Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

You people are crazy! Shelly hurt Jordan's heart wahhh wahhh! boo hoo!

What a crock. The truth is the friendship between Jordan and Shelly was true and I will bet any of you on here once out of the house the 2 will be friends. But there are times in the GAME of big brother you have to make a move that goes against the genuine feelings you have for another person in order to better your chances.

Was it the right move??? Who knows, but you people are nasty. Have an opinion, but be logical about it not all crazed up about poor little Jordan's feelings (PS I REALLY like Jordan)

and I want ONE of you shelly bashers to please answer me:

Does everyone forget that a few weeks ago when Shelly was on the block JJ was trying to see if they had enough votes to get rid of her?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone knows this is a game, but how you choose to play the game really speaks volumes about your character & who you are as a person. It isn't that she flipped sides, it's that she created such a 'bond' with Jordan/Jeff. She did NOT do that with any of the other house guests. As a so-called 'fan', Shelly knew the type of personality Jordan had & she used it disgracefully. Had Adam flipped, I'd have been bummed, but I know that Adam would have been up front about it--just as he was with Dani about not voting for her. We all have what consider 'acceptable' behavior, Shelly's for me, was as unacceptable as you can get. If she is willing to play a game like this, no way would I trust anything about her in 'the real world'. But, I am who I am, I don't create 'personalities' for what ever situation I'm in & I respect people who do the same.

This is Adam's one saving grace for me. At least he doesn't promise the world intending not to deliver.

Last thing

If Shelly had been conspiring all season to use poor Jordan's feelings against her, to friend her only to backstab her, then she is one of the most cunning and smart BB players EVER!

Not how it went down. The truth is that Shelly truly loved Jordan and Jeff but in the last week she woke up and saw that while she loved them she couldn't win against them. Its that simple.

I don't mind the backstabbing but the way she did it makes me hate her more than anybody else thus far on the show. Her whole attitude about being loyal and kind and giving life tips and loving one another like shes a saint while she acts completely different is just hilarious. The smoking is disgusting, she walks like a dude, just overall hated her all season. The best part about it, she screwed herself so hard that she can never win. That is the best part.

Nah, the best part is seeing Jeff's stupid ass walk out the door with Shelly's knife in his back lol. So viewers judge characters by their methods of deceit? "You can lie like this but not like THAT" "You can play both sides of the house only if you do it the way that i approve of and if you do it any different then youre a piece of sh*it inside the house as well as outside" LOL too bad Borders closed down, i was gonna run out and get the BB manual of how to play the game the PROPER way! :animated_bouncy:

IMHO, your post suggests a lack familiarity with one or more of the Chicago voices[meter, tone, volume.] This would explain reading a Chicago accent and attitude as an attempt to bully.

It would be a mistake to describe Jeff as a bully; a frustrated guy, yes, a bully, NO. As the game progressed, his frustrations did grow, but this growth came from his desire for the game to be played by the HG in a manner free of anger and free of the behaviors that generate anger. Of course, if one's cup of tea is watching as people destroy each other, then I can see why Jeff would be a bother.

He's a plain talker to be sure. He says exactly what he means... no prettying up the message. Just straight and on the topic. When Kahlia turned on him by putting him up, he told her exactly what the effect of her actions would be, no wishy-washy circling the point, just the straight truth of it. If either a HG or a viewer is so thinned skinned as to take that as bullying then it's on them, not him.

Monk

Well I am screwed then, Monk seeing as how my father is a native Chicagoan and I live in Illinois and have for the last 11 years. I must be reading everyone wrong :) I used the term "bully" as some of the HGs used it. I hated the fact that they were intimidated by a player that never finishes well in these shows and that they felt the need to be protected by him. I do feel that his attitude is a little abrasive...but nothing they should have been afraid of.

Shelly hurting Jordan's heart...YOU WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER FOR THAT? OK lol. I was upset that Jeff totally lied to Daniele and saying she was safe after she kept him safe a few weeks, but it isn't my place to forgive or not forgive him. It's a TV show...if I ever get THAT involved, I will be contacting the nearest psych ward.

You do realize that these people breathe, bleed, live, love and die, don't you? How about taking a moment and pondering the concept that these people are actually every bit as real as you are.

It sure sounds like you are saying you differentiate the appropriateness of abuse of people by separating them into two groups, those on tv and those who are not on tv.

As I posted earlier, if one enjoys watching people dismantle each other, then my post won't make sense and caring for people would be a great reason for entering the psych ward.

Monk

You people are crazy! Shelly hurt Jordan's heart wahhh wahhh! boo hoo!

and I want ONE of you shelly bashers to please answer me:

Does everyone forget that a few weeks ago when Shelly was on the block JJ was trying to see if they had enough votes to get rid of her?

Do you mean the week Dani nominated her & Brendon--both of whom were in J/J's alliance? Do you mean the same week that they both voted to KEEP Shelly & TOLD Brendon that he didn't have the votes? (I truly don't remember Shelly being nom'd any other time?) If Shelly & J/J's friendship was real, then Shelly would have stood to their faces & said "Hey, I don't think I can beat you. I'm playin my own game". But did she? Nope.

As for being crazy--if being compassionate & considerate is crazy, then hells yea, I'm all kindsa batshit crazy.

You do realize that these people breathe, bleed, live, love and die, don't you? How about taking a moment and pondering the concept that these people are actually every bit as real as you are.

It sure sounds like you are saying you differentiate the appropriateness of abuse of people by separating them into two groups, those on tv and those who are not on tv.

As I posted earlier, if one enjoys watching people dismantle each other, then my post won't make sense and caring for people would be a great reason for entering the psych ward.

Monk

Such a wise monk.

Still waiting.....

Oh wait let me guess...

Yea but Jeff and Jordan didn't talk about how close they were to Shelly or how good of friends they were,

WRONG!

Jordan constantly told Shelly how much she loved her and how close they were. Yet she was going to make a GAME move to get rid of her. If it hadn't been for Adam not wanting to vote that way, Jordan would have beat Shelly to the

"we're great friends" punch

I don't take the time to post in the forums much, but our family started watching Take The Money And Run this week.

If you saw this week's episode, I found it interesting that the female interogator was using the approach of friendship to gain the confidence of the man she was interogating. He said he was a singer, but had to give it up for his relationship. She stated he will always be a singer, and asked him to sing for her, which he did. She stated how very moved she was, and they were bonding to the point that she fed him a pre-planned line about wanting him to share the location of the money so she could send the female investigator to the wrong location. She said how fun it would be to play head games with someone. Of course, she really was playing head games with the guy.

So, she leaves the room, and breaks down while talking to the other interogator. Her conscience got the better of her, and deep down she didn't like the way she was tricking the guy... even though it was just for a game.

I've watched many seasons of BB and watched many game moves, strategies, and fights/arguements in the house. Our family has discussed and debated the morality of lying and being decietful in the game. I've always compared it to bluffing in a card game/etc... it's a game...

I've said I'd go in willing to play all out for the sake of the game, but I realize I'd still be playing with people who have feelings and emotions. If you get a chance, watch episode 4 of 'Take The Money And Run' and watch the actions of the female interogator. (btw, we are hooked on this show now! lol)

Well I am screwed then, Monk seeing as how my father is a native Chicagoan and I live in Illinois and have for the last 11 years. I must be reading everyone wrong :) I used the term "bully" as some of the HGs used it. I hated the fact that they were intimidated by a player that never finishes well in these shows and that they felt the need to be protected by him. I do feel that his attitude is a little abrasive...but nothing they should have been afraid of.

My roots are also in Chicago. Six generations to be exact.

Using the term as "some of the HGs used it" does nothing more than support an incorrect use.

The fact that you "do feel that his attitude is a little abrasive...but nothing they should have been afraid of" makes my point. The definition of any behavior is never based upon the most sensitive amongst us.

If Kahlia felt intimidated or bullied, then she needs to grow a mature adults thickness of emotional skin. That's not to say that we can be compassionate to people like Kahlia but we cannot let their extreme sensitivity drive our standards of behavior.

Monk

Monk

Never said I enjoy watching people DISMANTLE each other, but I am not in a rage over how ANYONE on that show has been treated. IT IS A GAME SHOW! They are collecting $750 dollars weekly (thanks for catching my typo KYWILDCAT :) ) for all the crap they put up with from each other and NO ONE TWISTED THEIR ARMS TO BE THERE. Hard to take pity them.

I am not a J J fan. I am not a Sheldon fan. I don't give a rats rear that Sheldon flipped and voted out Jeff. But, I have strong feelings about Sheldon's treatment of Jordan after the fact. There was not called for. Sheldon, the new house bully. Sheldon's been a lying scum this whole time and sucked Jordan into it. I suppose that's game, but unnecessary cruelty (and Jordan will probably forgive her too).

I've read posts that say Sheldon's family shouldn't be talked about on the threads. I say bull. Her family put themselves on national TV so they get what they get. They aren't off limits. If they wanted privacy they should have kept in the background. I'll post whatever the hell I want about Sheldon and her family. And that's how I roll. :bump:

Last thing

If Shelly had been conspiring all season to use poor Jordan's feelings against her, to friend her only to backstab her, then she is one of the most cunning and smart BB players EVER!

Not how it went down. The truth is that Shelly truly loved Jordan and Jeff but in the last week she woke up and saw that while she loved them she couldn't win against them. Its that simple.

not true, one min she was for them and with them, then Dani started talking about her production friends, next thing ya know shelly comes out of her DR and does a complete flip and I'd be willing to bet she was promised something for that, and if because we are upset by the ridiculous actions of shelly that makes up bad?? what about poor Jordan wha wha boo hoo, that is compassionate?? I do believe in having a little compassion for ppl when they are down, even Rachel who has not been at the top of my list but boy she went waayy up there last night with how she thoughtfully consoled Jordan, she was sooo kind to her, and I love Rachel for that and being a person who has a heart. somewhere someone said us J & J fans are out with pitchforks, why does it have to be said like that, it is just our opinions and that is just another way to tell us how BAAADD we are for believeing how we do.

Still waiting.....

Oh wait let me guess...

Yea but Jeff and Jordan didn't talk about how close they were to Shelly or how good of friends they were,

WRONG!

Jordan constantly told Shelly how much she loved her and how close they were. Yet she was going to make a GAME move to get rid of her. If it hadn't been for Adam not wanting to vote that way, Jordan would have beat Shelly to the

"we're great friends" punch

AGREED

Nah, the best part is seeing Jeff's stupid ass walk out the door with Shelly's knife in his back lol. So viewers judge characters by their methods of deceit? "You can lie like this but not like THAT" "You can play both sides of the house only if you do it the way that i approve of and if you do it any different then youre a piece of sh*it inside the house as well as outside" LOL too bad Borders closed down, i was gonna run out and get the BB manual of how to play the game the PROPER way! :animated_bouncy:

I love you! LOL

This woman is pathological...her lies roll off her tongue with ease...the way I see it, its not game put just part of her DNA. HG, even though they are playing a game that invoves lying, backstabbing and trying to get ahead, usually their personality and true character show and its easy to differentiate the two.. With Shelly that lined is so blurrred that the BB HG Shelly is certainly the same Shelly in real life. I was or am a Jeff and Jordan fan but I have never been a fan of Shelly's or liked her even when she was living up J&J's butts.

Yes BB is a game but I will never give this POS her props for her worthless gameplay...If Jordan or Rachel get evicted I would rather see Porsche or Kalia win before this lying sack of worthless s**t win...and Adam included.

Never said I enjoy watching people DISMANTLE each other, but I am not in a rage over how ANYONE on that show has been treated. IT IS A GAME SHOW! They are collecting $750 dollars daily for all the crap they put up with from each other and NO ONE TWISTED THEIR ARMS TO BE THERE. Hard to take pity them.

It is 750 a week, and yes they knew what they were in for, but I stand on Shelly has gone way beyond playing a GAME SHOW, I do have empathy for ppl when they are down and get kicked and even tho I dont care for Kalia or Porsche, if the same had been done to them in the same way I would feel sad for them too, We are the richest most powerfull country in the world, americans have just about eveything they could ever want at their finger tips, oppurtunity and yet what an angry bunch, ppl are always sooo pissed off about everything, I see it everyday,the pissy attitudes, it is disheartening, and makes a person wonder whether these ppl even try to pull back with using a little commom decency even in a game show, lyin fine, schemeing fine, strategy great, but to lavishly go on and on spouting love and friendship , going on and on about the phone call to telling Jeff what a jewel he has in Jordan, then whammo knock her down and kick her, yeah that makes me sick, Shelly will not win this game, that is my prediction and i will feel very good about it, if she does get to f2, I will still feel disgusted with her and she will remain right up there with Maggie

If you want to watch Reality TV and feel compassion and warm fuzzies tune into Extreme Makeover Home Edition. this is BB - one of their biggest stars is Evil dick for crissake

I'm not saying kick a person while they are down but be realistic the name of the game is voting people out and only one winner. People's feelings WILL be hurt and if they weren't the show would not have lasted 2 seasons.

Take it for what its worth, a reality game show.

Now I do think Shelly made a HUGE mistake. I believe she like so many of you walked into the house thinking it was the same as real life. I think she developed real friendships and bonds and as the game went on it became clear that while you might really like a person and have their back when it comes down to you or them you have to choose you. If she had been more clear on that in the beginning the emotions last night between both her and Jordan would not have been so high.

I believe you fight hardest with those you love. They will get past this mark my words

If you want to watch Reality TV and feel compassion and warm fuzzies tune into Extreme Makeover Home Edition. this is BB - one of their biggest stars is Evil dick for crissake

I'm not saying kick a person while they are down but be realistic the name of the game is voting people out and only one winner. People's feelings WILL be hurt and if they weren't the show would not have lasted 2 seasons.

Take it for what its worth, a reality game show.

Now I do think Shelly made a HUGE mistake. I believe she like so many of you walked into the house thinking it was the same as real life. I think she developed real friendships and bonds and as the game went on it became clear that while you might really like a person and have their back when it comes down to you or them you have to choose you. If she had been more clear on that in the beginning the emotions last night between both her and Jordan would not have been so high.

I believe you fight hardest with those you love. They will get past this mark my words

Hello, the shows been on 13 seasons. This is BB13

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name