Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

she is trying to play the game but is having a nervous breakdown, she is losing it more every time I watch her, it is scary to me, she is over emotional , irrational, and also is having guilt feelings , guilt will eat you alive.She started messing up her game when she started hating on Rachel, and then acting like a mico manager on the cleaning and what all was going on at all times in the house, she was bouncing off the walls with flying back and forth to try and keep up with all the gossip and the lies she had put out there, and saying out of the other side of her mouth how truthful she was and overly drumming it in to evey one who would listen, When someone is telling you all the time how truthful they are is when they are lying the most,

So in other words the science experiment of BB is getting to her, just like it does many. Jeff said last night how hard it is and how he will never do it again. I couldn't imagine being separated from everything for that long, including my daughter of course it is going to get to you. I don't tihnk she messed up her game though, she hates Rachel and I'm sure most sane person would if they had to be in that house that long with that girl. Hating Rachel also gave her something to do, which you need in the house. Her game is far from messed up, she helped it last night big time. However, now with this new twist it could hurt her because she is going home if Jordan or Rachel win POV.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you can climb down off your high horse, since someone already posted in the Jeff thread that he acknowledged that Shelley voting him out was a good game move

Your point is moot anyway unless Shelley steps up and wins something, I can't see Shelley getting close to final 2

Well, Brendon said he would vote for the person who played the game the best (I don't think he meant just competitions), Jeff made a lot of references to game play, Daniele made the heart of her reference to game play so I think it will be interesting who would merely hold on to emotion especially considering that they get a pretty long cooling off period prior to the final vote.

Do you see any possibility that someone would drag Shelly into to the Final 2 because they think everyone will vote with emotion?

Well you can climb down off your high horse, since someone already posted in the Jeff thread that he acknowledged that Shelley voting him out was a good game move

Your point is moot anyway unless Shelley steps up and wins something, I can't see Shelley getting close to final 2

Well she might. Hayden and none of the main brigade members didn't really start winning anything until about now. Jordan didn't win anyting in 11 until the final three, so to count her out because she hasn't won anything yet is a bit silly, there are still six people left. Also, if Jeff said that she made a good game play then maybe he will vote for her in the jury against someone less deserving, which at this point would be everyone else in the house.

So you don't think two or three weeks of cooling down and actually thinking about the game will do anything in the jury? Will Jeff really hold that much of a grudge because he got played? Weak if true and tells us more about Brenchel and Jejo if that is true.

jeff did not get played Dani got got, and if he had not sent her out he would than have gotten the boot, the grudge will not be over game with jeff but because of hurting his girls feelings, he loves that girl and if you hurt her, he will not soon forgive, jeff sat there and listened to Shelly overly sing jordans prasises to him on the couches, and how she would never do anything to hurt Jordan, so if she would get to f2 (she wont) he would not give her his vote, nor would Brendon or Rachel, or adam,, there is no way Shellly can win this game, and so this big power play she made is all in her head, she really screwed herself

I hate what Shelly did to Jeff and Jordan but she absolutely needed to do it to get Jeff out of the house. Great game move--needed to be done or they would have been F2. HOWEVER, either the mean girls have turned her into a mean girl (which is easy to do when you hang around them--trust me--tee hee) or she was that way all along and hid it well in the beginning. I was a big Shelly fan. But now, she's mean, vindictive, and self righteous. It's easy to get sucked into the negativity of the house and talking bad about people--even your friends but what's she did to Jordan and the evil grin this morning is just down right mean. A 41 year old mother...what an example. At least Rachel admits that she's a hot mess...

I know right!!!!! I've been saying that for years! I am soooooo excited for Survivor! OZZY is going to be back.... EYE CANDY! Have you gone to the CBS.com site and 'met' all the players? It looks like it is going to be an interesting cast!!!

Yeah, lol. I will be rooting for the other tribe. I don't want to spoil but whoever wants to check it out can go to CBS.com

jeff did not get played Dani got got, and if he had not sent her out he would than have gotten the boot, the grudge will not be over game with jeff but because of hurting his girls feelings, he loves that girl and if you hurt her, he will not soon forgive, jeff sat there and listened to Shelly overly sing jordans prasises to him on the couches, and how she would never do anything to hurt Jordan, so if she would get to f2 (she wont) he would not give her his vote, nor would Brendon or Rachel, or adam,, there is no way Shellly can win this game, and so this big power play she made is all in her head, she really screwed herself

Jeff got played big time, and Dani got herself she sucked this season. So in other words the jury members suck and made this personal instead respecting the person who played the game the best. Again, that tells us more about Jejo and Brenchel then anything else, pathetic if true. I still feel that is far from set in stone at this point and I feel Adam would absolutely vote Shelly to win. And when the dust settles I could certainly see Jejo voting for her if it is against someone like Adam or Porshce.

And his girl is still in the game, all Shelly did was get a strong game-player and person with influence out of the game, that is all. If the jury members are too bitter and stupid to realize that then shame on them.

Well she might. Hayden and none of the main brigade members didn't really start winning anything until about now. Jordan didn't win anyting in 11 until the final three, so to count her out because she hasn't won anything yet is a bit silly, there are still six people left. Also, if Jeff said that she made a good game play then maybe he will vote for her in the jury against someone less deserving, which at this point would be everyone else in the house.

If Jordan and Rachel explain the "fight" between Jordan and Shelly as Shelly attacking Jordan then I think Shelly would have no chance.

If Jordan and Rachel explain the "fight" between Jordan and Shelly as Shelly attacking Jordan then I think Shelly would have no chance.

You guys are acting like the jury is tomorrow, it is far away still. Cooler heads will prevail, they always will. Hell, Jordan and Shelly could mend fences by the end of this week or next. I guarantee you Shelly and Jordan have a calm talk in the next few days or next week and tries to explain everything rationally. Fights happen. But why did those fights happen? Because Jejo didn't get their way, and if they are still that bitter about three weeks later then that is truly sad IMO.

So in other words the science experiment of BB is getting to her, just like it does many. Jeff said last night how hard it is and how he will never do it again. I couldn't imagine being separated from everything for that long, including my daughter of course it is going to get to you. I don't tihnk she messed up her game though, she hates Rachel and I'm sure most sane person would if they had to be in that house that long with that girl. Hating Rachel also gave her something to do, which you need in the house. Her game is far from messed up, she helped it last night big time. However, now with this new twist it could hurt her because she is going home if Jordan or Rachel win POV.

well I agree with some of what you say and not other stuff so we can just agree to dissagree, what shelly doesn't realize is that she helped Kalia and Porsches game. not hers, she and adam are low on the pole and I have feeling it will be her who goes if Rachel or Jordan wins that special pov, Personally I think she should never have gone on national tv on a show like BB with an 8 yr old, like you sya you could not leave your daughter, and her daughter is watching, that to me is a really bad thing, she is too young for an adult show. Yes I think her ruse of I came in here as a social experment has backfired, and she prolly didn't realize how intense it would get, and I dont think she has handled it well

well I agree with some of what you say and not other stuff so we can just agree to dissagree, what shelly doesn't realize is that she helped Kalia and Porsches game. not hers, she and adam are low on the pole and I have feeling it will be her who goes if Rachel or Jordan wins that special pov, Personally I think she should never have gone on national tv on a show like BB with an 8 yr old, like you sya you could not leave your daughter, and her daughter is watching, that to me is a really bad thing, she is too young for an adult show. Yes I think her ruse of I came in here as a social experment has backfired, and she prolly didn't realize how intense it would get, and I dont think she has handled it well

Well to be fair, she didn't realize that there was going to be another twist to benefit the vets. I completely disagree with the notion that she didn't help her game. She helped everyone's game but Jordan's and perhaps Rachel's by getting Jeff out. Just him being in there with several weak competitors is a big deal. Jejo/Rachel were going to be extremely hard to overcome in a final six situation, you have to at least admit that. Also Adam was tagging right along with those three vets and Shelly could very well been lost in that shuffle and gone. She made the correct move at that time. I agree with you that she shouldn't have gone on the show, but she is a lot like many in here, a huge BB fan. If I had that opportunity I would jump at it knowing how hard it would be, and I am sure many in here with kids would as well just to experience that. At the end of the day it is just a three month, at most, vacation from regular life. In the BB house three months probably seems like three years, and that is what really makes it hard I am sure.

I hate what Shelly did to Jeff and Jordan but she absolutely needed to do it to get Jeff out of the house. Great game move--needed to be done or they would have been F2. HOWEVER, either the mean girls have turned her into a mean girl (which is easy to do when you hang around them--trust me--tee hee) or she was that way all along and hid it well in the beginning. I was a big Shelly fan. But now, she's mean, vindictive, and self righteous. It's easy to get sucked into the negativity of the house and talking bad about people--even your friends but what's she did to Jordan and the evil grin this morning is just down right mean. A 41 year old mother...what an example. At least Rachel admits that she's a hot mess...

I can see valid points here, but until I see something after the game to make me feel she is not a nut job I will stnad by my opinion,lol

I can see valid points here, but until I see something after the game to make me feel she is not a nut job I will stnad by my opinion,lol

I think she's a nut job too but I'd like to believe that the BB House made her that way and she's not reaaaaaally as mean in real life. Keep hope alive???

What I find most interesting here is that the behavior isacceptable and welcomed to a wide audience. Reality TV seems to be teaching usthat aggression and manipulation are not just welcomed but preferred. I don'tever remember big brother interacting with houseguests to this level prior tothis season. Seems Danielle wanted the public to hear that she has friends inproduction and asking big brother to call people in to talk to them, alsopromoting Danielle to Jeff to change his actions. Is it really their agenda tocreate this for ratings?

They should never ask people like Jeff and Jordan to comeback to the house to be subjected to such emotional torture (especiallyJordan). Shelly was comforted by Jordan out of a kind and caring heart. To saythis is childlike or belittling it in anyway is disheartening to say the least.Somehow the public audience has come to prefer reality TV that better depictsthe way life outside the house really is. Shelly and her demonstrative behaviorthat is more conducive with real life cannot excuse that away as behaviorbrought on by seclusion. Her (Shelly) antics of being so hurt by others andattacks on her integrity have unfounded blame on anyone other than herself, shealone should take responsibility for exposing her lack of integrity and goodmoral character.

Jordan was truly hurt by the human experience of a bullythat is a sociopathic opportunist with an absolute disregard for another'sfeelings and a complete lack of compassion or gratitude for someone as pure andcaring as Jordan is. Jeff is a standup guy and does give it straight. It seemsto me that is what big brother was supposed to be. Maybe they should change theshow to a more appropriate "Big Bully" then they can call it a gameall they like.

Since when did we as the viewing audience decide that lying,backstabbing, insulting, stealing, belittling,and cheating happens to make the best TV show? Why is it wrong to root for thepersons that set a better example for society as a whole? Is Shelly doing aservice to her daughter by letting her see how "mommy" handles thatsituation?

This show has become the poster child for a professor toteach his students all about narcissism and pathological behavior.

love this post and agree with it whole heartedly, and it seems if you do like the good guys or the ones who are cosidered the "good" guys or the simpleton, or the stupid ones because they do not manipulate as well or lie as well, then we are accused of being crazy and the only reason we are saying the things we are about Shelly is becuase our favs lost, to me this is ridiculous, I see shelly for who she is in the BB house, cant say outside of that, but if these are her bad qualities in the house, what does she do when noone is watching?? scary and I think it is very inapproiate for her 8 ur old to be watching any part of this debacle

love this post and agree with it whole heartedly, and it seems if you do like the good guys or the ones who are cosidered the "good" guys or the dimpleton, or the stupid ones because they do not manipulate as well or lie as well, then we are accused of being crazy and the only reason we are saying the things we are about Shelly is becuaseour fvas lost, to me this is ridiculous, I see shelly for who she is in the BB house, cant say otside of htat, but if these are her bad qualities in the house, what does she do when noone is watching?? scary and I think it is very inapproiae for her 8 ur old to be watching any part of this debacle

No one is calling Jejo fans crazy, what some people are saying is that this is BB, i don't know why people are so upset and shocked by that. You really like funny DR's, cute little girls, and hot guys over actual BB game-play? BB is built on manipulation, that is why so many like this game, It can be a game of chess, a game of checkers, or not a game at all...but like ride on the lazy river with friends. Many people, including myself, have no problem with the third option there, but I prefer game. And i think many Jejo fans preferred game too until it didn't go their way last night. Nothing was ugly about last night, it was just someone making a play in a game that is all.

How is shelly a beotch? I thought Morty's was a place to discuss BB not a Jejo fan site, guess I was mistaken. Shelly made a great play last night for her game, and has played a great social and manipulative game up to this point....too sad that Jejo fans can't recognize that because they are too bitter. I guess they shouldve changed the name of this show this year to Big Brother STARRING Jeff and Jordan, everyone else is a meanie...lol.

The jury is still out on this...

"This show has become the poster child for a professor toteach his students all about narcissism and pathological behavior."

I'm sorry but what? I don't think there is much more narcissism then a guy calling himself "big jeff" every other sentence. I like the guy, but come on get real. Can't believe people are really falling for this guy's charm as the golden child. He played the game and lost, simple.

"This show has become the poster child for a professor toteach his students all about narcissism and pathological behavior."

I'm sorry but what? I don't think there is much more narcissism then a guy calling himself "big jeff" every other sentence. I like the guy, but come on get real. Can't believe people are really falling for this guy's charm as the golden child. He played the game and lost, simple.

you cannot be serious in that you this he means that, it is said all in fun, and even me who is very dry gets that , where is a sense of humor around here, narcissistic??? laughable, if I was younger I would go for Jeff in a hot second, no doubt about it, great looks , funny, all around guy.

No one is calling Jejo fans crazy, what some people are saying is that this is BB, i don't know why people are so upset and shocked by that. You really like funny DR's, cute little girls, and hot guys over actual BB game-play? BB is built on manipulation, that is why so many like this game, It can be a game of chess, a game of checkers, or not a game at all...but like ride on the lazy river with friends. Many people, including myself, have no problem with the third option there, but I prefer game. And i think many Jejo fans preferred game too until it didn't go their way last night. Nothing was ugly about last night, it was just someone making a play in a game that is all.

This is my take-away from what I've been reading from the people in the Jeff/Jordan camp...they fall into one of these categories or a combo of #2 & #3

1. Jordan is "pure" and Jeff is "stand-up" and "straight forward" therefore Shelly must be evil.

2. I like the Jordan and Jeff characters and therefore I do not like the Shelly character.

3. Shelly is weird/crazy

I think a lot of the people in camp #1 are taking the "game" way too seriously and don't mind your option #3 unless it causes the two greatest people in the world to lose.

I think she's a nut job too but I'd like to believe that the BB House made her that way and she's not reaaaaaally as mean in real life. Keep hope alive???

I don't care if she is a nut job outside the house. Inside the house she made a great move at the right time. She is trying to make it to the end. That deserves a pat on the back. She should quit worrying about Jordo and play her game. Jordo is a grown woman that made her own decision to come back into the house. Jordo needs to just shut up and play the game. Otherwise she needs to DOR.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name