Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Sounds like it. She does have 5 days to convince them. As much people hate this woman right now you have to at least like her a bit for a TV show like this. She is at least entertaining and can play the villain. It is much more fun when the Yankees are in the world series because they are a villain, better than a nothing like Adam in the house, right? again, at least Shelly is playing the game, you have to give that to her.

Are you Shelly's mom or husband? I cant imagine anyone else defending her so fervently? NO, I don't think shes the least bit entertaining. It has gotten the point where I cant stand to look at her overly tanned face or hear her smoke harshened voice. Maybe if she was actually playing "the villain" there might be some entertainment value, the one 'you love to hate' but she isnt. She really believes she is the hero of this story; doing everything with a noble heart and true intentions. She is a delusional panderer - just the 'one you hate'.

And in what world are the Yankees the villains? The world series is better when the Yankees are in it because they dominate the sport!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you Shelly's mom or husband? I cant imagine anyone else defending her so fervently? NO, I don't think shes the least bit entertaining. It has gotten the point where I cant stand to look at her overly tanned face or hear her smoke harshened voice. Maybe if she was actually playing "the villain" there might be some entertainment value, the one 'you love to hate' but she isnt. She really believes she is the hero of this story; doing everything with a noble heart and true intentions. She is a delusional panderer - just the 'one you hate'.

And in what world are the Yankees the villains? The world series is better when the Yankees are in it because they dominate the sport!

LOL I was going to ask the same question when she answered every single post I made yesterday with a snarky personal comment. Fortunately, I had to leave the computer and go attend to RL. I don't really get obsessive about liking anyone, but when someone is as NASTY to people as Shelly has been, I do have to get the comment out of my system and this is the go to place! Thanks for that, Morty!

I know I am late but have just watched the Shelly and Jordon talk. I think I am going to throw up!! Shelly is totally delusional if she really believes Jeff and Jordan are going to be happy watching Ms. Skank in the DR and the discussions she has had with other people. Shelly is probably the most disgusting person I have ever watched. I am past this "is a game" this "game" has exposed the true person. She doesn't care about "anything but Jeff and Jordon's friendship after the game"....OMG...Skank thinks she is such a great person. I am sure her daughter is no longer allowed to watch the program and am sure her husband and parents are ashamed of her. If not they should be.

If Jordon turns around at trusts her...then shame on Jordon.

Sounds like it. She does have 5 days to convince them. As much people hate this woman right now you have to at least like her a bit for a TV show like this. She is at least entertaining and can play the villain. It is much more fun when the Yankees are in the world series because they are a villain, better than a nothing like Adam in the house, right? again, at least Shelly is playing the game, you have to give that to her.

Yeah, ummm...no. Can't stand to even see her or hear her voice now, she's been so vile and nasty to so many. She's made fun of every single person in the house at some point! So...yeah, if you think the hate is bad on this board, please, please, please!! don't read Joker's Updates or Survivor Sucks! My goodness, the hate for Shelly on those two boards is WAY WAY more over the top. (albeit, some of it is funny as hell!) Oh, and they mostly hate Kalia on those boards also! I have to admit, and I'm not skinny by any means, the thread about Kalia eating all the time is both intriguing and hysterical! They have tons of pictures of her eating..even a video of her picking food up off the floor and popping it in her mouth!

(Thought I would talk some smack about K to ease the blow of another post bashing Shelly! No need to thank me!)

Quotes from thread on Shelly that was archived:

lvgal, on 28 August 2011 - 12:31 AM, said:

Did anyone just see Shelly weaving back & forth on the bar chair in the kitchen.......is she on something?

Then someone else replied with this:

I think she's been withdrawing from something since she got in the house, maybe like Amber BB8 went cold turkey off Meth.

I have been thinking that she is on something. She either seems to be going 100 miles an hour or her eyes can barely stay open. Someone said she was acting manic with the cleaning and I thought the same thing. She was cleaning like a madwoman then griping about doing it. I wondered then if she was on some kind of stimulant. She drinks a lot of coffee but her "up" times seem a little excessive.

I saw her looking like she was going to fall off the bar stool last night too and thinking she was either really tired or she takes some kind of heavy meds. I know she was hurt so was also thinking maybe they gave her a narcotic pain reliever. But, there have been many times when she looked like she was going to pass out or fall asleep in a conversation.

This is just my opinion and the way I see her, but it would explain many things. I am NOT saying she is on something, just what I have thought at various times this season.

The article about people threatening her family is plain crazy. Frightening stuff.

Well CBS comes through for Jordan again, riding someone else's coattails and screwing over a more deserving player, how pathetic. How many twists to affect the game in one season CBS? Next time Jordan or her immediate alliance member is in trouble are you going to throw in the fortune teller twist to save them once again? Shelly made a play and deserved better than some twist sending her home and someone like Jordan being safe.

Porsche was the genius that elected to open Pandora's Box and change the Noms :animated_rotfl:

She could not have said no, did you know what game that was? Shelly had the veto and Jordan took it and gave confinement and a phone call. She couldn't say, no thanks I'll keep this veto,lol. I'm not saying it wasn't a nice move, but there was also 24 hr confinement that I don't think Jordan or anyone else in the house wanted. You don't know Jordan's full intentions. You don't know if Jordan was desperate to speak to her family but would take 24 hrs of confinement and bread. It was nice, but it wasn't what it has been made out to be either, I think everyone else in the house excluding perhaps Kalia wouldve done it.

Jordan was very excited when she got that phone call, even though it came with the confinement, and said she was taking it so she could talk to her family and not the veto from Shelley, at first. Then she looked over and saw Shelley get teary eyed and then Jordan offered it to her so she could talk to her daughter Josie. So no she didn't have to take it, Jordan had already accepted it.

With what I have read on other sites, this Shelly posts are going to the extreme...So I am taking myself out of the mix, and not post in the Shelly Thread.

I still don't like her, but I am done. I feel everything has already been said more then once.

BYEEEEEEEEE

I'm with you Gizz.....as I back slowly out of this thread!

Shelly got called to the DR... every time I wonder if they are going to tell her about those evil people making death threats to her family since the FBI is getting involved. I know if I were in the house, I would want to know & I would leave in a heartbeat! Still don't like Shelly at all as a player in this game or a TV personality BUT I wish ZERO harm on she or her family....

MYSS911 I don't think they will tell her anything about the threats. There is nothing she can do at this point and I understand her family and CBS have contacted the FBI which is good. There will be supervision at all times for her daughter and her husband will have things under control I am sure.

Telling Shelly would just mess up the game more than it is. What I do hope is CBS recognizes THEIR responsibility in this mess. Because they allow rules to be broken by their own production staff, they have made the situation worse.

ETA - we don't know that is really what happened with Evel Dick. That is only what the rumors are and we could be way off on the real reason. After all, the answer about that came from Evel himself. Do you really believe him? ROFL :animated_rotfl:

MYSS911 I don't think they will tell her anything about the threats. There is nothing she can do at this point and I understand her family and CBS have contacted the FBI which is good. There will be supervision at all times for her daughter and her husband will have things under control I am sure.

Telling Shelly would just mess up the game more than it is. What I do hope is CBS recognizes THEIR responsibility in this mess. Because they allow rules to be broken by their own production staff, they have made the situation worse.

ETA - we don't know that is really what happened with Evel Dick. That is only what the rumors are and we could be way off on the real reason. After all, the answer about that came from Evel himself. Do you really believe him? ROFL :animated_rotfl:

You are probably right... I just have a weird feeling. I know as a mom I would want to know and would be PISSED if there were threats against my family & I didn't know.

What rules were broken by the production staff... (NOT being a smart ass, I just didn't know of any)

Is TMZ the last word on this? Do we know any specifics? Is it rumour? Fact? When did the FBI become involved? Was it actual death threats?

:animated_rotfl:

You are too cute. :animated_rotfl:

Oh lord, I meant the cute remark for Marty. For all I know you might be too cute, too, Arrowhead but I.....you know what I mean.

i agree. As a mom I would want to know my child was in danger, Believe me, NO game is worth staying for if you have a child who is scared and in danger, I would DOR in a minute and demand to be flown home asap.

When Brittney's house burned down, I don't believe they told her, so I doubt they will tell Shelley anything. I highly doubt there is any real danger anyway, some twisted individuals wanted some attention and they are getting it, hopefully they can get more by becoming big bertha's b?tch in prison.

P.S They didn't tell Dick anything, he left when he was supposed to, I don' t believe for a second that that wasn't a set up to get Dani into the game.

JMHO

People have lost their damn minds! I hope the FBI has been called and that every nutball that has made death threats against Shelly and her family are arrested! BB is a game. This game is almost entirely dependent on deception and manipulation. That's why we watch BB! You may not like the way a HG plays the game, but that doesn't give you the right to harm or threaten to harm them. Personally, I can't stand Rachel. I would never want harm to come to her or her family over what she has said or done on BB.

I do think that the decent thing would be to tell Shelly what is going on with the threats and such. I agree with others who have said being a mother, they would want to know that their child may be in danger.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name