Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Slim, there's a facebook page devoted to killing Shelly. People have been calling her job to get her fired. Grodner posted it on twitter yesterday asking people to stop. I just find it ironic that Shelly has been playing this way all season but as soon as she turned on J/J all hell breaks loose. I have never liked Shelly. I have seen her for what she is all season. Quit blaming Shelly for the fight on Thursday night. Jordan was the one that started that fight by talking about Shelly. Shelly went into the room to defend herself. If that would have been anybody else except Jordan she was yelling at nobody would have cared. But since it was little miss sweet and innocent Jordan now Shelly is a bully. Did anybody care when Shelly went off on Kalia and Porshe when she overheard them talking about her a couple weeks ago? Nope! It was bravo Shelly because she was still on J/J's side at the time.

here is another case of ppl seeing and hearing only what they want, shelly is scum, Jordan never started any fight with her she was hurt and upset that shelly just voted out jeff, regardless of whether it was game play or not Jordan has every right to feel hurt, she reallly sruck by that crazy ass, it makes me want to vomit when ppl put Jordan down for being a nice girl who is sweet and is a really caring nice person, shelly is a huge bully, a liar when she doesn't have to lie, and what does shelly going off on Kalia and porsche have to do wtih shellys poor treatment of Jordan. I have realized as I watch shelly that shelly is overly paranoid, a micro manager of everyones thoughts and feelings, and jealous??? OMG she is sooo jealous over these ppl being able to win comps and all she can do is schlep her way thru with a poor social game at best, she thought Rachel and Jordan were calling her a bitch yesterday when it fact I was listening to it on the feeds and they were talking about Dick calling his own daughter a bitch,shelly bein within ear shot but not close enough to hear it all immeadiately thinks they called her a bitch, because of course it is all about shelly, then she goes off the the couches and crys and does a pity pot, give me a break, the beotch deserves everything she gets, she put herself on national tv on a show that is boderline good tv at best(hey I love it) would you not think there would be nut jobs out there that would dedicate a face book page to shellys revenge??? this is the world as we know it today, so she should never ever have gone on this show, cause now her family is exposed and I would be very surprised if she has a job to go back to, she is a corp exec for gods sake, I am sure her boss does not appreciate her being on a trashy show displaying what a nut job she is, come on

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here is another case of ppl seeing and hearing only what they want, shelly is scum, Jordan never started any fight with her she was hurt and upset that shelly just voted out jeff, regardless of whether it was game play or not Jordan has every right to feel hurt, she reallly sruck by that crazy ass, it makes me want to vomit when ppl put Jordan down for being a nice girl who is sweet and is a really caring nice person, shelly is a huge bully, a liar when she doesn't have to lie, and what does shelly going off on Kalia and porsche have to do wtih shellys poor treatment of Jordan. I have realized as I watch shelly that shelly is overly paranoid, a micro manager of everyones thoughts and feelings, and jealous??? OMG she is sooo jealous over these ppl being able to win comps and all she can do is schlep her way thru with a poor social game at best, she thought Rachel and Jordan were calling her a bitch yesterday when it fact I was listening to it on the feeds and they were talking about Dick calling his own daughter a bitch,shelly bein within ear shot but not close enough to hear it all immeadiately thinks they called her a bitch, because of course it is all about shelly, then she goes off the the couches and crys and does a pity pot, give me a break, the beotch deserves everything she gets, she put herself on national tv on a show that is boderline good tv at best(hey I love it) would you not think there would be nut jobs out there that would dedicate a face book page to shellys revenge??? this is the world as we know it today, so she should never ever have gone on this show, cause now her family is exposed and I would be very surprised if she has a job to go back to, she is a corp exec for gods sake, I am sure her boss does not appreciate her being on a trashy show displaying what a nut job she is, come on

Exactly, you have your Jordan blinders on again, you are seeing what you want to see. Neither was scum for that tiff, both just handled it wrong, it happens in life. Shelly wasn't going in there to make Jordan feel worse and you know it.

And at least this woman is successful and has a job, so again we don't know her outside of this crazy house, judging her based on her in the house is extremely terrible and unfair. People talking about her daughter and her job, cmon people calm down.

pretty much this. The woman played the game. What do we say every year regarding this game? We say, these people didn't know jack about one another two months ago, so why would they throw 500,000 to keep true to a "friendship" that doesn't even exist in the real world? She made a play and it set her up very nicely with six left, that was of course before CBS threw in another twist to put her in immediate risk.

here we go, yeah that is why Shelly was crying begging and grovling to Jordan last night, and lying some more thru her crocadile tears, she aint winning shit, I think her big move moved her right out the door thurs, too much emphasis put on money, oh how the mighty will fall when it comes to greed, it is disgusting, oh and cbs threw in another twist,uh no that would be Allison Grodner,and thank God,lolol that is what this game is about the twists and expect the unexpected, ding dong the wich is dead and there will be no special power for her, I am sure Groder want this nut off her show as much as we do, otheriwise she is prolly gonna have a breakdown and leave in thae whit jacket

Exactly, you have your Jordan blinders on again, you are seeing what you want to see. Neither was scum for that tiff, both just handled it wrong, it happens in life. Shelly wasn't going in there to make Jordan feel worse and you know it.

And at least this woman is successful and has a job, so again we don't know her outside of this crazy house, judging her based on her in the house is extremely terrible and unfair. People talking about her daughter and her job, cmon people calm down.

Last word :animated_rotfl:

here we go, yeah that is why Shelly was crying begging and grovling to Jordan last night, and lying some more thru her crocadile tears, she aint winning shit, I think her big move moved her right out the door thurs, too much emphasis put on money, oh how the mighty will fall when it comes to greed, it is disgusting, oh and cbs threw in another twist,uh no that would be Allison Grodner,and thank God,lolol that is what this game is about the twists and expect the unexpected, ding dong the wich is dead and there will be no special power for her, I am sure Groder want this nut off her show as much as we do, otheriwise she is prolly gonna have a breakdown and leave in thae whit jacket

what are you talking about? The pandora's box moved her out the door thrus night, how is that even debatable? Who cares if she was crying and begging? The only reason she is going home this week and Jordan isn't because of yet another twist that wasn't expected that put Shelly in immediate danger. The entire game is based on greed, gimme a break.

What is this pro wrestling now? If no twists happen for two weeks in a row that is becoming unexpected now. A twist IS expected, that is how frequent they are becoming. Yeah, Grodner doesn't like nuts on the show, that is why she loves Jesse and Brenchel and Dick.

Edited

Edited by CeCiMom
Due to deleted post.

Last word animated_rotfl.gif

animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

Slim, there's a facebook page devoted to killing Shelly. People have been calling her job to get her fired. Grodner posted it on twitter yesterday asking people to stop. I just find it ironic that Shelly has been playing this way all season but as soon as she turned on J/J all hell breaks loose. I have never liked Shelly. I have seen her for what she is all season. Quit blaming Shelly for the fight on Thursday night. Jordan was the one that started that fight by talking about Shelly. Shelly went into the room to defend herself. If that would have been anybody else except Jordan she was yelling at nobody would have cared. But since it was little miss sweet and innocent Jordan now Shelly is a bully. Did anybody care when Shelly went off on Kalia and Porshe when she overheard them talking about her a couple weeks ago? Nope! It was bravo Shelly because she was still on J/J's side at the time.

well, if she is the smart person she think she is, she should have thought about the consequences of showing to the world the evil, ugly person she is.

It is common knowledge that human behavior has us choosing a side that is most familliar or most like our own personality. Those with a stronger personality to defend against the perception of a bully will be quick to defend a weaker spirit viewed as defenseless against the superior aggression of the bully.

If shelly was truly sorry for her behavior toward Jordan, she would have not carried on for more than an hour continuing her lies.

Some seem to become angry at the comments that Jordan is perfect. She may not be perfect and there are some flaws to her game as well, but when you compare her to the antics of Shelly.....Jordan has re-defined the word perfect!

With what I have read on other sites, this Shelly posts are going to the extreme...So I am taking myself out of the mix, and not post in the Shelly Thread.

I still don't like her, but I am done. I feel everything has already been said more then once.

BYEEEEEEEEE

You gotta admit, Jordan did luck out once again.

Actually, what I think is that Rachel stepped-up (finally) and won a much-needed competition and Jordan will possibly profit as a by-product. I love the twists and turns on BB. At this point, they are about all that we have to keep it out of the boredom mire. In the past, I have been disappointed to have a twist benefit a favorite and sometimes, I have been disappointed to see a non favorite benefit. I figure that unknown element is what keeps BB kicking.

As for Shelly, I am kind of hoping that she just goes on home.

Actually, what I think is that Rachel stepped-up (finally) and won a much-needed competition and Jordan will possibly profit as a by-product. I love the twists and turns on BB. At this point, they are about all that we have to keep it out of the boredom mire. In the past, I have been disappointed to have a twist benefit a favorite and sometimes, I have been disappointed to see a non favorite benefit. I figure that unknown element is what keeps BB kicking.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the twists as well, but how many twists occur that effect the game this much with 6 people left? It isn't Jordan's fault this happened, it just doesn't seem right that she gets paired up with another great competitor to pull her down from any danger. Jordan lucked out and that is why shelly is going home, not because of the move she made last week, that was my original point.

I want Shelly to leave but only for personal reasons, game play I want Adam to go. I know that he hasn't won much but I really think it's because he hasn't honestly tried. He come really close to beating Jeff in the greek themed POV and who knows, maybe he would have won the corn hole veto if Jeff hadn't thrown it.

Bottom line, I will be happy with either of them gone.

what are you talking about? The pandora's box moved her out the door thrus night, how is that even debatable? Who cares if she was crying and begging? The only reason she is going home this week and Jordan isn't because of yet another twist that wasn't expected that put Shelly in immediate danger. The entire game is based on greed, gimme a break.

What is this pro wrestling now? If no twists happen for two weeks in a row that is becoming unexpected now. A twist IS expected, that is how frequent they are becoming. Yeah, Grodner doesn't like nuts on the show, that is why she loves Jesse and Brenchel and Dick.

Edited

Expect the unexpected! Bye bye Jerky Face, bitch! I hope you don't lose your job, but if you do, you probably deserve it. SHOCKER :animated_shocking:

I want Shelly to go ASAP. I hate to listen to this flashback from last night of Shelly working and working and working on Jordan. She is filled with so so many lies.

I want her GONE! I don't want Jordan to believe her.

Some seem to become angry at the comments that Jordan is perfect. She may not be perfect and there are some flaws to her game as well, but when you compare her to the antics of Shelly.....Jordan has re-defined the word perfect!

See this is what I don't get. Shelly is playing BB, made a move to help her along. Shelly is terrible at comps, as is Jordan, but the difference is Jordan has been paired up the entire season with someone who is a very good player in comps (Jeff, Rachel), where Shelly has been the third and at times fourth wheel in the alliance. Jordan has always been in a better position in the game because of those reasons. Shelly had to make a play, and she lied/backstabbed to do it, that's BB. Jordan isn't perfect, and throwing that phone call in Shelly's face was pretty wicked if you ask me.

:blow: WTG Rachel!

As for this particular production manipulation, Porsche was an idiot for opening pandora's box. She had to have known if she and the hg of her choice would get 5K each, then there would be a consequence for that action. She made a stupid decision. She's a fan of the show and she knew how PB works.

It's no worse than production manipulating Shelly after the nom ceremony last week, which they absolutely did. Shelly spent an hour in the DR and came out a completely different person with a different game plan altogether. As someone else said, she went in Dr. Jekyll and she came out Mr. Hyde. Her very sudden 180 made no sense to anyone who was watching the feeds. She acted like a crazy person.

I can't even comprehend the mindset of the ridiculous nutjobs out there who try to personally hurt Shelly by calling her employer and such, but if the karma trains rolls over her, I might laugh out loud. :animated_rotfl: I don't give a rat's butt about the loony, evil b!tch. She made her bed and she now justifies her actions with "it's just a game." I think she's actually going to be shocked that she's not loved for being the most classy, honest person, with integrity and dignity, who's ever played the game. She's the biggest liar in the house. Even during her oh-so-sincere apology to Jordan last night, she said it just 'slipped out' when she told Rachel that Jeff threw the comp and J/J would see that when they watched the show. That was a blatant lie too. It was a very calculated move on her part.

Edited

Glad the post was edited (Thanks Cecimon), some people need to review the Forum Rules!

Well CBS comes through for Jordan again, riding someone else's coattails and screwing over a more deserving player, how pathetic. How many twists to affect the game in one season CBS? Next time Jordan or her immediate alliance member is in trouble are you going to throw in the fortune teller twist to save them once again? Shelly made a play and deserved better than some twist sending her home and someone like Jordan being safe.

Are you forgettng that Porsh did not have to open PB? If she had not opened it then either R or J would be going home. The "twist" came because of an event that was unknown to either J or R.

I think you need to read your last post and take your own advice.

Here is my last post:

Expect the unexpected! Bye bye Jerky Face, bitch! I hope you don't lose your job, but if you do, you probably deserve it. SHOCKER :animated_shocking:

Shelly =>> :giljotiini:

:blow: WTG Rachel!

As for this particular production manipulation, Porsche was an idiot for opening pandora's box. She had to have known if she and the hg of her choice would get 5K each, then there would be a consequence for that action. She made a stupid decision. She's a fan of the show and she knew how PB works.

The Pandora's Box has never has a negative consequence like this before. It has always been opened and its been something stupid. Nothing that truly altered the game. Everyone would have opened it. It wasn't stupid. Just ended up being bad for her.

Are you forgettng that Porsh did not have to open PB? If she had not opened it then either R or J would be going home. The "twist" came because of an event that was unknown to either J or R.

It's not J or R's doing or fault this happened, I agree. They have had several Pandora's boxes before where it didn't effect this much of the game like this one did. Six people left and they decide to pull the pairs up again and have Jordan with Rachel before noms? It was Porsche who opened it, but it was BB who decided to make it mean as much as it did. They have had money come from the sky, they have had Jesse come back and screw with the HOH, they had someone come back for 24 hours....none of that really screwed with the actual game, this did in a big way and it helped Jordan more than anyone.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name