Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the thing you hit on is the fact that Dr. Will knew what he was doing and Shelly doesn't.

Yes, and not only that he told you what he was gonna do, but they thought he was playin and then he would do exactly what he said he would, I jsut got thru watching his season, hilarious and very humble beginnings BB

I think the thing you hit on is the fact that Dr. Will knew what he was doing and Shelly doesn't.

People are really underestimating this woman if they do not think she knows what she is doing, she has known what she is doing from the beginning. Guys, I think it is simple. She IS big fans of Jejo, she adores them. She WAS star-struck when she walked through that door on Day 1. Her pre-show clip she said she loved Jejo and they were her favorite and loved them. This tore her up but she felt she had to do it to help her game, but it hurt her very much. Also , I am sure it would be hard to be away from your daughter for that long and have to be locked up in a house with Rachel for 24 hours a day, I am sure that is an emotional roller-coaster. She is like Amber or Jordan but with brains. She knew what she was doing since week 1 when she turned on the newbies and joined forces with the vets, specifically Jejo, from the start.

People are really underestimating this woman if they do not think she knows what she is doing, she has known what she is doing from the beginning. Guys, I think it is simple. She IS big fans of Jejo, she adores them. She WAS star-struck when she walked through that door on Day 1. Her pre-show clip she said she loved Jejo and they were her favorite and loved them. This tore her up but she felt she had to do it to help her game, but it hurt her very much. Also , I am sure it would be hard to be away from your daughter for that long and have to be locked up in a house with Rachel for 24 hours a day, I am sure that is an emotional roller-coaster. She is like Amber or Jordan but with brains. She knew what she was doing since week 1 when she turned on the newbies and joined forces with the vets, specifically Jejo, from the start.

I see your point with her looking at the game in a big-picture fashion. I just wonder if she knows what she's doing in terms of how she is behaving and the impact of her behavior.

How is shelly a beotch? I thought Morty's was a place to discuss BB not a Jejo fan site, guess I was mistaken. Shelly made a great play last night for her game, and has played a great social and manipulative game up to this point....too sad that Jejo fans can't recognize that because they are too bitter. I guess they shouldve changed the name of this show this year to Big Brother STARRING Jeff and Jordan, everyone else is a meanie...lol.

I disagree about the great play for her game last night. If anything, she has very little chance of winning the game now (that is if she ever had any chance). It was a great play for Porsche and Kalia, but not Shelly.

I can't see any scenario where she could win in the end against anyone. Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Brendon are very likely to vote for whoever she's up against at the end. Best case scenario she is 3 votes in the hole at the end if Rachel or Jordan somehow make it to the final 2 and then the rest will have a decision to make.

. She is like Amber or Jordan but with brains

Just wrong, even if I was no a fan of Jordan I think this is wrong, Jordan is not stupid, and why anyone would think that is beyond me, she gets nervous, and she is unsure of herself, but not stupid

I see your point with her looking at the game in a big-picture fashion. I just wonder if she knows what she's doing in terms of how she is behaving and the impact of her behavior.

How is she behaving? Fans take this way too seriously. None of us know how we would act in that house in that high-stakes game. What has she done that is bad? She is playing the game, and she is emotional, ok..so what?

I used flashback to find the part where Rachel and Jordan were calling Shelly a bitch and all I found was at 4:00pm BBT R/J were in the bathroom talking about Dick calling Daniele a bitch. Rachel said "she is a bitch" fairly loud as Shelly was in the kitchen. Then Shelly went into the spaceship room and sat on the bed with her head down. Could that be what she thought was them talking about her?

How is she behaving? Fans take this way too seriously. None of us know how we would act in that house in that high-stakes game. What has she done that is bad? She is playing the game, and she is emotional, ok..so what?

I'm not referring to "behaving" as how people watching will perceive it. I'm referring to "behaving" as how the other houseguests will perceive her and how it would impact her chances of winning in the end.

I disagree about the great play for her game last night. If anything, she has very little chance of winning the game now (that is if she ever had any chance). It was a great play for Porsche and Kalia, but not Shelly.

I can't see any scenario where she could win in the end against anyone. Jeff, Jordan, Rachel and Brendon are very likely to vote for whoever she's up against at the end. Best case scenario she is 3 votes in the hole at the end if Rachel or Jordan somehow make it to the final 2 and then the rest will have a decision to make.

Well, that is because the jury is full of idiots and can't see the big picture. Shelly made a big power play last night for herself, and if she does end up in the final two against these people and they don't vote her to win based on bitterness then that is a disservice to the game, but you're right, with this jury I'd expect it. Jeff doesn't seem like a guy to shrug things off and actually let the game be about soomeone other than him. If he steps back and sees how Shelly played this game, and is up in the final two against anyone of these people then she should be an 7-0 winner. It would be a great game play in the context of Big Brother, but maybe not in the context of Bb13 because of the selfish dolt vets on the jury who think winning comps is the entire game, sad.

she is trying to play the game but is having a nervous breakdown, she is losing it more every time I watch her, it is scary to me, she is over emotional , irrational, and also is having guilt feelings , guilt will eat you alive.She started messing up her game when she started hating on Rachel, and then acting like a mico manager on the cleaning and what all was going on at all times in the house, she was bouncing off the walls with flying back and forth to try and keep up with all the gossip and the lies she had put out there, and saying out of the other side of her mouth how truthful she was and overly drumming it in to evey one who would listen, When someone is telling you all the time how truthful they are is when they are lying the most,

I'm not referring to "behaving" as how people watching will perceive it. I'm referring to "behaving" as how the other houseguests will perceive her and how it would impact her chances of winning in the end.

So you don't think two or three weeks of cooling down and actually thinking about the game will do anything in the jury? Will Jeff really hold that much of a grudge because he got played? Weak if true and tells us more about Brenchel and Jejo if that is true.

I used flashback to find the part where Rachel and Jordan were calling Shelly a bitch and all I found was at 4:00pm BBT R/J were in the bathroom talking about Dick calling Daniele a bitch. Rachel said "she is a bitch" fairly loud as Shelly was in the kitchen. Then Shelly went into the spaceship room and sat on the bed with her head down. Could that be what she thought was them talking about her?

I saw that convo too but I didn't know Shelly was in the kitchen. I'll bet shelly just heard the word bitch and ran with it. She loves to twist things in order to taint other hg's character. Sounds like something she would have done.

I think it's going to affect her life outside the house negatively---whether this is fair or not

OH that season NEVER happened, I only acknowledge their first season.... in my world there is no BB where Boogie won anything

Good idea! I'm on board with this!

Well, that is because the jury is full of idiots and can't see the big picture. Shelly made a big power play last night for herself, and if she does end up in the final two against these people and they don't vote her to win based on bitterness then that is a disservice to the game, but you're right, with this jury I'd expect it. Jeff doesn't seem like a guy to shrug things off and actually let the game be about soomeone other than him. If he steps back and sees how Shelly played this game, and is up in the final two against anyone of these people then she should be an 7-0 winner. It would be a great game play in the context of Big Brother, but maybe not in the context of Bb13 because of the selfish dolt vets on the jury who think winning comps is the entire game, sad.

Well you can climb down off your high horse, since someone already posted in the Jeff thread that he acknowledged that Shelley voting him out was a good game move

Your point is moot anyway unless Shelley steps up and wins something, I can't see Shelley getting close to final 2

she is trying to play the game but is having a nervous breakdown, she is losing it more every time I watch her, it is scary to me, she is over emotional , irrational, and also is having guilt feelings , guilt will eat you alive.She started messing up her game when she started hating on Rachel, and then acting like a mico manager on the cleaning and what all was going on at all times in the house, she was bouncing off the walls with flying back and forth to try and keep up with all the gossip and the lies she had put out there, and saying out of the other side of her mouth how truthful she was and overly drumming it in to evey one who would listen, When someone is telling you all the time how truthful they are is when they are lying the most,

I wonder if she is truly selling the lie or if she really believes the lie. She seems so genuinely neurotic in her reactions to Rachel that it would be pretty reasonable for her to have twisted in her own mind what really happened.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name