Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

OMG. I just received some artwork --an official "portrait of SHELDON" with permission to post. It is too WONDERFUL. It is so-o-o GREAT .Looks like this Sheldon could not only eat railroads ties but BEND THEM WITHN ONE HAND !!!!.... Where and how do I download it to share" Instructions anyone ?? Help please? Thanks

Is this it :animated_rotfl:

mickey_rourke_wrestler.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, she DID make it personal by not telling Jordan before she flipped. She had the opportunity, she didn't. How was it good game to get in Jordan's face immediately after the comps, saying how much SHE was hurt? At this point, her flip has ruined her game. She lost Jeff's vote, as well as Brendon's once he sees what happened. Of the people left, Jordan/Rachel/Adam would NOT vote for Shelly. So, even with Porsche/Kalia on the jury--Shelly still doesn't have the votes to win. Jeff recognizes good game play--but Shelly's treatment of Jordan after the flip will kill her game for him.

I was never a fan of Will.

I'm sorry, what part of the conversation between Jordan & Jerkyface did you miss... it must have been the part where she outright told Jordan that she would flip her vote to take her further in the game after realizing that sticking with Jeff & Jordan would only get her 3rd place. So, she did tell Jordan that she would flip. Unfortunately, Jordan didn't believe her, just like noone believe Rachel when she outed Jerkyface for playing both sides of the house. If people would honestly pay attention in that house, there wouldn't have been a blowup between "sweet Jordan" and Jerkyface. But then again, neither Jeff nor Jordan caught on when Jordan was being mocked and made fun of everytime Jerkyface had the chance by challenging Jordan's intelligence. Even in a high-stress game like BB, I wouldn't miss those jabs.

Karma's a real bitch ain't Shelly!!! Can't wait for Thursday to see you leave it will be sweet sweet vindication.

Wait until you get out of the house and realize America hates you!!! Sorry, but you were a complete idiot to flip last week and just go very very lucky Kalia and Porsche could win competitions.

You can think you can leave with integrity and dignity give me a break. You have no shred of that at all.

OMG........Shelly is working Jordan SOOOOOO bad.......tears, lies and more lies.......OMG, puleeze Jordan do NOT buy it........UGH!

Again, totally downgrading Rachel & throwing her under the bus, BIG TIME!

I guess her bravado of not accepting Jordan's call to apologize was another lie, since she's apologizing and begging for Jordan's forgiveness now. Please I want to be your friend after this, I'm so sorry.......good lord I've never seen ANYONE lay it on this THICK. Sick, sick lady.

Be STRONG Jordan!

So typical Shelby...let's hope Jordan stays with Rachel, the only one in BB house who has been str8 with her. Surely Jordan won't save Shelby. I refuse to believe it. Shelby never told J/J she was fighting for her kid, family, etc....I personally think Jordan has been de-Shelbied...Forgiveness is fine...forgetting ...no way.

Sleep well... :animated_wave:

Wow, how insane do you have to be to keep saying, wait until you see the tapes, you'll see it will oonfirm what I'm saying, when you KNOW that's a lie. Shelly has gone WAY over the line with Jordan......she knows how much she's hurt her (or has said that) already and she just cannot STOP manipulating her.

I agree arrow.......the really sad part is Shelly is a "bully".......and bullies are SO smart at honing in on victims....and as much as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jordan.......she has set herself up as Shelly's victim......someone Shelly honed in on because Shelly is a smart bully.......crazy smart. Rachel figured it out, even Jeff figured it out but Jordan was so adamant in protecting her, that she got away with it. And Jordan, who I love, love, love.....may be buying into Shelly's BS, again.

Shelly is doing the old "watch out who your friends are" insinuating Rachel's a biotch...........Shelly will be so surprised to watch the show & see that she is really a bigger biotch than Rachel could EVER be.

I agree arrow.......the really sad part is Shelly is a "bully".......and bullies are SO smart at honing in on victims....and as much as I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jordan.......she has set herself up as Shelly's victim......someone Shelly honed in on because Shelly is a smart bully.......crazy smart. Rachel figured it out, even Jeff figured it out but Jordan was so adamant in protecting her, that she got away with it. And Jordan, who I love, love, love.....may be buying into Shelly's BS, again.

Shelly is doing the old "watch out who your friends are" insinuating Rachel's a biotch...........Shelly will be so surprised to watch the show & see that she is really a bigger biotch than Rachel could EVER be.

Where have you people been since the beginning of the season? Everybody knew Shelly was a snake from day one. As soon as she quit doing J/J's dirty work she became the devil. People want her killed, and fired from her job. Give me a freaking break. If she hadn't voted out Jeff and was still their informant yall would be yelling J/J/S for final 3. Now Rachel is the best thing since sliced bread. The hypocrisy this season is just ridiculous. I believe Shelly really does like J/J and were the only ones she was truthfull with this whole game. She flipped on them before they flipped on her. Get over it!

I couldn't care less who Shelly is allied with. But she has shown herself to be an extreme hypocrite, and an extreme bitch. She's scum. She's a lying, cheating, white-trash dirtbag. That has nothing to do with who she allied with, it has everything to do with her character.

God help her child. That poor kid has an uphill battle growing up, with that kind of poor role model.

I couldn't care less who Shelly is allied with. But she has shown herself to be an extreme hypocrite, and an extreme bitch. She's scum. She's a lying, cheating, white-trash dirtbag. That has nothing to do with who she allied with, it has everything to do with her character.

God help her child. That poor kid has an uphill battle growing up, with that kind of poor role model.

I have to agree, with a crusty old hag for a mom, no doubt she's going to have issues. I hope her dad is like polar opposite of mom, maybe then the kid will stand a chance!

Wouldn't it be great if Jordan had cotton in her ears & didn't hear a word of Shelly's 'regret'? LOL

Ya know, this regret MIGHT have been more believable right after the DE on Thursday. Oh wait--Shelly was screaming at Jordan & trashing her all night that night with her new buddies. Oh well.

Jordan, you KNOW who Shelly is now, so I trust you won't be buying anymore of what she's selling.

Where have you people been since the beginning of the season? Everybody knew Shelly was a snake from day one. As soon as she quit doing J/J's dirty work she became the devil. People want her killed, and fired from her job. Give me a freaking break. If she hadn't voted out Jeff and was still their informant yall would be yelling J/J/S for final 3. Now Rachel is the best thing since sliced bread. The hypocrisy this season is just ridiculous. I believe Shelly really does like J/J and were the only ones she was truthfull with this whole game. She flipped on them before they flipped on her. Get over it!

Excuse me, I must have missed the part where a gun was held to Shelly's head making her do all this. Which "people want her killed, and fired from her job?" I guess that I missed that part, too.

I agree with you that Shelly's "hypocrisy this season," is just ridiculous. She is something else, alright.

I also agree with you that Shelly likes Jeff and Jordan. Lucky them. I am damm glad that Shelly doesn't like me.

Yesterday Shelly kept praying to the Fortune Teller for a Special Power. The Fortune Teller would not talk to her because she already has a special power. That power is to be able to lie to everyone, backstab her alliance, and then cry about it later.

Slim, there's a facebook page devoted to killing Shelly. People have been calling her job to get her fired. Grodner posted it on twitter yesterday asking people to stop. I just find it ironic that Shelly has been playing this way all season but as soon as she turned on J/J all hell breaks loose. I have never liked Shelly. I have seen her for what she is all season. Quit blaming Shelly for the fight on Thursday night. Jordan was the one that started that fight by talking about Shelly. Shelly went into the room to defend herself. If that would have been anybody else except Jordan she was yelling at nobody would have cared. But since it was little miss sweet and innocent Jordan now Shelly is a bully. Did anybody care when Shelly went off on Kalia and Porshe when she overheard them talking about her a couple weeks ago? Nope! It was bravo Shelly because she was still on J/J's side at the time.

If that is the case, BBChiTown, then the FB page should be closed. (Morty's is the only site I follow re: BB on the internet) I don't "get into" all the he said, she said relative to spats on BB. I trust my instincts with the broader page and though I said initially that were I in the house Jeff and Jordan would be my prime targets, I wasn't in the house and they (the HG's) apparently didn't see it that way. Shelly, in particular. What happened between Shelly and Jeff and Jordan was of their collective fault but still, anybody watching the saga is going to come away with shock at Shelly's continuing demeanor - consider her aggressive and obsessive and ongoing dislike for Rachel. Shelly is a piece of work and of that my mind is made. I do not find her entertaining and never did. My earliest posts reflect that. I thought that she was supplicating herself to Jeff and Jordan (of her own accord - it seems). That generally leads to hard feelings.

However, I think that Grodner needs to do more if Shelly's well-being is at risk. I've said earlier that I think that perhaps it is time for Shelly to go home. After reading what you have written here, I stand by that statement.

LMAO--if Shelly were even remotely as dedicated to being friends w/ 'K or P' it MIGHT be worth comparing her fight w/ Jordan. Defend herself? From who? The woman lying on the couch crying, saying she probably trashed me in her DR sessions? Shelly's defense was "I'm hurt too"? WTH is that? Why should she be hurt, she chose to flip-- so own it. Oh wait, she didn't own it, did she? She DID start the fight. She could have said her initial piece, "Jordan, I didn't trash you, I'll wait till your calmed down & we'll talk"--then left the room. Did she? Why nooooo, instead she gets in Jordan's face to stress how hurt SHE is too. Never thought of Shelly as a bully. A hard hearted hypocrite, with no compassion? Yea, that's Shelly.

As for killing her or getting her fired- that's ridiculous. I may not like her, but that is just ridiculous.

Well CBS comes through for Jordan again, riding someone else's coattails and screwing over a more deserving player, how pathetic. How many twists to affect the game in one season CBS? Next time Jordan or her immediate alliance member is in trouble are you going to throw in the fortune teller twist to save them once again? Shelly made a play and deserved better than some twist sending her home and someone like Jordan being safe.

Well CBS comes through for Jordan again, riding someone else's coattails and screwing over a more deserving player, how pathetic. How many twists to affect the game in one season CBS? Next time Jordan or her immediate alliance member is in trouble are you going to throw in the fortune teller twist to save them once again? Shelly made a play and deserved better than some twist sending her home and someone like Jordan being safe.

:animated_rotfl: I thought of you last evening when all of this was coming-down. Good to see you back with the opposing view.

pretty much this. The woman played the game. What do we say every year regarding this game? We say, these people didn't know jack about one another two months ago, so why would they throw 500,000 to keep true to a "friendship" that doesn't even exist in the real world? She made a play and it set her up very nicely with six left, that was of course before CBS threw in another twist to put her in immediate risk.

Slim, there's a facebook page devoted to killing Shelly. People have been calling her job to get her fired. Grodner posted it on twitter yesterday asking people to stop. I just find it ironic that Shelly has been playing this way all season but as soon as she turned on J/J all hell breaks loose. I have never liked Shelly. I have seen her for what she is all season. Quit blaming Shelly for the fight on Thursday night. Jordan was the one that started that fight by talking about Shelly. Shelly went into the room to defend herself. If that would have been anybody else except Jordan she was yelling at nobody would have cared. But since it was little miss sweet and innocent Jordan now Shelly is a bully. Did anybody care when Shelly went off on Kalia and Porshe when she overheard them talking about her a couple weeks ago? Nope! It was bravo Shelly because she was still on J/J's side at the time.

When it was posted here that Shelly's name was taken off the employee page for her company, no one here at Morty's said she should lose her job. Most wrote that it would be crazy for that to happen. But there are a lot of people who do get crazy about these HGs. It has happened before like with Maggie. The thing is, Shelly (and others like Adam) were fans, knew about the fan pages and just how nasty they can get and yet they come on the show. Do they think that they are such fantastic people that they will not be seen in any kind of negative way and then bashed on multiple sites?

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name