Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

It's not J or R's doing or fault this happened, I agree. They have had several Pandora's boxes before where it didn't effect this much of the game like this one did. Six people left and they decide to pull the pairs up again and have Jordan with Rachel before noms? It was Porsche who opened it, but it was BB who decided to make it mean as much as it did. They have had money come from the sky, they have had Jesse come back and screw with the HOH, they had someone come back for 24 hours....none of that really screwed with the actual game, this did in a big way and it helped Jordan more than anyone.

It wouldn't have helped her if Rachel wouldn't have won the veto. At this point of the game winning the comps is really important. I hope Shelly goes home.... I am not a fan of hers.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Shelly has played a really good game of manipulation. She put ideas into peoples heads and let them do the dirty work. I also fully expected her to make a move - she just made the move too soon. And she should have made it against Rachel not against Jeff.

Now that she made her move and it failed she needs to own up to it and quit playing the victim. I don't begrudge her playing hard I just don't like how she got in Jordans face and tried to say she felt worse than Jordan. Silly Woman.

She lost my vote at that point.

It would be hilarious if Jordan and Rachel out of stupidity keep Shelly and she wins HOH and puts them up :animated_rotfl:

LOL! If that did happen then R & J deserve to be put up and sent packing, however I don't think that S would put up J this time, I believe she would only target R...

Rachel is too trusting of Shelly. She seems to want to keep her no matter how many times Jordan points out the negatives. Jordan doesn't trust Shelly anymore but she trusts Rachel. Rachel doesn't want to trust Adam because Adam didn't trust her for the longest time. If they keep Shelly, they're fools. I think Shelly could care less about redemption or what the fans think of her. She'll be like Maggie, Jen and Natalie and disappear into BB hated houseguest oblivion.

Shelly seems really calm...a lot more calm I thought she would be before tomorrow's eviction.....maybe she's accepted her fate...or maybe she's positive she's staying....too bad they are not on lockdown...I always enjoy nictotine withdrawl Shelly....I really have no preference if her or Adam leave...both are worthless...both would never win HOH.....and her one vote to evict Jeff in now way justifies her worthless gameplay..Good riddance prune face

Maybe Shelly got some special power from the fortune teller and that is why she knew she could make her move evicting Jeff? She may turn around tonight and reveal her power and put R/J back up. :party_smilie:

Slim, there's a facebook page devoted to killing Shelly. People have been calling her job to get her fired. Grodner posted it on twitter yesterday asking people to stop. I just find it ironic that Shelly has been playing this way all season but as soon as she turned on J/J all hell breaks loose. I have never liked Shelly. I have seen her for what she is all season. Quit blaming Shelly for the fight on Thursday night. Jordan was the one that started that fight by talking about Shelly. Shelly went into the room to defend herself. If that would have been anybody else except Jordan she was yelling at nobody would have cared. But since it was little miss sweet and innocent Jordan now Shelly is a bully. Did anybody care when Shelly went off on Kalia and Porshe when she overheard them talking about her a couple weeks ago? Nope! It was bravo Shelly because she was still on J/J's side at the time.

TMZ is reporting this morning about death threats made to Shelly's family by phone and email. Here is the link (sorry if this has been posted I looked but didn't see anything) Shelly on TMZ ,if its not okay to post this link feel free to remove it with my apologies.

So we are sure? Does she know? Was she told by someone in particular or is she just suspecting?

She asked Jordan and Rachel if they are going to tell her and they said no, it's going to be a surprise. I think she may know but she's probably holding out hope.

She asked Jordan and Rachel if they are going to tell her and they said no, it's going to be a surprise. I think she may know but she's probably holding out hope.

I wish R/J would have told Sheldon she's safe, then kicked her to the curb. :animated_wave: Buh bye lier.

Thank you!

Me too Shipp--dang it--it's never a surprise! I want to see her flip out!

LOL I heard Craplia was angry because no one would tell her their vote!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHHA :outfitted_pirate:

I read/heard somewhere that Shelly offered Rachel her grandmothers diamond ring to keep her in the game...is that true? WHAT a DESPERADO...and I KNOW she PROMISED to help further Jorchel in the game...JUST LIKE SHE TOLD J/J...her lying is NON-STOP...maybe she's SOOooo delusional about everything without her "MONSTER" she can't function!

Can't wait to see her skinny a$$ walk out...wish NO ONE would clap, but they sort of HAVE TO as per production!

I think she's just a compulsive liar. Probably like that in real life, too. She might even believe half the lies she spews. In any case, it's a really stupid way to play the game. If you always lie about everything, nobody's going to believe you when you really need a lie to work. She lies so much, she can't keep them all straight in her head, and is getting caught on so many. Worthless player. Probably worthless human being, too.

Maybe those death threats to her family will cause her to rethink the way she behaves. Then again, probably not.

I ALMOST feel sorry for Shelly. She was going along, playing a good game, playing both sides without really being caught but appearing to be sticking to her alliance with J/J. Then, BAM!!! She was just too mean and evil about the flop. Now she's trying to flip back to the nice Shelly...I don't know what to think about her anymore!!! I think that in her mind that she THINKS that she's played the game with integrity, etc.

I think that she will be super shocked when she figures out how much of America thinks about her game play. She's going to have to hide out for a while. Can't wait to see the Jury House welcome from Jeff next week!

I read/heard somewhere that Shelly offered Rachel her grandmothers diamond ring to keep her in the game...is that true? WHAT a DESPERADO...and I KNOW she PROMISED to help further Jorchel in the game...JUST LIKE SHE TOLD J/J...her lying is NON-STOP...maybe she's SOOooo delusional about everything without her "MONSTER" she can't function!

Can't wait to see her skinny a$$ walk out...wish NO ONE would clap, but they sort of HAVE TO as per production!

She offered to let Rachel "hold onto it" and said that if she votes Rachel out, she can keep the ring. I think she would've still voted Rachel out and then tackled her at the door to get it back from her. :P

You forget that in 2 weeks they want her vote. (If one or both of them makes the finals.)

I didn't forget the Jury vote. But, I'd let the chit fly and wherever it lands it lands. Remember Sheldon could be F2 also (tho highly unlikely) and need Jury votes for her nasty play.

I didn't forget the Jury vote. But, I'd let the chit fly and wherever it lands it lands. Remember Sheldon could be F2 also (tho highly unlikely) and need Jury votes for her nasty play.

:animated_rotfl: Don't forget Shipp would be the first one out of the house if she was on anyway, only after breaking an arm or two! :animated_rotfl:

Shipp :smitten:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name