Shelly - Week 8/DE Part 2 Replacement Nominee Evicted 9/1 Jury #4

CeCiMom

Those of us that could not hurt someone are going to take Jordan's side and those who could stab her in the back without a blink of an eye will take Shelly's side. That is all that this boils down to. We are all different.

Yep, birds of a feather...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, she stuck her chickenhead in Jordan's face and was yelling at her that she felt worse than Jordan did....actually, she knows she screwed up and, now, instead of saying, "yeah, I betrayed her trust in me", she is just plain nasty and talking crap about Jordan...because a) she knows she was wrong, B) it showed who she really is, and c) her game is down the drain.

It happens every year. HGs say the most vile things behind other HG's backs while professing to play the game "with integrity". Then they get insulted when they get called on it. I'd like to think S,K,P and D will wll have quite a chat with Karma real soon. If not in the house then when they get out.

Has she tried to turn the picture on the wall of the skull? The fortune teller has a crystal ball in front of her with a skull in it. There is a picture of a skull on the wall next to the fortune teller. I'm thinking that maybe if you turn that picture, it will start the machine?

I'm still trying to figure out the fortune teller - ha. Also noticed that underneath the picture of the skull, there is a light that looks like a crystal ball. I'm telling you, there is a clue over there. Hoping, if I'm right, Rachel or Jordan figure this out and NOT Shelly!

Well Dani and someone else got the machine working several weeks back. I can't remember what they did, but I think it was when Dani and Rachel were still friends so I think it was Rachel, not sure though.

Shelly got out of the DR and went straight in there to start messing with it so my guess is the people in production mentioned the fortune teller in some way. Seriously why else would she be obsessing with it now.

Also, she has the door locked so no one can come in the purple room. How does she get away with that? She really is desperate. I think she knows she screwed her game.

wow 27 pages this maybe longest hg thread ever and it is just saturday :animated_bouncy:

I am lazy, I havent been around for a couple of days..can someone tell me what happened with Shelly and Jordan in a few sentences? Thankyou.

Shelly was plotting against J/J by voting out Kalia instead of Danielle. She got caught. Her and Jeff got into an arguement before the live show. J/J were angry that she wasn't their puppet anymore. She then voted out Jeff. Then they had some fight after the live show.

wow 27 pages this maybe longest hg thread ever and it is just saturday :animated_bouncy:

It's 22 on my side, but this is the fastest shelly's thread has filled up all season for sure!

I am lazy, I havent been around for a couple of days..can someone tell me what happened with Shelly and Jordan in a few sentences? Thankyou.

They had a fight! :animated_rotfl:

okay after the eviction of Jeff - Shelly got in Jordan's face (Jordan had tears from being betrayed by Shelly) screaming at her about having to play her own game and trying to assuage her own guilt at HOW she had done this. Jordan stood up for herself and screamed back. Everyone just stood with their mouths open watching. Lots of name calling. Shelly screaming she is a saint and Jordan doesn't have a right to be upset. Jordan shaking and wants to hit her. Rachel got between them and drug Jordan out of the room.

It was good!

I have been in the hospital since last saturday,,just got home last nite...saw the dbl evict on thu in hosp but also want to know what went down btwn shelly and j&j..always knew she was sketchty hope her employers figure her out..those whom proclaim integrity are usually lying..

1) Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is apersonality disorder.

The narcissist isdescribed as being excessively preoccupied with issues of personal adequacy,power, prestige and vanity. Narcissistic personality disorder is closely linkedto self-centeredness.

2) Definition of ANTISOCIAL PERSONALITY DISORDER

: a personalitydisorder that is characterized by antisocial behavior exhibiting pervasivedisregard for and violation of the rights, feelings, and safety of othersstarting in childhood or the early teenage years and continuing into adulthood—called also psychopathic personality disorder.

For some to suggest that Shelly's behavior manifested justby being in the house and a victim of circumstance is unrealistic. Her behavioris conducive with learned behavior. It is possible that the stress of the houserendered her unable to control (hide) it. But nevertheless she did do this toherself.

I can agree with some past posts that one will tend to takethe side of another that is most like their own personality or lifestyle theyare accustomed to. But majority opinion in mainstream society does tend toprevail over a smaller group of non-conformists. As a non-conformist you havethe choice to be a "Rebel" or reflect back to what the majority is saying andrender the opinion for yourself. Are you a leader or a follower and is itpossible that you as the minority could be wrong?

To want to cut the leg off the dog and paint fake blood isnot funny….it is mentally disturbing. Don't take the childlike approach ofcomparing it to the bad behavior that others did. It was put in a Shelly postand is about Shelly.

It is a proven fact that people under extreme stress orduress will show their true personality and are incapable of hiding it.

It is just not possible to look at all of this as" just agame move" because it goes so much further than that.

It is healthy for functional human beings to express anger when they see egregious behavior.

:sherlock:

Thank you for this post! It took everything I have not to respond to some of the positive things posted after Shelly's betrayal of Jordon. The fact that people didn't "get it" made me angry and wonder about the compassion of many on here. There is something seriously wrong with shelly! It has been evident for awhile. Taking Rachel's dog was bad enough but then she wants to cut off it's leg and paint "blood" on it. Why has production allowed this??? I thought they were not allowed to out right steal other houseguests things? IMO it is time for this show to end...it is going across any line there is and am starting to wonder about those that "enjoy" this hate with it's "ONLY A GAME"...just running this social experiment has overstressed people. Why else did they take the sharp knives away?? This has become the accident on the side of the road that people must gawk at. It is really all to sad at this point. And I don't get the joy of stalking and killing defenseless animals!! (And please don't try to explain it to me, I have heard it all!!)

Calicuddle it is not going to end when they can get people this worked up. Proves people are still watching and it gets the numbers up.

Reading in this forum is an education of human nature in it's own right. I sometimes forget how different people are. I like Jeff and Jordan, I like Rachel somewhat, I didn't care for Dani but thought she had matured some this season, I actually liked Shelly until I saw the really mean part of her come out - She for sure has that killer instinct. Kalia's non stop talking annoys me but at least she has a brain. Porsche - well she's no Janie regardless of what she thinks. Lawon? Keith? were they on this show? Adam has been amusing with his love of BB and 90210. None of them live in my world so it really doesn't matter to me and after 3 more weeks I won't remember most of their names.

Saddest thing to me is how people here begin treating one another. All the baiting and flaming and trying to shove opinions down each others throat. We once used respect and civility when speaking to people but with the anonymity the internet affords us we are becoming a world of hate and anger.

'cept for me of course! :hypocrite:

Calicuddle it is not going to end when they can get people this worked up. Proves people are still watching and it gets the numbers up.

Reading in this forum is an education of human nature in it's own right. I sometimes forget how different people are. I like Jeff and Jordan, I like Rachel somewhat, I didn't care for Dani but thought she had matured some this season, I actually liked Shelly until I saw the really mean part of her come out - She for sure has that killer instinct. Kalia's non stop talking annoys me but at least she has a brain. Porsche - well she's no Janie regardless of what she thinks. Lawon? Keith? were they on this show? Adam has been amusing with his love of BB and 90210. None of them live in my world so it really doesn't matter to me and after 3 more weeks I won't remember most of their names.

Saddest thing to me is how people here begin treating one another. All the baiting and flaming and trying to shove opinions down each others throat. We once used respect and civility when speaking to people but with the anonymity the internet affords us we are becoming a world of hate and anger.

'cept for me of course! :hypocrite:

You are so very right. Thank you for posting, I always enjoy them!!

Shelly was plotting against J/J by voting out Kalia instead of Danielle. She got caught. Her and Jeff got into an arguement before the live show. J/J were angry that she wasn't their puppet anymore. She then voted out Jeff. Then they had some fight after the live show.

Thankyou!

I think this board is getting really busy as it is hard to get on to post and stuff, ppl are waiting for the veto,lol plz shelly do not win this, plz plz plz, I am rooting for the girls Racha and Jordan and putting there hodoo on your page,lololol

Oh Shelly, it will be so sweet to watch your ass go out the door in the next 2 weeks!!!! :popcorn::giggle:

I think this board is getting really busy as it is hard to get on to post and stuff, ppl are waiting for the veto,lol plz shelly do not win this, plz plz plz, I am rooting for the girls Racha and Jordan and putting there hodoo on your page,lololol

Think it is more the storm NY is experiencing.

isnt she going like thurs?? wont adam and shelly go up now?? cant wait

isnt she going like thurs?? wont adam and shelly go up now?? cant wait

Yep. They have the POV ceremony on Monday and Shelly and Adam go up.

3 people vote Rachel, Jordan and Kalia.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name