Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

When Brittney's house burned down, I don't believe they told her, so I doubt they will tell Shelley anything. I highly doubt there is any real danger anyway, some twisted individuals wanted some attention and they are getting it, hopefully they can get more by becoming big bertha's b?tch in prison.

P.S They didn't tell Dick anything, he left when he was supposed to, I don' t believe for a second that that wasn't a set up to get Dani into the game.

JMHO

Totally agree. We have no pertinent facts (of which I am aware) and until then, I've no clue what happened and won't be jumping to any conclusions.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agree. We have no pertinent facts (of which I am aware) and until then, I've no clue what happened and won't be jumping to any conclusions.

Slimcruz, thanks for the discussion and the education about the game over the last few days. I believe I learned this show isn't for me; it's just too toxic & contrived to me. Regardless, thanks for being open along to way.

Shelly just could not leave people alone! When Jeff and Adam were talking PRIVATELY she barged in. Everyone blamed Jeff for the fight with Shelly but it was Adam that really jumped on her.

Then the fight with Jordan - Shelly could not back off. In both of those situations her desire to cover up her involvement caused her to be too aggressive.

Not gonna help with her need to win the money IMO

Shelly just could not leave people alone! When Jeff and Adam were talking PRIVATELY she barged in. Everyone blamed Jeff for the fight with Shelly but it was Adam that really jumped on her.

Then the fight with Jordan - Shelly could not back off. In both of those situations her desire to cover up her involvement caused her to be too aggressive.

Not gonna help with her need to win the money IMO

So true!! Also, the whole plan to try to save Dani was Shelley's and she kept harping on Adam to keep Dani AFTER he repeatedly said he didn't want to YET she still tried to throw Adam under on the bus as if it was his doing??!!

Shelley is a piece of poop.

So true!! Also, the whole plan to try to save Dani was Shelley's and she kept harping on Adam to keep Dani AFTER he repeatedly said he didn't want to YET she still tried to throw Adam under on the bus as if it was his doing??!!

Shelley is a piece of poop.

I noticed the same thing...she kept saying, "Well, Adam was talking to Dani the whole time too!", when actually it was Dani and crew coming to him to twist his arm for his vote. He finally told them that he was voting her out and THEY STILL DID NOT LEAVE HIM ALONE but Shelly made it sound like it was all Adam's idea. It worked for a while because Jeff questioned him after the Dani vote AND the vote to send him out of the house.

I told my wife that it was pretty funny how she was working both sides of the house but it would eventually bite her in the butt if she was not careful and that was obviuosly an understatement.

I only hope that Rachel and Jordan do not change their minds and let her stay. It may be a good game move but taking another chance on being backstabbed outweighs what benefit, if any, is there.

I want Shelly to go ASAP. I hate to listen to this flashback from last night of Shelly working and working and working on Jordan. She is filled with so so many lies.

I want her GONE! I don't want Jordan to believe her.

I agree with you Marty as I just finished watching it...gotta say that I threw up in my mouth a little bit and had ZERO sympathy for Shelly. I was impressed with Jordan for apologizing to HER. I don't wish any ill-will on Shelly per se in her real life but either she deserves an Oscar for her performance or she's cuckoo-cuckooo!!!

Watching the blow up between Shell and Jor and earlier with Jeff and Adam. I am still thinking the same thing I was thinking earlier. She wasn't thinking. Instead of trying to remain calm with Jeff and Adam, she tried to shift the blame and then I think she started blaming it on him. Also barging in on Jeff and Adam while they are quietly talking is rude and it would have been better just to listen at the door or something.

The thing with Jor, after your clan wins HoH, try using the spy screen to see how Jor is doing and then approach her after she's had some time to cool down. Or if you don't have access to the spy screen yet, don't try to make the person who you upset feel like they can't possibly be feeling as bad as you are. Getting in their face and being aggressive just isn't the way to do that.

Since Jor was crying after her boyfriend left and her fellow vet and a newbie friend were sitting with her to express emotion, why not go in with comfort food or a box of good tissues. It'll garner you more empathy points.

Don't know if anyone noticed but when Shelly was making her pitch to R/J, she swore on her child, her husband and her parents that she's repented and would be with them all the way. They still didn't believe her. :smilielol:

Swearing on her child--she is getting worse and worse! :animated_shocking:

the part that weirds me out is when she goes into her sarcastic - -I can't believe you're that immature -- voice when she is the one who is doing the spinning. I don't think the animosity she brings out in people is about the lies per se but the delivery.

Shelly is the hardest HGs I've ever had the displeasure of watching. Aside from that, I thought she was a complete psycho when she appeared to be playing the game so JJ could win??? I'm actually impressed to see her vote Jeff out. No matter what JJ say, it was always their intention to win (as it should be but not to expect others to help them win) so for Shelly, it was the right thing to do. She sucked them in till the end and bailed at the right moment, it's the only way she ever had a chance to making it this far. I really would not like to see her win however, so I hope she is out this week.

Firstly they should not tell Shelly about these threats. She's got enough to deal with. Fer sure the BB House will be cleaner than it has ever been by Thursday thanks to Shelly. I don't hate Shelly just think her game choices sucked. For those of you who have seen BB in previous seasons, how long do you remember the HGs. Few stick in my mind. Shelly has pretty much played out her hand. Who could hate her now. She is now being nice to Jordan again. So the J/J Jihad Squad will probably evaporate. If her life is in danger then call the police/FBI/CIA/Dixie Mafia/IHOP, etc. etc... :inquisitive:

Swearing on her child--she is getting worse and worse! animated_shocking.gif

I always told my children that if I was on a reality show I would be there for them 100% so I would lie cheat and if I had to, I'd swear on their lives; not like I would mean it. I never understood the 'swear on this or that'. I'm pretty sure all the people in courts that are swearing on the bible are not telling the truth. It doesn't mean anything.

I'd may be saying "I swear on my kids lives" but I'd be thinking "I swear on my kids lives (that I will do what I have to do to win this game).

Firstly they should not tell Shelly about these threats.

Did they ever explain why Dick left? That is a serious question. Did BB imply he left because there was a promlem with a loved one? If so they should tell shelly. Even if that wasnt the case with Dick they should tell Shelly some lunatics theatened the life of her daughter!

But just imagine Morty's!!!!!!! Shelly leaves and America votes at the end and Jodon wins!! :party_smilie: Mission accomplished!

Shelly needs to go! Enough said. Anyone saying that Jordon giving up the phone call had any kind of motives other than kindness, needs some counseling in my opinion. Guess people don't run across pure gold people like Jordon that often, so maybe that's why you don't recognize it when you see it. Shelly isn't pure gold, fools gold more like it.

Shelly needs to go! Enough said. Anyone saying that Jordon giving up the phone call had any kind of motives other than kindness, needs some counseling in my opinion. Guess people don't run across pure gold people like Jordon that often, so maybe that's why you don't recognize it when you see it. Shelly isn't pure gold, fools gold more like it.

I dont know if I do something out of the kindness of my heart I dont expect anything in return. If it is out of the pure kindness of your heart why expect anything in return? I dont need counseling for thinking this. Jordon's first response towards Shelly was to yell that she gave her a phoe call.

I want Shelly to go ASAP. I hate to listen to this flashback from last night of Shelly working and working and working on Jordan. She is filled with so so many lies.

I want her GONE! I don't want Jordan to believe her.

HEY SHE'S TOTALLY GONE!!! MEET SHELDON!!!! CLICK ON THE THUMBNAIL BELOW !!!

I dont think bringing up the phone call was "expecting anything in return". Its only reminding the person that you were kind to them and that you are in disbelief that they would stab you in such a way. There were no expectations there. Just because you feel betrayed or let down does not mean you were "expecting" anything.

On the flip side, I don't think Jordan should win this. Yes she's the "Sweetheart" but thats not what wins you the game. Shelly made a bold move, but she is at least playing this game. Still hoping for Rach to win though.

I think BB understands that Shelly will be leaving the jury house on Thursday and when she is in the jury they can choose to tell her if that is what her husband wants. She does get a monitored phone call while in the house.

As far as Dick leaving the house for his emergency. I defended him and said here and said I din't think he would lie. My thought now is there might not have been a real emergency but he didn't want to be in the house after all.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name