Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I think of some of the great lies told in BB in past years, of course the inimitable Dr. Will comes to mind. Yet, he told people all along that he would be lying and he did keep it about the game and he did not get so extremely personal. Now, we have Shelly. Tearful Shelly in the DR how she will never forget what that angel Jordan did for her. Spiteful Shelly who claims Rachel is being hard on her but is so blatantly taunting Rachel about Jeff's successes. Others have mentioned the theft of personal items and threats to destroy them.

This is a whole new level of lying and is not just game; it is very personal. Too bad Shelly could not see the clip a few weeks ago when they were filming Josie and her dad and Josie said, "She needs to not keep lying so much."

Out of the mouths of babes.

shelly telling adam you have to really fight now because you are next after me, adam talking about losing all his weight and talking about how the comp was bad for him, always an excuse, I am getting so I really do not like him, he makes too many excuses, and he wont win, he hasnt yet, I cannot see it happening mainly because he has no self confidence, and it stems prolly from him being overweight all his life, not a good self esteem builder. Shelly trying to stroke his ego

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

IN YOUR FACE SHELDON!!!!!!!! :cheshire:

Love you Grodner! :angel:

And even if (and that's a BIG if) Grodner did design the POV for this week, Rachel still held on longer than everyone else and earned the right to stay in the house!

ok......so now Big Brother makes a twist to save face. Imho...this is what they have done.

1) They allowed Dani to talk about production, use an alleged friendship with 2 people in production and how they would leave if dani was voted off.

2) Then they allow Dani to say out loud for production to call housemates into DR for her.

3) Jeff tells us that DR makes suggestions to him that are pro Dani.

4) We hear production interacting with houseguests like we never heard before.

5) They allow an 8 yr old child to be exposed on tv and potentialy put her in harms way.

6) They are selective on whom they reprimand for whispers, lack of mic., production talk....etc.

Now.....will Big Brother powers that be do the right thing and allow a simple eviction to happen to Shelly, do the regular protocol, and then pull her aside and talk to her about what happend and then further it with their suggestion that she go home to her family and forget about the jury house?

Just a few thoughts to start with......... CBS does watch this forum....it is the best one on the net for a plethora of opinion and diversity not to mention the level of care and integrity it takes to maintain this type of message board.

And even if (and that's a BIG if) Grodner did design the POV for this week, Rachel still held on longer than everyone else and earned the right to stay in the house!

Regardless of how BB may try to contrive some of the situations, Porche still had to open Pendora's box and Rachel still had to win. She will also still have to continue to win to have a shot at the final 2. Ultimately, if Adam and Shelly are eliminated, the final 4 till at least have some credibility in terms of being able to win something and having to cultivate relationships.

Shelly telling Kalia she is proud of her game. She played with dignity and grace. She said she loves how she played the game.

Why if you don't care now that you are going home was it worth breaking Jordan's heart.

ok......so now Big Brother makes a twist to save face. Imho...this is what they have done.

1) They allowed Dani to talk about production, use an alleged friendship with 2 people in production and how they would leave if dani was voted off.

2) Then they allow Dani to say out loud for production to call housemates into DR for her.

3) Jeff tells us that DR makes suggestions to him that are pro Dani.

4) We hear production interacting with houseguests like we never heard before.

5) They allow an 8 yr old child to be exposed on tv and potentialy put her in harms way.

6) They are selective on whom they reprimand for whispers, lack of mic., production talk....etc.

Now.....will Big Brother powers that be do the right thing and allow a simple eviction to happen to Shelly, do the regular protocol, and then pull her aside and talk to her about what happend and then further it with their suggestion that she go home to her family and forget about the jury house?

Just a few thoughts to start with......... CBS does watch this forum....it is the best one on the net for a plethora of opinion and diversity not to mention the level of care and integrity it takes to maintain this type of message board.

The really interesting thing is the fact they really need to start being careful about intervening in the game. After all, there is prize money and they have the audience text into the show which all involve money and all 50 states. Ultimately, does intervention become something of a fraud (like the Quiz Show scandal) or is it like professional wrestling?

this season everyone that made a big move got sent to the jury house the very next week :animated_bouncy:

all I can think to say at the moment is..unless Shelly goes home instead of the jury house she will at least get time to bond and build on her new love for Dani and maybe even give Dani the same camojacket she first gave Jordan..love BB! and the game play with drama is what makes us all watch it! IMO! All I can think to say when Shelly walks in the house is Jeff looking at her and saying "AWKWARD".

SHUD UP

She said there is more to the game. There is being classy and they don't have it. She is bad mouthing R&J.

Do not stoop to their level. Everyone in the world see's it. You wait and see.

Shelly just told Kahlia not to play the game personally - as she isnt. I have to ask, if this isnt personal, Shelly, why are you talking about Rachel's reputation outside of the house? This woman is SUCH A HYPOCRITE! It really irritates me. That is all. Now she's selling Kahlia on how classy she is, how classy she played the game, how she can leave the house with her head held high and how no one will vote for Rachel because she is so hated by everyone in the house. Gee - that sounds personal to me?

I would be seriously afraid of her. She is totally crackers. BB needs to just kick her ass out.

Definately a Norman Bates type from the movie Psycho. EEEEE EEEEE EEEEE!!! :death: But she does photograph well. :animated_rotfl:

she is calling them trash and now trying to school them about how to play them game, like she is the greatest one to ever play, shelly is disgusting, She will not be a prt of my life one day after this show, but brendon is a nice guy, and he should rethink the partner situation, and now they start talking about maybe she is prg, these ppl are low, they dont have to go there, what for?? that isnt right, Kalia I am telling you the sec I went out the door I knew iwould not last, and it is not responsibility to keep me safe, shelly is so full of hersel, she told them to play with their heads and not emotion, which is good but hello shelly you are the one who came undone more than any of them in there

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name