Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

I am sad they are even talking to her at all. :disappointed:

I hate that Jordan is speaking to her too. No way are they gonna keep Shelly, they're just talking to have something to talk about. As Jeff would say....Shelly's out!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of you that said that Shelly preferred the 'hard liquor' hit the nail right on the head... Rachel was talking about cooking with 'your significant other' and drinking a glass of wine & Shelly said "Tequila!" Rachel said "You cook with Tequila?" Shelly says "Well not cook with it but we drink it when we cook!!!"

All of you that said that Shelly preferred the 'hard liquor' hit the nail right on the head... Rachel was talking about cooking with 'your significant other' and drinking a glass of wine & Shelly said "Tequila!" Rachel said "You cook with Tequila?" Shelly says "Well not cook with it but we drink it when we cook!!!"

No wonder Shelley knows nothing about food :animated_rotfl:

OK sorry--new story(I'm plagarizing here)

Adam J/R just made a F3 deal

""That was the most convincing thing Adam has said: "You keep me and I will get those bitches out for you."

I think he is totally with them but they are running the risk of seriously pissing him off with all this back and forth.

I don't particularly care for him, but I like him better than Shelley, Porsche or Kalia.""

But Adam is on the block and J/R are the majority votes. Obviously he's going to say that.

He's a floater, has been a floater since week 2 and he will continue to be on.

she is horrid..after tonites show hope Rach and Jordo see her true colors..would not want her as my employee,,,this woMAN has no integrity...said it b4 will say it again..so sad for her daughter to have such a skank as her mother

Shelly to Rachel......"I have presents for you guys".......really? What's she going to give them, the clothes off her back? :animated_rotfl:

Shelly to Adam....."I just cannot believe how inseperable R & J are!" (what did you think Shelly, Jordan would come running to you after you dumped Jeff?)

Shelly grilling Adam for information on this and that then goes in and said who are you going work with? Who are you taking to F2?

She is trying to get ammunition to use against him.

He would not give her any answers.

whewwww

But Adam is on the block and J/R are the majority votes. Obviously he's going to say that.

He's a floater, has been a floater since week 2 and he will continue to be on.

J & R should split their vote and let Porch be the deciding vote as HOH. Hah I'd love to see that. And Porch with blood on her hands.

Since she is Co-HOH I didn't think Kalia could vote? She was given automatic safety by joining with Porche so that would take her vote away I would think. That only leaves R/J to vote. If its a tie I would think it would be broken by the actual HoH - Porche.

Since she is Co-HOH I didn't think Kalia could vote? She was given automatic safety by joining with Porche so that would take her vote away I would think. That only leaves R/J to vote. If its a tie I would think it would be broken by the actual HoH - Porche.

Okay now I'm confused........until tomorrow I'm pooped.

IDK, Kalia's been complaining all day because no one is asking for her vote (?)

Also, R/J said she wants to know who they're voting for so she can vote the same.

Don't feel bad, Shipp.....even the other HGs have forgotten about Kalia's vote :animated_rotfl:

You may be right then. There very well may be 3 votes afterall. I sure hope they vote out Shelly. Adam may win a comp but I'd rather be sitting beside him at F2 than Shelly. Some of the jury just may wake up and see that Shelly has played the best game of all so far. I can't stand her, but gotta give credit where its due. She has lied, stealed, cheated, back stabbed.....whatever it took to further her in the game. And quite frankly, thats what BB is about.

Some of the jury just may wake up and see that Shelly has played the best game of all so far. I can't stand her, but gotta give credit where its due. She has lied, stealed, cheated, back stabbed.....whatever it took to further her in the game. And quite frankly, thats what BB is about.

I just can't figure out if Shelly's game play was intentional or not!!! Either she was lying to us in her earlier DR sessions or they were just edited to make it look like she was playing to further JJ. That all made her look like a total nutjob. It seems now, her DR sessions are all about being there for her family which is the sole reason anyone should play BB.

Her discussion with Jordan about why she voted out Jeff made complete sense even if she was just telling it to Jordan to try and get back on her good side. You do what you have to do to get to the end (for yourself and your family).

It could be that her DR sessions in the beginning were edited that way as a means to get her in good with the JJ fans but then it backfired because everyone included JJ were so shocked when she voted against Jeff that some of the JJ fanatics went nuts and threatened her family. If it had revealed any inkling that she was trying to win for her family maybe things wouldn't have turned out so badly. Now her DR sessions are showing what I think may have been true all along... that Tony and Josie came first. If I am right on this, then yes she played a great game.

As far as Jury, they wouldn't have seen her DR sessions so it could come off that she outsmarted them all and they will either decide it's outstanding game play or they'll still be licking their wounds and vote against her! Personally, I hope she doesn't win or even make it to F2.

You may be right then. There very well may be 3 votes afterall. I sure hope they vote out Shelly. Adam may win a comp but I'd rather be sitting beside him at F2 than Shelly. Some of the jury just may wake up and see that Shelly has played the best game of all so far. I can't stand her, but gotta give credit where its due. She has lied, stealed, cheated, back stabbed.....whatever it took to further her in the game. And quite frankly, thats what BB is about.

yep tis true but that gameplay so in our face creates a certain hatred for her...she does nor have any charn which would endear us to her...harken back to the charm of Dr Will and of Danielle from BB3..shelly is just horrilbe no redeeming features...want her gone!!animated_shocking.gif

Shelly seems really calm...a lot more calm I thought she would be before tomorrow's eviction.....maybe she's accepted her fate...or maybe she's positive she's staying....too bad they are not on lockdown...I always enjoy nictotine withdrawl Shelly....I really have no preference if her or Adam leave...both are worthless...both would never win HOH.....and her one vote to evict Jeff in now way justifies her worthless gameplay..Good riddance prune face

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name