Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit old to ask for birthday presents but this year I made an exception --- I wanted to see Shelly evicted!!! (Shelly's butt --> :hammer:)

Thank you Rachel for winning the POV and making my wish possible and thanks to Jordan for the assist!! Shelly over-played and over-stayed and thankfully will not get PAID. She can go home now and tell those pathetic blustery fairy tales of hers to someone who might care. She reminds me of Coach from Survivor, without the 'charm'. (Imagine how sad many of us are that news of his return to Survivor)

party_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif

I didn't realize how much she stressed me. So happy she is not there to mess with people's emotions and game.

I am glad that she is gone, too. Her gift of gab got to be too much for me to handle. The woman is a sad piece of work. And.....I'm with you, LizPu, re: Coach returning. A little of him went a long way with me.

Shelly can really slipinto the fake nice persona with ease, can't she? Talking with Julie you'd think she was just Mrs. Carebear.

And what is it with CBS and their rerun people? Coach? Poor tribe that gets him to deal with.

Agree. I don't have that kind of patience. Especially if I was hungry, needed a bath and a shampoo. Not to mention some Crest. I mean, really.

And yeah, it is all BS with Shelly. Must be a sad sack, indeed, when she is alone. Deflated.

Guest 6Borders

Shelly came to play the game and play it hard and I respected that right up there with past evil (not evel) HG's, but her final speech made me lose any last respect I might have been harboring for her as a player. At least Dr. Will addressed everyone with his arrogant speech (challenging them to vote against him) but Shelly ignoring Kalia, Porsche (and Adam) and only addressing the Grodner Girls was downright disrespectful to the game (such as it is). If I were Kalia, I would have voted her butt out!!!

Did anyone catch that Shelly was reading from something during her DR on Thursday show? It was when she was talking about the ring. Towards the end she looks to the left and you could tell she was reading from something. Looks forward and than has to look back because she forgot what she was suppose to say.

I'm so happy that she gone. :party_smilie:

So glad to see Shelly go and also to read these forums and find out I wasn't alone in loathing her. I thought for a second that maybe she had convinced Rachel to keep her was very glad when the two voted her out. Next stop, she gets to deal with Jeff, ROFL.

yeah!! she is gone!!!party_smilie.gifparty_smilie.gif cannot wait for u shelly to see that u are one of the most despised players in BB history...coming from me a fan from BB1 that says a lot...u were such a smug biotch with Julie...as Craven said can't wait for Jeff to get a piece of u!!

why is there trivia, its about time for me to cut these live feeds loose there is nothing going on, it is boring, constant wbrb and now trivia, they already did the noms

Hey Shelly how did karma taste. You know I wanted to try to maybe reconcile with you, but then the whole fake ring bullshit was just it for me. You really will go to no lengths to win this game. So glad you are gone and you deserve to be sitting there.

I said last week you were a total idiot to make that move so soon and I was right!

My personal opinion is, when grodner found out Shelly had a better than expected shot at staying in the house, grodner tip Rachel off about the ring. I seriously doubt that rachal recognized that it was a fake ring without help.

Fakes are easy to identify... I am sure Rachel noticed it right away...

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name