Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Jordo proved that if you can float through the whole game, win the final HOH and make it 90 days without making a move that pisses anyone off you can win the game easily!!!

One of the problems with this jury is that they will be voting with their emotions, not for gameplay!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So True! I think there's two definitions the BB community uses for "floater"

1. an alliance swapper based on power.

2. a person who "floats" through the game by not making any moves or decisions of their own

Maybe we need another word for #2. All season BR & JJ have been saying the other side were floaters "because they don't do anything or win anything"...so people are using their own words. Love Jordan, but she is an ultimate floater based on her OWN definiton of the word.

AGREED...maybe we can call her a COASTER instead, or a word for someone that wants to be carried to the end.

2. a person who "floats" through the game by not making any moves or decisions of their own

Maybe we need another word for #2. All season BR & JJ have been saying the other side were floaters "because they don't do anything or win anything"...so people are using their own words. Love Jordan, but she is an ultimate floater based on her OWN definiton of the word.

I call you no.2 above, a coattail rider. All the blood is on someone elses hands while she reaps all the benefits.

Shelly's beautiful and intelligent little girl can probably decipher the difference between playing a game and real life better than some of these fans...I've seen all types of death threats on Shelly's FB page and the CBS one. Really? All over Jeff and Jordan, two people in a "tv romance" that don't even know you exist? I can't believe how upset people are getting over a very SMART game move. She rolled over on them before they rolled over on her...period.

Precisely. And I'm sorry, but the attacks on her looks and/or sexuality/sexual preference are getting old and tired as well. People can say whatever they want about Shelly and it's "ok," but insult Jordan and see how quickly people go all batshit...

Jordo proved that if you can float through the whole game, win the final HOH and make it 90 days without making a move that pisses anyone off you can win the game easily!!!

One of the problems with this jury is that they will be voting with their emotions, not for gameplay!!

Agreed

Precisely. And I'm sorry, but the attacks on her looks and/or sexuality/sexual preference are getting old and tired as well. People can say whatever they want about Shelly and it's "ok," but insult Jordan and see how quickly people go all batshit...

That's because Jordo is a sweet little thing that wouldn't hurt a fly, and Shelly has a bumper sticker on her gas guzzling SUV that says My other car is a broom!!!

LOL, Sorry!!!

Ridiculous is what it is. Totally agree with you. I never like it when they attack someone's looks/weight/sexuality. What does that have to do with gameplay? People that have problems with that should go watch America's Next Top Model if they want to see beautiful people battle it out LOL.

Shelly's beautiful and intelligent little girl can probably decipher the difference between playing a game and real life better than some of these fans...I've seen all types of death threats on Shelly's FB page and the CBS one. Really? All over Jeff and Jordan, two people in a "tv romance" that don't even know you exist? I can't believe how upset people are getting over a very SMART game move. She rolled over on them before they rolled over on her...period.

you are so right. I wish people would leave the players families and all the other personal mess out of reality tv. I doubt the houseguest are the same people outside the house as they are inside the house.

I personally thought Dick was a vile piece of beattle dung inside the house but I do not know what kind of person he is outside the house. I have no opinion of his relationship with Dani or anyone else outside the house.

Inside the house, he is, without a doubt, the most OVER-RATED player in BB history.

"batshit"? You are being nice. It's probably safer to defend and claim to be friends with Osama and Moammar Gadhafi than to insult Jordo.

Yup, and some of these fans have the nerve to call Shelly the "unhinged" one :animated_rotfl:

"You can't argue logic with J/J fans" - Jun (Big Brother winner)

#2 was called a coaster, as they coasted through the game. People also think that backdoor means being put up as a replacment nom, when it fact a backdoor is when you don't get a chance to play for veto and are put up as a replacement nom.

Full disclosure:

OK so maybe its because I'm from Baton Rouge or the fact that my niece is friends with Josie but I cannot believe how horrible some of these comments are!

Its a game people! and Shelly did a great job of staying in the middle until it was necessary to make a big move. Does everyone forget that a few weeks ago when Shelly was on the block JJ was trying to see if they had enough votes to get rid of her?

Its a game! and I believe Shelly sincerely loves JJ but what do you expect her to do, leave her family for 3 months to end up with third place because she likes JJ?????

Shelly set herself up to be hated and while others think it was a good game move it will not get her any closer to the 500,000 dollars she is 3rd on the Kalia and Porshe list and she would have been 3rd on the J/J/A list too. The problem I have with her is not that she didn't vote to keep Jeff and not that she flipped her alliance its the fact that for 55 days she has continually played both sides (which is ok) and lied (which is ok too its a game) and when called out on it took offense and bitched and moaned for days about Rachel doing that to her. She constantly says she is playing with integrity and truth and we all know that a bunch of crap. Like someone else said own it if you are going to play this way then own it. She also went around and told people that she was giving her stipen to her fellow employees for allowing her to come and play the game, now all of a sudden you need the money for your family? Hey thats what you should have been saying all along. Do I think she feels bad for what she did no and I don't think Jordan should waste any more of her tears on Shelly like Jordan said she was probably laughing at her which I am sure she is.

Full disclosure:

OK so maybe its because I'm from Baton Rouge or the fact that my niece is friends with Josie but I cannot believe how horrible some of these comments are!

Its a game people! and Shelly did a great job of staying in the middle until it was necessary to make a big move. Does everyone forget that a few weeks ago when Shelly was on the block JJ was trying to see if they had enough votes to get rid of her?

Its a game! and I believe Shelly sincerely loves JJ but what do you expect her to do, leave her family for 3 months to end up with third place because she likes JJ?????

I sure hope Josie doesn't get hurt through all of this. It is a game, but if this is a social experiment...Shelly failed. JMHO

I think you may have Jordo's definition of a floater wrong. She often followed describing a player as a "floater" with a statement about this person's greatly reduced risk as the gamers took each other out.

Jordan was always at risk, and for a few too many reasons as it appears to be turning out.

• She had already won.
  • Some players had stated that they would NEVER even put her on the block. That sounds good, but it enlarges the target on her back for the other players.
  • Her tie to a strong player like Jeff.
  • The biggest and most difficult reason was the "Couples" issue. The very notion of a couple marked them for extinction. Splitting them up is a very tough issue for them to fight off. It was a 3000lb gorilla of a liability that was constantly hanging over their heads and flashing "Send Me Home" like a neon sign over a "Girls * Girls * Girls" bar. No "Floater" ever had an anchor that heavy to carry to the end.

Both J & J knew & had obviously accepted the likely possibility that they would be on the block simultaneously and that if Jeff could get off Jordon would more than likely be gone because of the reasons above. But the difference between Jeff's departure and the others departure is SheDevils betrayal combined with the compressed timeframe.

Jordo has had little to no time to digest either of these issues. Add to that her beautifully decent nature and it is easy to understand her fracturing. She is dealing with a loss of a trusted friend[sheDevil], a shockingly unexpected betrayal, the loss of her man from her side, the feeling of inadequacy & shame she feels as a result of her one on one loss of the HOH to Kahlia. And then consider the fact that all of this has happened to her in a single day.

• On the feeds last night as Jordo was crying, she blurted out that she can't be trusted to come through for her friends in these competitions.
  • Jordon also took herself to task for telling so much to SheDevil, thus loading SheDevil with ammo which the disgusting one then used against Jordan's alliance. So now, she feels she let her alliance down by talking to much.
  • And then the Coup de Grace, after SheDevil & Jordon had it out, Jordon took herself to task for acting like a fool. Her word, not mine. Personally, I was very happy to fight that nauseating Skank.

Instead of blaming others, she looks to herself for these issues she sees as personal failures. Juxtapose Jordon's inward looking reaction to Dani's & Kahlia's reactions when they suffered a loss.

Adam, Yugo, Kahlia, & Shedevil were never in any actual danger of leaving as the real gamers fought it out. These people are floaters. Jeff, Jordan, Brenchel, and Dani are anything but floaters, their BB lives were always at risk.

This is shaping up to be one very bad season of BB. A floater with a Styrofoam personality will win... Just what we needed, another Jun. Add to that, the most likely winner is a person that shares many of Mike Boogies wonderful character traits... Yuck!! And all of this was set in place by a women who has just sealed her fate to lose lose lose. The Mean girls won't trust her, the Vets will never give her their FOUR votes BUT she did take Maggies crown as the most hated BB player to date.

Monk

I do not like this woman at all. At first I thought she was sweet, constantly talking about her husband and daughter - but she is just a witch and a liar. Her daughter said that she hoped her mom stuck with Jeff and Jordan and stopped lying - well, she's going to be a very disappointed little girl. Shelly had a good thing with Jeff and Jordan. Sure, they would take one another over her in the final two, but they wanted to take her to the final three. Who knows what Kalia and Porsche will do? They want the final two to be them and not to involve Shelly. If there came a time where someone needed to go on the block, they'd throw her under the bus in a heartbeat. She flipped sides so easily and they know that they can never trust someone like her again. What Shelly did to Jordan was way more than just a game move, it seemed very personal. Jordan gave up the phone call so she could talk to her daughter, and that truly is how Shelly repays her. Jeff was HoH and Shelly just sat pretty and did nothing the whole time. The only thing she is good at is butt-kissing and trying to get on the HoH's good side.

She is a poor gamer in so many ways. She lies way too much, she can't cover her own tracks, and she can't win anything for crap.

Shelly set herself up to be one of the most hated players ever.

Shame on you Shelly! You are such a sad excuse for a player and person in general. I have been in your corner until this week. I guess in time all snakes come out of the grass and expose themselves. Jordan gave you her call home so you could speak to your child and this is how you repay her. I thought you had class but in truth you are totally classless. Keep chain smoking, it's so unattractive just like the mean, vile person that is inside you. You ride everyones coat tails. Do you do that at your day job too???

Full disclosure:

This is just my humble opinion:

I am not a fan of Shelly, but agree she does NOT deserve the ugly comments people are making about her. We have the right to disagree, but I try my best to do it with an open heart and mind. I truly believe she's probably a decent person in real life, and was truly hurt by turning on Jeff and Jordan. It appears someone in the DR shook her up and asked the one question everyone had "are you playing for your family or JJ?".

As far as the game goes, I think where Shelly went wrong (in my eyes) is that she got a little ugly and catty while consistently pointing out how bad others were for the same thing. I had NO problem with her playing both sides or getting rid of Jeff, but she did some rather ugly name calling and personal attacks while preaching to have a "moral highground" pretty much from the beginning of the game.

I really wanted to like her since she was a La. homegirl, but as a fan decided that I didn't like her game play and will not be cheering her on. Also, a lot of the anti Shelly fans felt she lied directly to them in her diary sessions (she wants to help JJ win -vs- doing it for her family, the final 3 deals)or she just may believe her own lies. HOWEVER; with all that mess I just said, if she gets to the end..Shelly could have my vote! Next to Dani, she actually played the game, put herself in danger and made big moves. As a person who respects the actual game of BB and not just the "characters"..I'm kind of confused who to support at this moment!

P.S. As a JJ fan, but also a realist...it's kind of disgusting and disappointing how fellow JJ fans are acting and attacking Shelly. Some even seem to have a sick satisfaction with the fact that Shelly's daughter will be disappointed in her. I understand being mad, but JJ are not super human, there life will go on, Jordan crying is NOT the end of the world..I'll miss looking at Jeff just like the average JJ fan, but I would have had to split from them as well. Shelly was only guaranteed 4th, JJ made it clear they were taking Rachel to the end. At least with KPAS, she has a smaller "chance"..just like poker, you can play it safe or make big moves!

I agree with the above. I haven't been a Shelly fan since the first week after she turned on the newbies (Cas/Dom) and sided with the vets. But at that point we all knew what she wanted to do. Just do whatever she needs to do to get to the end. Whether that meant siding with the vets or newbies it didn't matter. All those that are hating at her now are just upset that she switched it up again and didn't want to do what Jeff wanted.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name