Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

SHUD UP

She said there is more to the game. There is being classy and they don't have it. She is bad mouthing R&J.

Do not stoop to their level. Everyone in the world see's it. You wait and see.

Shelly seems seriously jealous of Jordan and Rachels friendship. I think this is what made her flipout! She doesn't do well with social gaming at all.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

shelly blowing smoke up Kalia ass bigtime saying how PROUD she should be of herself, then she tells adam she knew he was screwed, all these ppl do is make excuses and talk trash

Wonder why "outdoor industry executive" Shelly didn't hang on??

Oh, that's right...if it was over 3 minutes, she had to let go to light a cigarette...

Lol..too funny! She should have taken some nicorette for comp times.

I am telling you, the woman is a frikken nutjob. She just does not get it. Most stupendously dense HG ever on BB. She still won't get it when she is home and looking for a job and people on the street chide her for being so evil. She is as stupid about herself as Natalie. What happens to people to make them become Shelly?

she has rods in her back, and now Kalia is sorta cryin, saying she is tired, and yesterday was so happy and now, then shelly is pep talking her, oh I forgot Porsche cannot play, this is a good thing for the girls,lololol, Kalia pity potting

When I think of some of the great lies told in BB in past years, of course the inimitable Dr. Will comes to mind. Yet, he told people all along that he would be lying and he did keep it about the game and he did not get so extremely personal. Now, we have Shelly. Tearful Shelly in the DR how she will never forget what that angel Jordan did for her. Spiteful Shelly who claims Rachel is being hard on her but is so blatantly taunting Rachel about Jeff's successes. Others have mentioned the theft of personal items and threats to destroy them.

This is a whole new level of lying and is not just game; it is very personal. Too bad Shelly could not see the clip a few weeks ago when they were filming Josie and her dad and Josie said, "She needs to not keep lying so much."

Out of the mouths of babes.

Um - not to mention that Dr. Will laughed at his own lies in the DR and let the audience in on the fact that he KNEW he was a big, fat, deceitful, liar. He made it fun. Shelly is serious - and she doesnt think she has done anything wrong. She thinks she is a classy, honest, player that has maintained her character and she can walk with her head held high. Oh dear.

shelly says Jordan has all of Rachels influesnce and they think they can run everything now, kalia is trying to say something , but we got music.Kalia lamenting about not putting Jordan up when she could have, music

Shelly just told Kahlia not to play the game personally - as she isnt. I have to ask, if this isnt personal, Shelly, why are you talking about Rachel's reputation outside of the house? This woman is SUCH A HYPOCRITE! It really irritates me. That is all. Now she's selling Kahlia on how classy she is, how classy she played the game, how she can leave the house with her head held high and how no one will vote for Rachel because she is so hated by everyone in the house. Gee - that sounds personal to me?

Shelly is in deep denial until the rest of the world gives her a reality check.....I just hope she does not end up on the next season of Celebrity Rehab

....just like the poor girl from CBS Survivor that left the show and tried to commit suicide.They knew she had deep issues by her own admition.

Shelly kissing Kalia's ass

giving Kalia a back rub. Doesn't she know that Kalia can't vote Thursday. LOL!

Jordan, Rachel, and Kalia vote on Thursday

Next POV players are Adam, Kalia, Rachel and Jordan.

Shelly has not won even one damn comp :animated_rotfl: .Has anyone ever gone to jury before not winning even a food comp :animated_rotfl:

were you not the biggest shelly fan here?

you jumped ship already :animated_bouncy:

shelly says noone is gonna give her the money again, I dissagree with that, they dont know sh*t, shelly says this may sound bad but if you and i went to f2 you are the only one who could beat me, wow what an ego, Kalia says she is soooo close but she is scared, and shelly says that is good to be scared, I can barely listen to shellys bs, seriously Kalia thinks she is on the track to winning,lol not if she keeps Porsche, and if they think that they would not give the money to Jordan again,shelly sayin that is what she does for a living is influence ppl, so she fels she can sway anyone on the jury, if rachel and jordon get to f32 they have to give it to one of them, and hjordan and rachel said they would be happywith either prize

Um - not to mention that Dr. Will laughed at his own lies in the DR and let the audience in on the fact that he KNEW he was a big, fat, deceitful, liar. He made it fun. Shelly is serious - and she doesnt think she has done anything wrong. She thinks she is a classy, honest, player that has maintained her character and she can walk with her head held high. Oh dear.

This, she is seriously insane. She believes all her lies like she is so honest and loyal and has played such a clean game. She betrayed her own alliance which got her bestie Cassi evicted so she could be besties with Jordan then betrays them and now she is going home and to her Jordan and Rachel are awful mean players... lmao. She doesn't make any sense.

Shelly is in deep denial until the rest of the world gives her a reality check.....I just hope she does not end up on the next season of Celebrity Rehab

....just like the poor girl from CBS Survivor that left the show and tried to commit suicide.They knew she had deep issues by her own admition.

well, she will need some sort of rehab, medication, therapy... or/and be locked up somewhere.

Jordan, Rachel, and Kalia vote on Thursday

Next POV players are Adam, Kalia, Rachel and Jordan.

Do you mean next HoH players?

This, she is seriously insane. She believes all her lies like she is so honest and loyal and has played such a clean game. She betrayed her own alliance which got her bestie Cassi evicted so she could be besties with Jordan then betrays them and now she is going home and to her Jordan and Rachel are awful mean players... lmao. She doesn't make any sense.

She is a nutcase. :cookoo: :cookoo: :cookoo: I can't believe she keeps saying that she played with class and integrity. :cookoo:

What a difference a pandoras box makes!!

fixed it :animated_bouncy:

Good point. And it just occurred to me that Shelly may be doing all this tonight in an effort to get some good tv time for America's Favorite Player ($$$$) - since she knows she's out of the house on Thursday.

Rachel and Jordan should take her cigarettes....tell her to return the dog and nobody gets hurt!! :popcorn: She's on the brink....all it will take is a tiny push and they may as well bring in the strait jacket.

animated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gifanimated_rotfl.gif

This so made me laugh out loud!!

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name