Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Everyone watches with different eyes and hears things differently as well. There is NO WAY Jeff or Jordan are America's favorite if you base it on GAME PLAY....maybe looks or personality. NOT GAME PLAY.

Have to agree, some people thinking WAY TOO FAR into the Shelly bashing. Her family/friends love her regardless. She came there to play for HERSELF ultimately, as did everyone else that's there...JEFF IS GONE, JORDAN WILL BE SOON (hopefully) GET OVER IT!

Yes, and I am always the first one to say we all see and hear it different, but this time, no way, I know who Shelly is , and boy I would never ever want to be associated with this peice of work in real life and in business, she is the kind of boss that I spoke of earlier somewhere in these threads who would be the jealous type and so much so to be vindictive about it and withhold promotions etcs, I have dealt with ppl like her in my life and boy, I would want no part of her, she is disgusting, and the smoking??? OMG, real nice for her family and daughter to see her sucking litterally on her cigs, constantly, great role model, yeah lying is part of BB but when you lie and then convince yourself that you have been honest throughout the whole game and telling everyone how honest you are,wha???? ridiculous, I will never forgive Shelly for how she hurt Jordans heart, She now take the place of Maggie in my most hated houseguest of all time, and she will not win this, nope, she will come out with nothing, and I am gonna love to see it

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She will be fine at school. While I am a huge big brother fan you people are acting crazy. You really think anyone is going to pick on Josie or talk about her mom because of a reality tv game show move???

My niece is friends with Josie and she goes to a great school with great parents.

I also really like JJ but think logically people its a GAME!!!!! And Shelly made a great move.

Oh and once again:

Does everyone forget that a few weeks ago when Shelly was on the block JJ was trying to see if they had enough votes to get rid of her?

Are we watching the same show?

Playing the game is one thing, but what Shelly did was unconscionable.

It was also completely unnecessary, cold-hearted, mean-spirited and exceedingly stupid to go to the extremes that shelly went to draw Jordan into a "friendship" only to spring the trap and ambush Jordan.

Is that what we teach our kids today? Get Ahead!!!! Trick people into false friendships and be sure to draw your marks in as far as possible in order to get some personal gain!!

Hey, it's just game... Hey it's just a job... Hey it's just money... Hey, it's just a... If that kind of standard of behavior is common where you live then I'm glad I live where I do. Is that kind of behavior included in what is taught to our little league players down south??? "Hey, it's just a game!!"

The "it's a game" argument is a lame one.

One's character is always on the line. It is defined by our behaviors in everything we do. I played D1 baseball for a large University after I left Viet Nam and finished my hitch in the USMC. If anyone ever had a right to be negative, it was me, after what I had just experienced. But I held tight to the life lessons my family embedded in my character.

On the other hand, some ball players would come into second base with spikes up to gain the advantage of fear of injury over he second baseman. "Hey, Spikes up... it's just a game,... why get upset about a little thing like a ligament injury caused by a spike ripping threw your flesh????" I and the players I respected, would not and did not play the game that way. In the end, I stole more bases per season than my rival that came in with spikes up. That always felt good to beat that jerk in power hitting, rbi, batting average and STOLEN BASES.

If shelly's character had been anywhere near as she constantly described, she would never have pulled such a vile move. Had she just waited until the final 5 to duke it out and then if Jeff went, she could have gone to the final two with anyone from Jordan to Rachael, to Adam. In that scenario it WOULD have been just good gameplay... AND she would have ensured that she received votes from the vets.

With respect to your comment about it being a good game move, keep the following in mind. Doing what she did, she'll NEVER get the FOUR vet votes...without at least one she cannot win!!! Good luck with that Shelly!!!

In what contorted logic can that ever be seriously described as a good move. All she has done is hurt someone, betray her alliance, take maggies place as most hated BB player, and ensure she can't get enough votes to win the game!!

Her family should be left out of this discussion. The less mentioned the better.

Monk

LOL $50,000 after taxes...maybe $30K - $35K? For 3 months spent ruining her reputation. Hmmm, worth it?

such a true true statement spikes

It was also completely unnecessary, cold-hearted, mean-spirited and exceedingly stupid to go to the extremes that shelly went to draw Jordan into a "friendship" only to spring the trap and ambush Jordan.

Is that what we teach our kids today? Get Ahead!!!! Trick people into false friendships and be sure to draw your marks in as far as possible in order to get some personal gain!!

Hey, it's just game... Hey it's just a job... Hey it's just money... Hey, it's just a... If that kind of standard of behavior is common where you live then I'm glad I live where I do. Is that kind of behavior included in what is taught to our little league players down south??? "Hey, it's just a game!!"

One's character is always on the line. It is defined by our behaviors in everything we do. I played D1 baseball for a large University after I left Viet Nam and finished my hitch in the USMC. If anyone ever had a right to be negative, it was me, after what I had just experienced. But I held tight to the life lessons my family embedded in my character.

On the other hand, some ball players would come into second base with spikes up to gain the advantage of fear of injury over he second baseman. "Hey, Spikes up... it's just a game,... why get upset about a little thing like a ligament injury caused by a spike ripping threw your flesh????" I and the players I respected, would not and did not play the game that way. In the end, I stole more bases per season than my rival that came in with spikes up. That always felt good to beat that jerk in power hitting, rbi, batting average and STOLEN BASES.

If shelly's character had been anywhere near as she constantly described, she would never have pulled such a vile move. Had she just waited until the final 5 to duke it out and then if Jeff went, she could have gone to the final two with anyone from Jordan to Rachael, to Adam. In that scenario it WOULD have been just good gameplay... AND she would have ensured that she received votes from the vets.

With respect to your comment about it being a good game move, keep the following in mind. Doing what she did, she'll NEVER get the FOUR vet votes...without at least one she cannot win!!! Good luck with that Shelly!!!

In what contorted logic can that ever be seriously described as a good move. All she has done is hurt someone, betray her alliance, take maggies place as most hated BB player, and ensure she can't get enough votes to win the game!!

Her family should be left out of this discussion. The less mentioned the better.

Monk

thank you thank you for this post, ppl really dont get it and feel you can just chuck every bad thing into "It's a game"it is sooo wrong to just act so like it doesn't matter what Shelly did to Jordan, she drew her in with going waayy overboard in her compliments to a young naieve girl just to later pounce and cut her deep, Jordan was sooo sad over it last night that she believed her, made Jordan not believe in herself, and this is the woman ppl are sayin made great game moves, beyond me, I am disgusted by it and I also think it is terrlible that Shelllys 8 yr old is even allowed to watch this show, wrong on so many levels, I have raised 4 kids and I can tell you this would never have happened with any of mine.It makes me very sad to have watched Jordan cry last night , not over the game but how hurt she was about Shelly.

Monk

KUDOS!! Excellent.

I've not mentioned Shelly's family at all other than to compliment Josie. The night I watched the show Josie was on, I cried like a baby. She's a sweet child. I sincerely hope she isn't affected negatively because of her mother's actions on BB.

I disagree with Jeff not being the best game player. Till that eviction, Jeff deserved to win more than anyone else in the house. I'm not a fan of his, but I have to admit he deserved it this most.

Because he stepped up and won a few comps once Dani put doubt in his head that he was going to cruise all summer? Jeff/Jordan figured they were golden with power duos like Brenchel and the Donatos on their side. Jeff's abrasive attitude and bullying of other HG's don't make him likeable unless he's bullying people you dislike. I've never disliked him or Jordan until this season...life for them is different now, they are celebs. I have more respect for Brenchel, at least the hunger to win and need for the money was still there...

very dirty moving coming from someone who would be too concerned about not lying, backstabbing etc. I think if she had made it clear, at the beginning, that she was going to do anything to win, then it would be more understanding, we would know it was her game play. But I think most of the viewers feel betrayed because she was always trying to play the 'good mom' with good character.

Yes, and I am always the first one to say we all see and hear it different, but this time, no way, I know who Shelly is , and boy I would never ever want to be associated with this peice of work in real life and in business, she is the kind of boss that I spoke of earlier somewhere in these threads who would be the jealous type and so much so to be vindictive about it and withhold promotions etcs, I have dealt with ppl like her in my life and boy, I would want no part of her, she is disgusting, and the smoking??? OMG, real nice for her family and daughter to see her sucking litterally on her cigs, constantly, great role model, yeah lying is part of BB but when you lie and then convince yourself that you have been honest throughout the whole game and telling everyone how honest you are,wha???? ridiculous, I will never forgive Shelly for how she hurt Jordans heart, She now take the place of Maggie in my most hated houseguest of all time, and she will not win this, nope, she will come out with nothing, and I am gonna love to see it

Shelly hurting Jordan's heart...YOU WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER FOR THAT? OK lol. I was upset that Jeff totally lied to Daniele and saying she was safe after she kept him safe a few weeks, but it isn't my place to forgive or not forgive him. It's a TV show...if I ever get THAT involved, I will be contacting the nearest psych ward.

Because he stepped up and won a few comps once Dani put doubt in his head that he was going to cruise all summer? Jeff/Jordan figured they were golden with power duos like Brenchel and the Donatos on their side. Jeff's abrasive attitude and bullying of other HG's don't make him likeable unless he's bullying people you dislike. I've never disliked him or Jordan until this season...life for them is different now, they are celebs. I have more respect for Brenchel, at least the hunger to win and need for the money was still there...

for about the umpteenth thousandth time, in my mind Jeff is NOT A BULLY, I just spent 5 yrs of my work life with a bully boss and I know what a bully is, that is not Jeff, bullying is a serious emotional damaging thing and sometimes like with a lot of the kids today a physical threat. Jeff is just a guy who believes is sayin it like it is, and then if that makes him a bully, so then am I becasue that is how i am in my life and I have tons of friends and ppl who say it is what they like best about me, that I pull no punches, Jeff and Jordan are not celebs and I have never heard them say they wanted to be, they are just a young cpl trying out different things to see what it is they want to do in their lives, and Jordan works in a hair salon, I think she said she is going to dental hygenist school, she took her winnings and bought her mother a house for Gods sake, she is not Porsche who said outright that she wanted camera time on BB so she could get into acting, and all the other wanna bes that have passed thru BB, I do not agree with one thing you say here, Dani made all the wrong moves and coulda made the right moves but later in the game, she is the greedy hungry one, and also stated she had to prove her dad wrong, from their season because she did not win, she felt she should have, yeah now there is a really stable person.

very dirty moving coming from someone who would be too concerned about not lying, backstabbing etc. I think if she had made it clear, at the beginning, that she was going to do anything to win, then it would be more understanding, we would know it was her game play. But I think most of the viewers feel betrayed because she was always trying to play the 'good mom' with good character.

Made it clear to who? The houseguests? Walk in day 1 and say "Hey Guys! Im here to backstab all of you and turn you all on one another! Meanwhile Ill be in the house constantly saying im playing a moral game, its up to you if youre so stupidly inept to believe me! Have a great day!"

Or wait, do you mean the viewers? Like Ive said time and time again, DR sessions are edited, for ALL houseguests. You have no idea what Shelly's true intentions are with every move she makes.

Hate the game, not the player. If people are stupid enough to believe she was a mom that was placed in the Big Brother house to be some J/J laptop, its their bad, not hers.

Shelly hurting Jordan's heart...YOU WILL NEVER FORGIVE HER FOR THAT? OK lol. I was upset that Jeff totally lied to Daniele and saying she was safe after she kept him safe a few weeks, but it isn't my place to forgive or not forgive him. It's a TV show...if I ever get THAT involved, I will be contacting the nearest psych ward.

that is right I dont know the beotch from Adam and i will not forgive her for hurting Jordans heart, you heard it right, I do have feelings and compassion for ppl, will it be on my mind night and day, day and night, uh NO, because I do have a life, a very active one so I doubt it will cross my mind but only ocassionlly from time to time, but my opinion will never change on what a gruesome excuse of a woman Shelly is, disgusto, what Jeff did?? small stuff, lying is expected in BB Shelly went waaay overboard to pull Jordan in I mean lavished the girl with attention and bs, then used the info she got and the trust and stabbed her in the heart, sooo wrong, and please refrain from calling me a person who needs to be in a psych ward because every year I come here with others to talk and play BB, you are calling us all that then and in a very backhanded way I might add.Pot meet kettle

It was also completely unnecessary, cold-hearted, mean-spirited and exceedingly stupid to go to the extremes that Shelly went to draw Jordan into a "friendship" only to spring the trap and ambush Jordan.

If Shelly's character had been anywhere near as she constantly described, she would never have pulled such a vile move.

Monk

This whole post has been quoted a few times, but it is so spot on in the truth, I especially wanted to re-quote a few specific parts.

Couldn't agree more & couldn't have said it any better. 'It's just a game' is simply an attempt to excuse, inexcusable, behavior.

that is right I dont know the beotch from Adam and i will not forgive her for hurting Jordans heart, you heard it right, I do have feelings and compassion for ppl, will it be on my mind night and day, day and night, uh NO, because I do have a life, a very active one so I doubt it will cross my mind but only ocassionlly from time to time, but my opinion will never change on what a gruesome excuse of a woman Shelly is, disgusto, what Jeff did?? small stuff, lying is expected in BB Shelly went waaay overboard to pull Jordan in I mean lavished the girl with attention and bs, then used the info she got and the trust and stabbed her in the heart, sooo wrong, and please refrain from calling me a person who needs to be in a psych ward because every year I come here with others to talk and play BB, you are calling us all that then and in a very backhanded way I might add.Pot meet kettle

You can take it how you want, Fatcat. You already said you don't agree with anything I say...why continue to reply to each thing I post? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I believe I said if I ever get to that point I am calling the psych ward...on myself. I didn't call you a single, solitary thing. I've been a member since 2008 and I have NEVER attacked anyone here nor will I. Just posting my opinion.

This whole post has been quoted a few times, but it is so spot on in the truth, I especially wanted to re-quote a few specific parts.

Couldn't agree more & couldn't have said it any better. 'It's just a game' is simply an attempt to excuse, inexcusable, behavior.

There is always someone who tries to portray a good image, but is a snake..almost every season. I feel that because Jordan got duped, people are in an uproar. If Shelly had duped Kalia, no one would care lol.

It is her condescending attitude and her fawning over everyone that makes me sick. She reminds me of the song Love the One You're With! Whoever can get her there she just loves them to death! Can I get you anything! You are so wonderful! I just Love you! Blahhhhhhh................ I am done with her!!!!!

I don't get people not understanding why Jeff evicted Daniele. After she tried to get him backdoored on week three, no amount of "proving her loyalty" was going to convince him she wouldn't try it again. And she would have. She just wanted Brendon gone first and was trying to buy some time with Jeff in order to take care of one target at a time. She failed. Period.

It is her condescending attitude and her fawning over everyone that makes me sick. She reminds me of the song Love the One You're With! Whoever can get her there she just loves them to death! Can I get you anything! You are so wonderful! I just Love you! Blahhhhhhh................ I am done with her!!!!!

this is what i am talking about and is the fault I find with shellly and not the others, it is sooooo over the top phoney,and yes Mrs Watson we can agree to dissagree, that is fine, you have you opinion and are entitles to it just as I am entitles to mine

IMHO, your post suggests a lack familiarity with one or more of the Chicago voices[meter, tone, volume.] This would explain reading a Chicago accent and attitude as an attempt to bully.

It would be a mistake to describe Jeff as a bully; a frustrated guy, yes, a bully, NO. As the game progressed, his frustrations did grow, but this growth came from his desire for the game to be played by the HG in a manner free of anger and free of the behaviors that generate anger. Of course, if one's cup of tea is watching as people destroy each other, then I can see why Jeff would be a bother.

He's a plain talker to be sure. He says exactly what he means... no prettying up the message. Just straight and on the topic. When Kahlia turned on him by putting him up, he told her exactly what the effect of her actions would be, no wishy-washy circling the point, just the straight truth of it. If either a HG or a viewer is so thinned skinned as to take that as bullying then it's on them, not him.

Monk

I don't get people not understanding why Jeff evicted Daniele. After she tried to get him backdoored on week three, no amount of "proving her loyalty" was going to convince him she wouldn't try it again. And she would have. She just wanted Brendon gone first and was trying to buy some time with Jeff in order to take care of one target at a time. She failed. Period.

LOL Ohhh but I do understand it! It is part of the game, which is why I never threatened his family, his future kids or said I would hold a grudge because he evicted a player that I like! Just like you said, Spike, Dani WOULD HAVE...he got her first. Shelly helped get Jeff out, it happens...part of the game.

There is always someone who tries to portray a good image, but is a snake..almost every season. I feel that because Jordan got duped, people are in an uproar. If Shelly had duped Kalia, no one would care lol.

I disagree. Apparently she sold Adam out, too. If that's true, I think that's just as reprehensible. I will have to reserve judgment until I see the fight between Jeff/Adam/Shelly (if we ever get to see it), but it sure sounded like she tried to sell her best friend Adam down the river to cover her ass. I don't really care who she does it to, it's the fact that she pretends to have such class and simply has none. Maybe after she gets out of this house she'll have a wake-up call. I'd like to hope. If not, at least she has learned the correct pronunciation of "parmesan." That's a start.

Everyone knows this is a game, but how you choose to play the game really speaks volumes about your character & who you are as a person. It isn't that she flipped sides, it's that she created such a 'bond' with Jordan/Jeff. She did NOT do that with any of the other house guests. As a so-called 'fan', Shelly knew the type of personality Jordan had & she used it disgracefully. Had Adam flipped, I'd have been bummed, but I know that Adam would have been up front about it--just as he was with Dani about not voting for her. We all have what consider 'acceptable' behavior, Shelly's for me, was as unacceptable as you can get. If she is willing to play a game like this, no way would I trust anything about her in 'the real world'. But, I am who I am, I don't create 'personalities' for what ever situation I'm in & I respect people who do the same.

I don't mind the backstabbing but the way she did it makes me hate her more than anybody else thus far on the show. Her whole attitude about being loyal and kind and giving life tips and loving one another like shes a saint while she acts completely different is just hilarious. The smoking is disgusting, she walks like a dude, just overall hated her all season. The best part about it, she screwed herself so hard that she can never win. That is the best part.

LOL Ohhh but I do understand it! It is part of the game, which is why I never threatened his family, his future kids or said I would hold a grudge because he evicted a player that I like! Just like you said, Spike, Dani WOULD HAVE...he got her first. Shelly helped get Jeff out, it happens...part of the game.

Who did that?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name