Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was his emergency? I missed the first few episodes.

No one knows. It's been kept pretty quiet. Something about a friend needing him and he left to be there for his friend. Not buying it. I did at first but he was doing shows on his website within days. Must not have been too serious.

What was his emergency? I missed the first few episodes.

There was no emergency. He left the house and was immediately on the internet 24/7. When did he have time to fix this big emergency? :animated_rotfl:

Lenray--EXCELLENT points--- I hardly remember most past HG--this will all blow over--J/J fans will be satisfied because the Pandora's box really helped Jordan--she may still even win.

Len I also love any post that somehow compares the Mafia to IHOP!!! :animated_rotfl: Good times! :animated_bouncy:

It isn't about being rational or bias, it is about what happened, what are the facts that are not up for debate without bias. I agree with you that game philosophy and opinion there is no absolute truth, however this week it's different because of the twist.....

1. If Pbox twist wasn't throw in this week would shelly be safe this week and perhaps beyond?

2. If Pbox twist wasn't throw in this week would Jordan be going to jury?

aren't both of those answers yes? The only people distorting reality is people who believe what "did shelly in was this that or the other". What did shelly in right now was the new twist, can't that at least be agreed upon?

Like I wrote earlier, I don't think shelly would be in the final two in any scenario with or without Jeff, but I do feel that she made a play to further herself in the game had it not been of course for this twist.

This is exactly why your arguments seem convoluted when I read them. You say you speak in facts and then give us two "IF" examples. Noone knows for sure what would have happened because it DIDN'T! Therefore, you and I can speculate or weigh the odds of what probably would have happened but, in the end it is our OPINION, not factual.

So, no we can't agree on what Shelly did was only to further her game. As of now... we don't know if it did or didn't. And, on Thursday we'll see if she makes it further than F6.

I respect that our opinions differ and I don't expect you to change yours to fit mine. However, I feel like I'm saying the same thing over and over and it's boring me now. :lol: I maybe bow out of this discussion, but, it's been fun while it last so, thanks for the back and forth.

See ya around the boards! :D

So what's the difference between Jeff/Jordon "voting with the house" and voting to evict Brendon and Shelly trying to further her game by voting out Jeff? To me they both stabbed the ones they were working with backs yet we are supposed to feel bad for Jordon and be angry at Shelly? I can't stand Shelly but lets not forget Jeff/Jordon turned on their allaince first.

So what's the difference between Jeff/Jordon "voting with the house" and voting to evict Brendon and Shelly trying to further her game by voting out Jeff?

Most here just love the sweet, lovely Jordan and hot, masculine Jeff. So for me it's OK that they wanted Brenda out. Personally I'm just biased! :animated_bouncy:

Did you post under Crappysucks before? Just curious!

The vets didn't have the votes to keep Brendon regardless. So if they had voted to keep him, the only thing they would have accomplished was pi$$ing off Shelly by voting against her. As it turns out, they didn't have to do a thing to pi$$ off Shelly. :animated_rotfl: She's insane so there's no way of knowing when and where she'll strike.

Most here just love the sweet, lovely Jordan and hot, masculine Jeff. So for me it's OK that they wanted Brenda out. Personally I'm just biased! :animated_bouncy:

Did you post under Crappysucks before? Just curious!

No I have this one and an eveldick one that I can't remember. I figured people being biased is the reason for the double standard and at this rate in the game I have no idea who I want to win. I know I don't want Shelly or Adam to win because they are floaters. I maybe leaning for a Pors/Kaila final 2 just because the vets could of owned the house had they just been able to get over what happened in week 3 but somethinh tells me it will be a newbie vs vet in the final 2.

No I have this one and an eveldick one that I can't remember. I figured people being biased is the reason for the double standard and at this rate in the game I have no idea who I want to win. I know I don't want Shelly or Adam to win because they are floaters. I maybe leaning for a Pors/Kaila final 2 just because the vets could of owned the house had they just been able to get over what happened in week 3 but somethinh tells me it will be a newbie vs vet in the final 2.

I've been in that situation before--not really positive who I am going for! I definitely don't want Shelly to win but I do go back and forth on Adam. Come to think of it--it probably always depends on if he is helping J/J at the moment! :animated_bouncy:

The vets didn't have the votes to keep Brendon regardless. So if they had voted to keep him, the only thing they would have accomplished was pi$$ing off Shelly by voting against her. As it turns out, they didn't have to do a thing to pi$$ off Shelly. :animated_rotfl: She's insane so there's no way of knowing when and where she'll strike.

To me they should of still stayed loyal to Brendon/Rachael and let Dani be the deciding vote but they didn't because they saw it as a chance to get rid of a strong player and they wanted to make sure thye had the votes ro get Brendon out. To me the house is full of people who lie including Jeff/Jordon. Hell they had 4-5 different final 3 deals? It's sad when you think Racheal has been one of the most honest/loyal players in the game.

I've been in that situation before--not really positive who I am going for! I definitely don't want Shelly to win but I do go back and forth on Adam. Come to think of it--it probably always depends on if he is helping J/J at the moment! :animated_bouncy:

I wanted Dani to win it all and was hoping the vets could get back on the same page and get the newbies out but now I am not sure who's side I am on. I guess I would want Por/shelia and Jor/Rach to team up and get the other 2 floaters out and then see which side wins but we all know that won't happen because one side will screw the other.

So what's the difference between Jeff/Jordon "voting with the house" and voting to evict Brendon and Shelly trying to further her game by voting out Jeff? To me they both stabbed the ones they were working with backs yet we are supposed to feel bad for Jordon and be angry at Shelly? I can't stand Shelly but lets not forget Jeff/Jordon turned on their allaince first.

The difference is that J/J TOLD Brendon, up front, that they weren't voting for him, because he didn't have the votes to stay. It pissed Rachel off, but Brendon was NOT mad & told them he understood. Shelly could have done the same thing. Jordan even ASKED Shelly if she wanted out of the alliance & Shelly adamantly refused, saying she was with them(J/J) till the end--all the while she'd already decided to flip & keep Dani and was badgering Adam to flip with her. Shelly could have spoken up right then & told Jordan, "I honestly don't believe I can beat you. I know I told you I don't need the $, but I really do, so I have to play my own game". But, as we all know, she didn't.

Shelly did this to herself. No one made her do the the things she did in order to advance to nowhere in this game. On top of it she's as crazy as a loon. If you don't believe me, checkout her facial expressions during that big argument before the double eviction. The look on her face when she cornered Adam and went off tells the story. That girl needs serious help and that is no joke. Just lies on top of lies, with no hesitation. It's a good thing Jeff isn't one of those people who becomes so emotional in a confrontation he can't think, or that comment to Adam that gave her away would have gone right over his head. Her husband and employer can't be too proud of her at the moment. I know I wouldn't if someone in my family were in there behaving like that.

Shelly did this to herself. No one made her do the the things she did in order to advance to nowhere in this game. On top of it she's as crazy as a loon. If you don't believe me, checkout her facial expressions during that big argument before the double eviction. The look on her face when she cornered Adam and went off tells the story. That girl needs serious help and that is no joke. Just lies on top of lies, with no hesitation. It's a good thing Jeff isn't one of those people who becomes so emotional in a confrontation he can't think, or that comment to Adam that gave her away would have gone right over his head. Her husband and employer can't be too proud of her at the moment. I know I wouldn't if someone in my family were in there behaving like that.

I totally agree Shaggy....She's a real wackjob. (crazy as a loon....ROTFLOL!!!) I just have to laugh at the crazies out there who would call her work and demand she be fired for voting Jeff out? LOL!! I really needed this laugh today. I just hope Jordan and Rachel stick to their guns and get this "C" out of the house.

I totally agree Shaggy....She's a real wackjob. (crazy as a loon....ROTFLOL!!!) I just have to laugh at the crazies out there who would call her work and demand she be fired for voting Jeff out? LOL!! I really needed this laugh today. I just hope Jordan and Rachel stick to their guns and get this "C" out of the house.

Oh, she's gone this week that's for certain.

Anyone making a death threat to a hg and/or their family is not a fan; but indeed insane...Because fans know Jeff is fine, and that basically it is a game. Jeff has said over and again that he respects those who play the game. So, while his was a shocking and abrupt exit, I have no doubt that he's already calmed down, and thinking that Shelly's move was a good one.

I may post my dislike of someone's game play or their personality, but for people to take it out of the game and threaten her family and call someone's job has just gone way overboard. Just post in the forums people and keep it in perspective. It is a game only. Not real life! That had to be so scary for her family!

The difference is that J/J TOLD Brendon, up front, that they weren't voting for him, because he didn't have the votes to stay. It pissed Rachel off, but Brendon was NOT mad & told them he understood. Shelly could have done the same thing. Jordan even ASKED Shelly if she wanted out of the alliance & Shelly adamantly refused, saying she was with them(J/J) till the end--all the while she'd already decided to flip & keep Dani and was badgering Adam to flip with her. Shelly could have spoken up right then & told Jordan, "I honestly don't believe I can beat you. I know I told you I don't need the $, but I really do, so I have to play my own game". But, as we all know, she didn't.

J/J voted out an alliance member which is worse then voting to keep someone J/J wanted out. It's not like her vote to keep Dani meant J/J would be sent packing. It's funny how the "perfect couple" think it's ok to have a final 3 deal with everyone in the house but when someone makes a smart game move against then they act like someone killed their puppy.

First of all, "multiple phone calls" could be anything more than 1 phone call.

There are ZERO details on these so-called threats. They could be coming from other kids at the elementary school that Shelly's kid attends. Which still sucks for the kid, but lets not assume that we are dealing with deranged psychos on the loose. I'm guessing that the over-dramatic news hounds over at TMZ left this one pretty vague for a reason.

This is exactly why your arguments seem convoluted when I read them. You say you speak in facts and then give us two "IF" examples. Noone knows for sure what would have happened because it DIDN'T! Therefore, you and I can speculate or weigh the odds of what probably would have happened but, in the end it is our OPINION, not factual.

So, no we can't agree on what Shelly did was only to further her game. As of now... we don't know if it did or didn't. And, on Thursday we'll see if she makes it further than F6.

I respect that our opinions differ and I don't expect you to change yours to fit mine. However, I feel like I'm saying the same thing over and over and it's boring me now. :lol: I maybe bow out of this discussion, but, it's been fun while it last so, thanks for the back and forth.

See ya around the boards! :D

I haven't been involved in these back and forths with Dede but I have read them and this is exactly what I was thinking. Why keep arguing a "what if" scenario when you want to keep saying you are dealing in facts and reality? Shelly is going home on Thursday (my opinion) in 6th place instead of the 3rd place she was so afraid of. Yes, because of Pandora's Box, but also because of what she did to Jeff and Jordan and what she has done the whole game - play both sides and lie as it suited her. She got caught, she's screwed.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name