Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

I don't think an eight-year old kid can process all that. Maybe they limit what she sees/her participation. It is none of my business and I know as much about kids and rearing them as I do about building a house which is less than nothing so far be it from me to tell Shelly and her man (somehow that is sooooo incongruous to me) how to rear theirs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let my 10 & 6y/o watch the HoH & Veto comps--that's it though (I DVR the episodes & FF through the extras). They also watch the goodbye videos on eviction night--thankfully I prescreen, so Rachels to Dani was skipped-LOL. Their favorite comp so far was the cow one--LOL. Although my oldest liked the one where they stood on skis, she said she'd love to do that one. The double eviction blew their minds--they were amazed how quickly it happened. They didn't see any of the fighting & both were very confused to watch Shelly vote out Jeff. They both looked at me shocked & asked me "WHY would Shelly vote out Jeff?!?!?!". I just told them she thought it would help her get farther in the game. Oldest said that made no sense (at least I know I'm raising a smart one! lol). They definitely didn't see the Shelly/Jordan fight--but they did see Jordan crying during DE & they both felt bad for her.

My reasoning for telling all this, is to show that even by only watching parts of the episodes, Josie herself may be confused as to why her mom switched her vote & Shelly's change of behavior towards Jordan. It is a game, but little ones don't understand that completely, so I think Tony's probably had his hands full trying to help Josie understand it all or maybe even not allowing her to watch the most recent episodes.

animated_rotfl.gif Who cares what Josie thinks? She's a kid. Shelly is a POS. Point Blank. I could care less about Shelly's family.

Ditto that. If her parents don't care about their kid why should we. I'm so over this Puke, and her family.

Normally an 8 year old won't be watching but when your parent is on there you will and just because J/J fans are upset that Jeff got evicted doesn't mean Josie is upset. I think she would be proud that her mom put her and her family above J/J and I am sure Joise saw the final 3 deals J/J had with half the house. Remember Joise wants her mommy to win not J/J.

regardless of whether her mom is on that show is no reason that she should be allowed to watch it, it is too adult period, and Sheldon should have thought about those kinds of things before she left her daughter to be gone all this time to begin with, omg, like an 8 yrs old has the cognizance to put all that together that Shelly put her family above J andJ are you kindding me??, Josie wants Mommy to win?? ridiculous, no way I would have left an 8 yr old to begin with for that long and no way would I have let her watch such an adult show, you would not make exceptions on something that is too adult for an 8 yr ols just because mommy is on the show, what kind of parenting is that??

So today Shelly is back to her OLD story of how she is only here for the experience, that she wants to help the "young ones" along in the game and how if it came down to the final three she would give it to someone else. Seriously, I'm not mad at Shelly and I've even said it was a good game move to get out Jeff (even if I didn't like it). But really, how can anyone sit there and not laugh out loud. I would say to Shelly "Okay, if that is the truth, why did you tell Jeff when you voted him out you were doing this for your family. Does it help your family to vote someone out just to help the "young ones" get further in the game? You're playing to win, you want the money, say it ONE TIME and I might vote for you to stay."

I don't care what you do Shelly but own it. That is your only chance. Going with the whole "I'm just trying to help you and I will give you the money" line just makes you look silly.

As much as I dislike Shelly it might be best to keep her.

Rachel is clear about her allegiance to Jordan and I am happy to hear that.

Shelly is still lying her azz off though.

I am confused as to why anybody would want to evict Adam over Shelly. Feel free to clarify.

Adam has a true thing with Porsche and with Jordan. He will go with whatever side wins.

I think Shelly wants some redemption. I don't give it to her but she may just play the game to help J&R.

oh I dont know if this is good or not to keep shelly, I have been very busy this am and do not know what Jordan thinks about this plan, and i am soooo disgusted with shelly , I dont know if I can continue to watch if she stays in there, she and kalia disgust me soooo bad, Kalia with her animal abuse and Shelly with her horrible lyin crab, it is gettin old

Adam has a true thing with Porsche and with Jordan. He will go with whatever side wins.

I think Shelly wants some redemption. I don't give it to her but she may just play the game to help J&R.

the only thing is that adam worries me on the questions and the fact that he will go to whoever wins, but shelly really wanting rememption, I dont think I could ever trust her again, she ahs been so crazy with all her lies, its really pathalogical with her, not just game, she tells stuff that there is no reason to even go there, ya know??

Why would Shelly keep her word or better yet, why would ANYONE believe that Shelly would keep her word? Shelly is there to win 500K as are each of the others. I wouldn't believe anything at this point. I hope that Rachel evaluates her chances on winning comps and doesn't fall prey to foolish promises. Frankly, as much as I dislike Shelly; if they allow Shelly to remain in the house, they get what they deserve and I will be the first to say so. Shelly is whipping their butts. She is doing it the hard way, the needless way but she is doing it. The woman could sell ice to an eskimo in January. Big Brother is not all that complicated. You get rid of threats when you can. Adam is not a threat at this point. Divide the threesome. Adam will fall in line. Shelly HATES Rachel and is furious at Jordan. Shelly is playing the game brilliantly at the moment, kiddos.

Why would Shelly keep her word or better yet, why would ANYONE believe that Shelly would keep her word? Shelly is there to win 500K as are each of the others. I wouldn't believe anything at this point. I hope that Rachel evaluates her chances on winning comps and doesn't fall prey to foolish promises. Frankly, as much as I dislike Shelly; if they allow Shelly to remain in the house, they get what they deserve and I will be the first to say so. Shelly is whipping their butts. She is doing it the hard way, the needless way but she is doing it. The woman could sell ice to an eskimo in January. Big Brother is not all that complicated. You get rid of threats when you can. Adam is not a threat at this point. Divide the threesome. Adam will fall in line. Shelly HATES Rachel and is furious at Jordan. Shelly is playing the game brilliantly at the moment, kiddos.

OMG yes Shelly is lying her ass off. But .... we will know soon if she is lying because she does not know that everyone in the house is sharing notes. This is a test for Shelly.

I say don't trust her but I do not trust Adam just as much. Yesterday he whispered to the camera. I trust Jordan and I trust Porsche.

OMG yes Shelly is lying her ass off. But .... we will know soon if she is lying because she does not know that everyone in the house is sharing notes. This is a test for Shelly.

I say don't trust her but I do not trust Adam just as much. Yesterday he whispered to the camera. I trust Jordan and I trust Porsche.

I know and I am with you I dont trust him either, and he has been such a kiss ass and a slug so far, done nothing and he only socializes mostly with whoever is in power, and him befriending that self important, little snot of a porsche has not given him any credit with me, so it really is a toss up, I pray the right thing takes place and the girls get thru this.

Adam has the hots for Porches. Clever Porches. Adam will vote Porches over Jordan any day. Adam wants to be F2 with Porches. Not Jordan. Get rid of Shelly, Tell Adam he better watch it and then get rid of Porches. They have to play tough and they have to win comps but they can do it. If they don't think that they can do it then they might as well go home. Playing scared is no way to play.

So typical Shelby...let's hope Jordan stays with Rachel, the only one in BB house who has been str8 with her. Surely Jordan won't save Shelby. I refuse to believe it. Shelby never told J/J she was fighting for her kid, family, etc....I personally think Jordan has been de-Shelbied...Forgiveness is fine...forgetting ...no way.

Sleep well... animated_wave.gif

Remember when Shelly was in the DR and swore she would love to go to the end with Jeff and Jordan and even went so far as to say she would give them the money she was so much on their side!!! My my how greed takes over when we get down to the end. I will be so happy to see her walk out the door with her long limping legs and big ugly lips straight to the jury house where revenge is sweet! Stay strong Jordan, do not believe her lies Rachel has been the only one shooting straight with her.

I think that people make BB way too complicated and it isn't; except for the complications that production throws in its path when a lull appears on the horizon. That, and the hours-long brain washing sessions that I have no doubt happen in the DR. Shelly was their dream houseguest. They must have just about peed themselves when she came on the scene.

What I think production would like to see is the REDEMPTION finale to this season.

Shelly comes full circle and plays out the game for the now favorites to win Jordan and Rachel.

As much as I can't stand Shelly and would hate to see her stay this may work if favor of J&R.

THE REDEMPTION :notworthy:

I do feel that adam would keep Porsche over rachel no matter what he said he was gonna do , so in that scenerio I would maybe try to trust shelly, but boy htat is a scary , I do not think adam has any balls at all to stand up to Porsche, so we willsee how it plays out

Remember when Shelly was in the DR and swore she would love to go to the end with Jeff and Jordan and even went so far as to say she would give them the money she was so much on their side!!! My my how greed takes over when we get down to the end. I will be so happy to see her walk out the door with her long limping legs and big ugly lips straight to the jury house where revenge is sweet! Stay strong Jordan, do not believe her lies Rachel has been the only one shooting straight with her.

Welcome, kayLu...ITA...Shelly is pathetic she still thinks her, Jeff, Jordan will be BFFs after the show. I just don't see them attending any LSU games together anytime soon!

BTW, when seeing the show Sunday didn't it also show Shelly crashing into Jeff's HOH the morrning of the double eviction stirring up a fight with him too, just like Shelly did with Jordan after Jeff's eviction. Shelly's gameplay is "go on the offense"...she has certainly offended lits of BB Fans.Shelly was a day late and a dollar short. :animated_wave:

Welcome, kayLu...ITA...Shelly is pathetic she still thinks her, Jeff, Jordan will be BFFs after the show. I just don't see them attending any LSU games together anytime soon!

BTW, when seeing the show Sunday didn't it also show Shelly crashing into Jeff's HOH the morrning of the double eviction stirring up a fight with him too, just like Shelly did with Jordan after Jeff's eviction. Shelly's gameplay is "go on the offense"...she has certainly offended lits of BB Fans.Shelly was a day late and a dollar short. :animated_wave:

Boy Howdy! You nailed it!

What I think production would like to see is the REDEMPTION finale to this season.

Shelly comes full circle and plays out the game for the now favorites to win Jordan and Rachel.

As much as I can't stand Shelly and would hate to see her stay this may work if favor of J&R.

THE REDEMPTION :notworthy:

You are probably closer to the truth than you even know. Adam brings nothing to the ratings or to the game.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name