Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

J/J voted out an alliance member which is worse then voting to keep someone J/J wanted out. It's not like her vote to keep Dani meant J/J would be sent packing. It's funny how the "perfect couple" think it's ok to have a final 3 deal with everyone in the house but when someone makes a smart game move against then they act like someone killed their puppy.

A) J/J tried hard to get Adam to vote with them so they could keep Brendon in the game. They only voted against him when they knew the votes weren't there to save Brendon. (This isn't anything new, many alliances have had to do so too because it's a numbers game and since Shelly was ALSO in their alliance they voted to keep her so, she wouldn't be pissed.)

B ) Shelly voting to keep Dani surprised; finding out she had been working against them was shocking. And, J/J have told numerous house guests, multiple times if you don't want to roll with us that's fine. Let us know and we'll move on. That's a far cry from telling people they can't make other deals.

C) The only people labeling "perfect couple" are the non-J/J fans. No one is perfect. They have made mistakes and they have over reacted and they have LIED. However, what doesn't make sense to J/J or their fans in this situation, is that it was NOT a smart move but rather a stupid move that BB production talked her into and now she's going to be evicted for it. (IMO)

D) Those fanatics that are threatening family, friends, business need some serious mental help. Crazy is found everywhere even a little game called BB.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim, there's a facebook page devoted to killing Shelly. People have been calling her job to get her fired. Grodner posted it on twitter yesterday asking people to stop. I just find it ironic that Shelly has been playing this way all season but as soon as she turned on J/J all hell breaks loose. I have never liked Shelly. I have seen her for what she is all season. Quit blaming Shelly for the fight on Thursday night. Jordan was the one that started that fight by talking about Shelly. Shelly went into the room to defend herself. If that would have been anybody else except Jordan she was yelling at nobody would have cared. But since it was little miss sweet and innocent Jordan now Shelly is a bully. Did anybody care when Shelly went off on Kalia and Porshe when she overheard them talking about her a couple weeks ago? Nope! It was bravo Shelly because she was still on J/J's side at the time.

Were we watching the same show? I saw Jordan in the purple room with Adam and Rachel. She was sad for sure. She was feeling like a fool for having believed anything Shelly said. Shelly went in that room trying to assuage her guilt and said Jordan I want to talk to you and Jordan said I don't want to talk to you. Shelly kept on and kept on getting in Jordans face saying you think you feel bad well I feel worse. REALLY?? At that point, because Shelly would not leave her alone and get out of her face, Jordan got up and defended her feelings.

Regardless of what is going on now - Jordan did not start that fight.

THIS IS MY OPINION -

Were we watching the same show? I saw Jordan in the purple room with Adam and Rachel. She was sad for sure. She was feeling like a fool for having believed anything Shelly said. Shelly went in that room trying to assuage her guilt and said Jordan I want to talk to you and Jordan said I don't want to talk to you. Shelly kept on and kept on getting in Jordans face saying you think you feel bad well I feel worse. REALLY?? At that point, because Shelly would not leave her alone and get out of her face, Jordan got up and defended her feelings.

Regardless of what is going on now - Jordan did not start that fight.

THIS IS MY OPINION -

ditto ditto :D

A) J/J tried hard to get Adam to vote with them so they could keep Brendon in the game. They only voted against him when they knew the votes weren't there to save Brendon. (This isn't anything new, many alliances have had to do so too because it's a numbers game and since Shelly was ALSO in their alliance they voted to keep her so, she wouldn't be pissed.)

I disagree that J/J tried hard to keep Brendon. I don't think Adam would have budged anyway, though. If they really wanted to keep him that bad, Jeff wouldn't have thrown the veto, but I do think Jeff regretted that decision afterward.

Guest Corky812

Well, call me amazed:

number one because Shelly came to play the game, made deals with all sides of the house and even after the rest of the idiot HG's figured it out they still did not vote her out and I don't see that she's any worse than Will (both seasons), Boogie (for treating Erika the way he did); Howie (for his relentless verbal beating up of April, including wishing ill on her dog); whichever HG's (can't remember) who acted gleeful that Brittany's house burned down and called it "karma"...)

number two that because she voted out Jeff (who is apparently The World's Gift to Big Brother) people are threatening her family and her employeer to fire her;

number three that people in Morty's would use the ignore button because I have the NERVE to say I don't hate Shelly, think she played the "backstabbing big brother game" well, that has been played by others in the past and I don't think she did anything wrong!

I'll just go ignore myself, and the BB show now - lol!!

number one because Shelly came to play the game, made deals with all sides of the house and even after the rest of the idiot HG's figured it out they still did not vote her out and I don't see that she's any worse than Will (both seasons), Boogie (for treating Erika the way he did); Howie (for his relentless verbal beating up of April, including wishing ill on her dog); whichever HG's (can't remember) who acted gleeful that Brittany's house burned down and called it "karma"...)

(sorry, cant get the quote button to work on my end)

Yes I agree that Shelly has done no diff than what others in the past have done, however its not like she is the only one of them getting a backlash. All those people were "hated" by the masses as well, in their time.

When I started watching this season, Shelly was my favorite to win. I hated J/J (I didnt see their other season). But as time went on, J/J grew on me and I really come to enjoy what Jeff brought to the show. As my interest grew for him, it waned for Shelly. Then, finding out she did un-necessary mean things like the stuffed dog bit....well that has nothing to do with game play and just turned me against her.

I like Jordan but I do not believe she deserves to win this game. I'm not saying she doesn't play the game, but she clearly does not play it to the level that others do. Shelly has played a far better game than Jordan, even if it bit her in the butt (thats the risk you take).

My guess is that at the end, Rachael and Porche or Kalia and Jordan will be sitting in the 2 chairs. Shelly did play a bold game, and it worked for her for a while....but as with most, it catches up to you at some point.

Speaking of the stuff dog, Rachel should tell Shelly she needs her puppy back if she's going to even consider keeping her. Not that I think Rachel will keep her anyway, but she does have some leverage here.

too bad we can't text that idea to Rach!

I think Shelly's biggest mistake was getting in Jordan's face the way she did... at first I thought Jordan went after Shelly but after seeing that Shelly came in the room where she was knowing that she was devastated at the moment about Jeff leaving and yelliing at Jordan that she was more upset than Jordan was about Jeff leaving is what pushed Jordan and her fans over the edge... now mind you I get that Shelly is playing a game (a bad one in my mind but irrelevant) but I have seen a mean side to Shelly that made me not like her (tearing up the dog, saying hateful things, etc.) but nothing done in this game deserves what has happened to her family. But in the end she will show her daughter that lying really does get you no where :)

As far as who I think will win... well Kalia talks toooooooooooooo much but seems the most aware of what needs to be done but if any of them take Jordan to final 2 they will deserve to lose... If I had to bet today I would bet on Rachel.

I think that Shelly tried to morph Dr. Will and Evil Dick with a soupcon of Dan for her nice side. Shelly is a jackass. I don't care about her gameplay or whatever; she is a total jackass and I find her maybe the most obnoxious woman ever on BB. If you like Shelly; fine. I'm not ever going to be liking her.

On the block and going home!!! Thursday is going to be sweet and then next Thursday when we see the jury house will be extra sweet too!!!

There will always be deranged psycopaths out there who obsess over tv shows, sports, internet media, etc. to the point where they can't separate entertainment and life. It doesn't mean there is anything wrong with what us sane people watch and discuss for our own entertainment.

You are right--- as sick as it is I certainly am not going to take responsibility of the actions of a few nuts. I barely remember who was on last year!

I agree Snaucy---Shelly was picking on Jordan, even after she just screwed her, and her BF had left within a matter of MINUTES!

I'll be so glad to see Shelly go! :animated_bouncy:

If CBS had scripted this, I don't think they could of done a better job. Also think that they totally kind of planned this so that Shelly would go home, so they could disentangle them from the death threats business.

I don't like Shelly, I think she's a stupid hypocritical, holier than though, 2 faced Biotch. But I would never call her job, or threaten hers, her daughter's or her families lives. That just crosses the line to crazy-town on a scope even I can't fathom.

I don't like her, glad to see her go.. but don't think what was done to her family was right either.

Still I will so :party_smilie: when she leaves on Thursday, cause she put my Rachel in a bad position she so didn't deserve to be in. Rachel does enough to dig herself into trouble without Shelly making it worse, or pinning her own dirty actions on Rachel.

B ) Shelly voting to keep Dani surprised; finding out she had been working against them was shocking. And, J/J have told numerous house guests, multiple times if you don't want to roll with us that's fine. Let us know and we'll move on. That's a far cry from telling people they can't make other deals.

C) The only people labeling "perfect couple" are the non-J/J fans. No one is perfect. They have made mistakes and they have over reacted and they have LIED. However, what doesn't make sense to J/J or their fans in this situation, is that it was NOT a smart move but rather a stupid move that BB production talked her into and now she's going to be evicted for it. (IMO)

D) Those fanatics that are threatening family, friends, business need some serious mental help. Crazy is found everywhere even a little game called BB.

thank you thank you, I for one do not think the J's are the perfect cpl, and not sure all their fans feel that way, I just like em, thats all, and as far as that vote against brendon, they told they he did not have the votes to win, and so they were not going to give him their vote, I get that, and so did Brendan , now Rachel was not too keen on it, but boy she has done a great turn around

This is how I saw/see it. I didn't write it but it is a perfect final word on the subject(s).

Rachel just talking to Jordan about maybe keeping Shelly because she thinks she is a bigger target. NO NO NO she isn't Rachel.

Jordan kinda talking her out of it but she said they can go over all the pros and cons.

Rachel just talking to Jordan about maybe keeping Shelly because she thinks she is a bigger target. NO NO NO she isn't Rachel.

Jordan kinda talking her out of it but she said they can go over all the pros and cons.

I don't think Jordan is ever going to go for that. She seems to have talked Rachel down off that cliff already.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name