the best gift of all to her the phone call and got stuck with the humilitard. Not only that Jordan and Jeff have always had Shelly's back from the get go. They probably could of easily sent her home last week instead. I am certain if they wanted to vote out her out they could of convinced Adam to go with them.

I am sorry, but personally I think this was quite possibly one of the dumbest moves ever in the game, however it won't go down that way. Because she lucked out big time that Kali and Porsche won big competitions to save her ass. If it goes the other way around her ass could of easily been out the door. And she goes from the alliance that was riding high on top of the game with a big numbers advantage. To weaker alliance and out of the game.

She took a big risk and very luckily for her it paid off. That said she is still in the same position basically not really a chance to beat any of the others left in final 2. Also not likely to be chosen by anyone to go to final 2 as well.

So I guess the question here is would you rather fight against your friends and lose? Or would you rather fight against people who didn't care about you at all most of the game and probably still don't care that much about you and lose? I would much rather lose to my friends and people I like. Rather then lose to fake friends/enemies.

Well said.

IMHO, your post suggests a lack familiarity with one or more of the Chicago voices[meter, tone, volume.] This would explain reading a Chicago accent and attitude as an attempt to bully.

It would be a mistake to describe Jeff as a bully; a frustrated guy, yes, a bully, NO. As the game progressed, his frustrations did grow, but this growth came from his desire for the game to be played by the HG in a manner free of anger and free of the behaviors that generate anger. Of course, if one's cup of tea is watching as people destroy each other, then I can see why Jeff would be a bother.

He's a plain talker to be sure. He says exactly what he means... no prettying up the message. Just straight and on the topic. When Kahlia turned on him by putting him up, he told her exactly what the effect of her actions would be, no wishy-washy circling the point, just the straight truth of it. If either a HG or a viewer is so thinned skinned as to take that as bullying then it's on them, not him.

Monk

Right on. Jeff is definitely assertive, but anyone who has truly been around someone who displays bullying behaviors understands that there is a big difference between a no-holds-barred approach and one that is aggressive and bullying in nature.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name