Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I just hear her say she will be able to influence the Jury to vote for Kalia over Rachel? She said that is what she does for a living?? Does she really believe this?

DOH!!

OMG - everyone is on to this woman. Delusional!

But let her convince that and Rachael can beat Kalia in the F2.

Rachel and Jordan should take her cigarettes....tell her to return the dog and nobody gets hurt!! :popcorn: She's on the brink....all it will take is a tiny push and they may as well bring in the strait jacket.

Yes! Shelly needs to return Rachel's dog and take back the comment about cutting off its legs and painting it with red nail polish. After all, stealing and threatening someone else's property isnt something a person of high moral and character would do. :)

shelly says noone is gonna give her the money again, I dissagree with that, they dont know sh*t, shelly says this may sound bad but if you and i went to f2 you are the only one who could beat me, wow what an ego, Kalia says she is soooo close but she is scared, and shelly says that is good to be scared, I can barely listen to shellys bs, seriously Kalia thinks she is on the track to winning,lol not if she keeps Porsche, and if they think that they would not give the money to Jordan again,shelly sayin that is what she does for a living is influence ppl, so she fels she can sway anyone on the jury, if rachel and jordon get to f32 they have to give it to one of them, and hjordan and rachel said they would be happywith either prize

well duh, Shelly, if you and Kalia make it to final two yeah, Kalia is the only person you'd be up against. Shelly would probably lose to everyone there. The only thing she has done is lie to everyone and switch up her vote. Her move to talk Kalia into putting up someone from her own side might have carried her if she'd picked a side and stuck with it sooner.

From Hamsterwatch:

"They're in touch with the families of the hamsters, so I hope they're aware of the over the top hate stuff going on now about Shelly and that they'll let Tony know. Someone has posted an address for a child protection agency to report her for molestation. Someone else has said Josie should be kidnapped, raped and murdered. Someone else has posted a beyond vulgar chop about Josie. It's pathetic and disgusting that so-called 'fans' take things to this level, and the lesser levels of open hatred for hamsters who are gutsy enough to put themselves out there for our amusement. Perhaps it's time to put this little TV show down and out of its misery before someone does get hurt over it."

LOL anything this woman does inside the BB house is minimal on the pathetic level compared to whats happening on the outside. Think Im done for a little while until this garbage cools down, have a great rest of the weekend folks :animated_wave:

SHUD UP

She said there is more to the game. There is being classy and they don't have it. She is bad mouthing R&J.

Do not stoop to their level. Everyone in the world see's it. You wait and see.

She reads message boards and she is in for a rude awakening when she gets out. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the applause level at the live show let's her know that she's not very popular.

I hate saying this because the 2 people I couldn't stand this season are/were Shelly/Daniele. But, it would be smarter for J/R to evict Adam over Shelly :disappointed: Shelly can't win a comp. for chit and that means J/R only have to beat Kalia for next HoH. Of course Adam won't try to win HoH because he knows that after Shelly is gone that Kalia and Porsche are bigger targets so, he won't go home no matter what. He'd be much tougher to beat in a F3 situation though... So, back to my original thought... it's smarter to evict Adam. :lol:

Shelly telling Kalia......."I BEAT both their boyfriends" :animated_rotfl:

Shelly, "America's favorite player" :animated_rotfl:

Shelly, when Kalia says, "I can honestly say I've never lied".......Shelly says, "She'll get her dog back (guilty conscience?), I'll put it in Brendon's backpack" :animated_rotfl: ......just as a side note, didn't production make Rachel give dani her unicorn before she left? Won't they make Shelly do the same?

She reads message boards and she is in for a rude awakening when she gets out. Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if the applause level at the live show let's her know that she's not very popular.

The people at the grocery store and the liquor store and the drugstore and prospective employers are going to let her know. Trust me.

The people at the grocery store and the liquor store and the drugstore and prospective employers are going to let her know. Trust me.

I was in the live audience when the Jeff used his coup and evicted Jessie in Season 11. We were instructed to clap hardy on cue. I did hear a few moans.

Ooops I quoted the wrong thing. Oh well.

Did I just hear her say she will be able to influence the Jury to vote for Kalia over Rachel? She said that is what she does for a living?? Does she really believe this?

DOH!!

As soon as she starts to trash Rachel (or Jordan) in the jury house, Brendon and Jeff are gonna be all over her bony ass.

That's pretty sad. Considering some of the stuff people write on these boards, I wonder how community perceptions of them would be if their posts were widely known and they weren't hiding behind an Intenet name. Plus, I'm sure a lot of the same people may fare just as poorly on the show.

I just hope she gets left alone and gets some psychological help after she gets out.

Good point. And it just occurred to me that Shelly may be doing all this tonight in an effort to get some good tv time for America's Favorite Player ($$) - since she knows she's out of the house on Thursday.

:sherlockani: She actually thinks after she destroyed a sweet girl like Jordan she can fool America? :giljotiini:

I hate saying this because the 2 people I couldn't stand this season are/were Shelly/Daniele. But, it would be smarter for J/R to evict Adam over Shelly :disappointed: Shelly can't win a comp. for chit and that means J/R only have to beat Kalia for next HoH. Of course Adam won't try to win HoH because he knows that after Shelly is gone that Kalia and Porsche are bigger targets so, he won't go home no matter what. He'd be much tougher to beat in a F3 situation though... So, back to my original thought... it's smarter to evict Adam. :lol:

I've been saying the same thing. Unfortunately, I don't see them voting out Adam.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name