Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see ya' shell...don't wanna be ya

awww so cute looks like my baby Tucker...but agree this goodbye message to Sheldon is not deserving of her..she said recently that she hopes that the BB audience claps for her on Thursday night when she meets Julie..she will have a comeuppance once she knows how much we hate on her...great role model for your daughter...and your employer now sees ur true colors...no integrity in that woman...buh bye

Unfortunately, I believe they FORCE the audience to applaude loudly. They could have armed security guards pointing guns at them... :animated_rotfl:

I have been in the audience and we are told to clap. Are we clapping because they got evicted? Or clapping because we like them? I did get to see Jessie evicted live in S11 and that was fun. :lol:

I was with Marty when Jessie got evicted. We were told we had to clap for the show whether we liked the HG or not. They knew most of the audience would rather boo him and we were all there to see him get evicted!

That was a fun day Snancy. :daisy:

Sucks is saying:

"jordan pretty much gave in to rachel saying ok, neither are with them, so what does rachel want to do, because rachel has a good take on things.

rachel immediately took jordan to talk to shelly, who is swearing on god or some such thing that she won't turn on them."

It doesn't look good :animated_shocking:

Sucks is saying:

"jordan pretty much gave in to rachel saying ok, neither are with them, so what does rachel want to do, because rachel has a good take on things.

rachel immediately took jordan to talk to shelly, who is swearing on god or some such thing that she won't turn on them."

It doesn't look good :animated_shocking:

REDEMPTION FINALE - I think maybe production got to her.

OK sorry--new story(I'm plagarizing here)

Adam J/R just made a F3 deal

""That was the most convincing thing Adam has said: "You keep me and I will get those bitches out for you."

I think he is totally with them but they are running the risk of seriously pissing him off with all this back and forth.

I don't particularly care for him, but I like him better than Shelley, Porsche or Kalia.""

Ugh! Rachel, Rachel Rachel! I love her, but she's listening to Shelly way too much. They need to make a decision and stick with it. All of this back and forth stuff is "driving me insane". After what Shelly pulled last week, I am amazed that R/J are even speaking to her let alone considering voting out Adam who's loyalty is shaky, but a heck of a lot more reliable than Shelly's.

After what Shelly pulled last week, I am amazed that R/J are even speaking to her let alone considering voting out Adam who's loyalty is shaky, but a heck of a lot more reliable than Shelly's.

I am sad they are even talking to her at all. :disappointed:

I dont know why anyone thinks that rachel would win in if she was f2 with kalia or porsche, the only way she could win is if she was sitting with Jotdan in f2, the only votses rach woud have woud be jeff brendon and Jordan, the rest would vote the other perosn either Porshce or kalia, shelly hates riachel still no matter what she is beggin for now, Rach and Jordan need to win and tak each othe otherwise there is no chance for them to win, specially rachel

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name